Controversial RHM vs Wings portrayal

:milaugh: Of course, as I said, go all out. Luffy can't even become Pirate King without Sanji and Sanji leads the crew without him, so why the fuck does Sanji need Luffy for, eh? Sanji is the real captain, come on, don't be shy, go full retard.
Sanjis dream is not to become the PK soo why should sanji want be the captain? If he want to sanji could be if luffy dies thats the job of the vice captain.. zolo is always lost like we saw him running after s hawk and luffy cant even trust zolo so he send kaku to protect him. Never see that by sanji

Sanjis dream is not to become the PK soo why should sanji want be the captain? If he want to sanji could be if luffy dies thats the job of the vice captain.. zolo is always lost like we saw him running after s hawk and luffy cant even trust zolo so he send kaku to protect him. Never see that by sanji
"His dream isn't to be right hand man so why would he be right hand man?"

You're using a joke to pretend he's more suited or treated with more importance than Zoro? Yeah, Zoro has no sense of direction, it's a recurring joke. Never seen that with Sanji? What about when Sanji had to cry for help last arc because he can't even face women? Never seen that with Zoro.

:milaugh: Once again, please, go full retard. I never saw Sanji get beaten up by Nami and placed inside a cage for misbehaving, clearly Sanji is more suited to be captain!

Make zolo great again :cheers::gokulaugh:
"His dream isn't to be right hand man so why would he be right hand man?"

You're using a joke to pretend he's more suited or treated with more importance than Zoro? Yeah, Zoro has no sense of direction, it's a recurring joke. Never seen that with Sanji? What about when Sanji had to cry for help last arc because he can't even face women? Never seen that with Zoro.

:milaugh: Once again, please, go full retard. I never saw Sanji get beaten up by Nami and placed inside a cage for misbehaving, clearly Sanji is more suited to be captain!

The reason Oda does not come out and say anything is because people will just use it for power scaling
He did come out and say it. He made a cover of #2s, and said they were the second strongest.

He even said that Bepo isn't the official VC, just like Zoro, but is the second strongest.

Oda has also gone out of his way to label Zoro as "like a Vice Captain/First Mate", as well as called him "Captain's Shadow" just like Rayleigh in Usopp Gallery, etc, etc.

But ignore reality and fantasize whatever lets you sleep during nights, I guess?

To Oda Sanji and zoro are equals
And this is why desperate fans like you will never learn.

Oda has made Zoro and Luffy a duo
Oda has made Zoro and Sanji a duo
Oda did a Monster Trio, which exists no matter what anyone thinks.

And had, without an ounce of doubt to anyone who bothers thinking even a little on the subject, made a very clear-cut hierarchy of both power and importance among the trio, and it goes 1 > 2 > 3.

No points guessing who the third one is, it's in his name after all.

The portrayal between Zoro/Luffy and Zoro/Sanji has been brought up many times. Now lets check which one has been mentioned/established more.

In Zoro's case we have

- Urouge's statement about Zoro and how he is only the first mate but he's worth 120M
- Roger/Rayleigh parallel
- Shanks/Ben parallel
- Zoro fought with Luffy's main opponent more than once.
- Luffy and Zoro are the only two SN/WG members from the SH
- Luffy and Zoro were trained by top tier characters

- Luffy and Zoro have acoc, at least for now.
- Zoro ready to sacrifice his life, took Luffy's pain on top of his own and still survived.

Now the Wings portryal is

- Wings statement
- EL Douriki which was a measurement system of physical power.
- gag fights between Zoro/Sanji

- fighting the #2 and #3 fighters of each antagonist
- Sanji ready to sacrifice his life and passing out with just a hit.

Now my main question is this. How can people still think of the Wings portrayal as the holy grail but refuse to see/accept the RHM portrayal ?

@Roronoa-sama @Falcon @Moegara @L55 @nik87 @Herrera95 @BillSlipton @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Cruxroux @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Blother Fertitta @ChefboiiFuego @Lor D. Coast @Boiroy @Blazing Lion
Cant wait to see luffy rematch with buggy, zooro fight mihawk and sanji fight crocs.
Thia fight will be epic, maybe buggy and luffy just watching their best army fight each other :milaugh:

K
He did come out and say it. He made a cover of #2s, and said they were the second strongest.

He even said that Bepo isn't the official VC, just like Zoro, but is the second strongest.

Oda has also gone out of his way to label Zoro as "like a Vice Captain/First Mate", as well as called him "Captain's Shadow" just like Rayleigh in Usopp Gallery, etc, etc.

But ignore reality and fantasize whatever lets you sleep during nights, I guess?

And this is why desperate fans like you will never learn.

Oda has made Zoro and Luffy a duo
Oda has made Zoro and Sanji a duo
Oda did a Monster Trio, which exists no matter what anyone thinks.

And had, without an ounce of doubt to anyone who bothers thinking even a little on the subject, made a very clear-cut hierarchy of both power and importance among the trio, and it goes 1 > 2 > 3.

No points guessing who the third one is, it's in his name after all.
Zoro was always going to be in that photo
It was his

But not all are there 4 the same reason

Zoro was always going to be in that photo
It was his

But not all are there 4 the same reason
It's a "picture of 2nds" (Oda's words) and:
- Not all of them are vice captains
- Not all of them have the highest bounty (Sanji had a bigger bounty at the time because of the Vinsmoke affair)

So what do all of them have in common? They are all the second strongests. The only one debatable for now is Shiryu vs Kuzan, but it's interesting how it's true for everyone else.

K
- Not all of them have the highest bounty (Sanji had a bigger bounty at the time because of the Vinsmoke affair)

So what do all of them have in common? They are all the second strongests. The only one debatable for now is Shiryu vs Kuzan, but it's interesting how it's true for everyone else.
Bebo is not a number 2 he just the 2 strongest

The rain is probably like Bebo
And y not Aokiji probably 4 hype in his chapter

Marco was the new captain of the wbp

So yes some just have different reasons

+ I don't care zoro being Rhm

It don't change the story 4 me

Do I think Zoro has more say over sanji no I don't

Rhm is in name only

Sanji does his own business and only Luffy override his

It’s just those oda chose.

If it was all second strongest then oda would’ve put Oden in Marcos spot and Kuzan in Shiryus. People put too much stock into the colorspread.

It’s just those oda chose.

If it was all second strongest then oda would’ve put Oden in Marcos spot and Kuzan in Shiryus. People put too much stock into the colorspread.
Oden was a temporary member, it makes sense leaving him out of the core crew compared to those that were part of the WB's pirates before he came and after he went. Oden was a samurai riding along, not someone who comes to mind when thinking of the WB pirates.

About Aokiji I'm on the fence, people sleep too much on Shiryu, and not including Aokiji on the color spread would be like Oda saying "yeah, he's gonna leave the crew before the conflict starts so I'm not counting him, I'm giving spoilers myself".

Oden was a temporary member, it makes sense leaving him out of the core crew compared to those that were part of the WB's pirates before he came and after he went.

About Aokiji I'm on the fence, people sleep too much on Shiryu, and not including Aokiji on the color spread would be like Oda saying "yeah, he's gonna leave the crew before the conflict starts so I'm not counting him, I'm giving spoilers myself".
Oden was an original member of the whitebeard pirates and even was the first to be named a division captain.

And Aokiji > Shiryu, cmon that’s not even a question.

K
Oden was a temporary member, it makes sense leaving him out of the core crew compared to those that were part of the WB's pirates before he came and after he went. Oden was a samurai riding along, not someone who comes to mind when thinking of the WB pirates.

I just think Oda didn't want us to know he was number 10

I just don't see how the rain > Aokiji

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oden was an original member of the whitebeard pirates and even was the first to be named a division captain.
And then he left to Roger Pirates.
Then he became the "de-facto" Shogun of Wano and led his own "Crew" of sorts with the Red Scabbards.

What's next? Should Shanks be shown as the Second strongest of the Roger Pirates?

Oden not being there doesn't mean the color spread isn't about the Second Strongest, Oda literally spelled it out for y'all.

He was not an original member, just an old member who rode along for a while. It would create more of a disonnance to me seeing him in that picture for than seeing Marco, regardless of Oden > Marco. I explained why in my previous post and I stand by it.

There's a clear parallelism between everyone in strength relative to their crews "except" for Shiryu, but people choose to sleep on him because he hasn't had screentime yet, but as a future opponent of current Zoro it would make no sense for him to be a low diff for Kuzan as you expect, because then he would also be a low diff for current Zoro. Narratively he can very well be around as strong as Kuzan, just by being scalled to Magellan (who has a hax DF) with only swordsmanship pre-TS. He's expected to be stronger now.

People also sleep on him for his fruit, as if giving the invisible fruit to Zoro or Mihawk would suddenly make them weaker.

Nami is the True RHWM
Post automatically merged:

I cant see shiryu with CoC, let alone ACoC, so i'm genuinely starting to believe sanji will take shiryu while zoro fights x aokiji because there aint no way that shiryu is stronger than aokji.

That chapter where teach found aokiji proved that aokiji is LEVELS above teach's commanders.