Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco fans should not hype themselves much...

Inb4 Marco end up only healing everyone as doctor instead of getting any fights:gokulaugh:
I don't believe he will not get attention from beast pirates or even Kaido himself. It wouldn't surprise me if Kaido respected Marco as WB's first commander and he want to get that piece of WB pirates he couldn't get at MF haha xD.

Feels very off to me which is why I'm not convinced that that particular bit is true. Oda's treatment of the BM pirates is a shame and I don't wanna believe it personally particularly since the beast pirates have been getting hella hype over the last few chapters but I wouldn't really put it past him tbh.
Moments like this really make me question Oda's overall writing sometimes.
He has his great moments but he is far from flawless.

Moments like this really make me question Oda's overall writing sometimes.
He has his great moments but he is far from flawless.
Just take spoiler info with a grain of salt for now. Not saying it's fake, but we don't know the circumstances that kept them from entering Wano atm. It could be explained in 2 sentences during the chapter.

I also find that text spoilers can be somewhat inaccurate at first. Remember the whole Kanjuro finding Hiyori vs. Getting lost in Onigashima? Very legitimate spoilers bounced between both, and even when it was Kanjuro getting lost at Onigashima, he had a very good explanation for why he was lost.

Things like this make me believe BMP could be at the top of the waterfall already and or that they waited for a response from BM/Kaido for x reason (not to start a war between both crews). I just think it'll always end up better than it sounds once we see it

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Jew D. Boy
More seriously, i feel like some spoilers are fake. Queen called BMP at the beginning of the party and they replied to him.
So why they are still at the bottom of the waterfall ? what the boat and BMP are doing some daily work-out ? :gokulaugh:

I will wait for the panels because I also see a zoro/ luffy vs calamity but it was removed ...
This is probably the case. That's why I'll wait till images that can prove any of these spoilers. But for now we need some fun because there are still 3 days till actual spoilers :/

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Still more useful than 95% of the alliance
Still less useful than chopper who took a yonkou under his wing and who is making direct eye contact with BM:milaugh::milaugh:

Jokes apart, I don't see Marco is in wano to fight against Beast Pirates.

He could have support role or is there to give some crucial info or due to weevil tracking him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I hoped that Smoothie would finally show her true powers and more of her personnality during Wano arc and get some development, same for the siblings who came with her to Wano, but the way Oda is using them so far is again very disappointing.
Not happening ...

Too many characters to do justice with. Many characters would be neglected or sidelined due to this

Of course it's not coherent when the reader is a doffy supporter, every argument against them is incoherent by default... cause they still are living in the past, bringing Doffy to every talk about YC... the feel of insecurity is unreal...
And once again, you very clearly read none of my posts properly. I didn't say Doflamingo let him go, I said YOU DON'T KNOW if Joz broke out OR Doflamingo let him go.

Then I very clearly gave you another example of Doflamingo letting another WB Commander go from parasite, based on YOUR explanation of the power, to which you've entirely ignored because it doesn't match your very fragile argument right now.

I've given my reasons why you can't argue Joz broke out with surefire credibility and you have yet to prove me wrong. Just more incoherent babbling about powerscales and Luffy's feats in Dressrosa for some reason.

And yet, we very clearly have proof of what happens when both characters are frozen by Aokiji lol.

I'm done here. Have fun arguing about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.