[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

SO who are you planning to vote? Tell me how Krogo plays
Not sure. Might not vote for anyone the remainder of the phase.

Krogo...he's a laid-back sort of player. He'll question the stuff that he finds odd and follows logic with his reads. He doesn't make grand cases nor is he a big pusher in a wagon but he'll make some good points. Overall a solid player to have around. You can trust him to notice stuff that others might have missed.

Reborn updated it and Fallen Prince still has a vote on you. Since you quote that post that means you're in page 40 so you must have read a lot.

Do you have read so far? Who do you think are townie or mafia?
TAC seems very, like, relaxed, skipped a lot of pages and all. Imo he hasn't got a very interesting town role and he's just writing for the sake of participating a bit. Fallen Prince's voted on me even though I literally did nothing, let alone something sus. Don't know how you guys play around here, but he may have tried to get an easy lynch on a player no one notices ahahah. You know, maybe someone will vote along, that's what he may have thought. Natalija and Kiwi have been very contributive, I think they're town. Still, as I said to Nat, I think the first day is too soon to vote, at least for me. Unless I'll read some very compelling argument, I'm not voting for anyone now.
@Gianfi Are you bad in this game or good. Yes or no?
Well, good of course. But I'd answer good even if I were a bad guy obviously ahah doesn't mean much

N

Noctis

Also, given your current deflected stance on the matter, @Dragomir Let me ask what made you have a sudden burst in intention to lynch Rej? What factors have changed that you now support him, exactly? Rather why have you persistently vouched for his lynch then?
And are you planning to just call it a day because some players think it's odd for two of us to have the same line of thinking, you're letting yourself fall down here
Post automatically merged:

What factors have changed that you now support him, exactly?
Rather why not suspect him anymore

Fallen Prince's voted on me even though I literally did nothing, let alone something sus.
I like to hear @Fallen Prince take on this

D

Dragomir

Also, given your current deflected stance on the matter, @Dragomir Let me ask what made you have a sudden burst in intention to lynch Rej? What factors have changed that you now support him, exactly? Rather why have you persistently vouched for his lynch then?
And are you planning to just call it a day because some players think it's odd for two of us to have the same line of thinking, you're letting yourself fall down here

Nothing has really changed concerning Rej. I suspect him the same as before but I now lack the desire to push for him.

Yeah, I'm calling it a day. Not just because of two ppl but I feel like nobody wants to town read you and I. Everyone feels paranoid.

Nothing has really changed concerning Rej. I suspect him the same as before but I now lack the desire to push for him.

Yeah, I'm calling it a day. Not just because of two ppl but I feel like nobody wants to town read you and I. Everyone feels paranoid.
then why take the vote off
if you strongly believe you have found scum follow that.
You dont have to be town read to play your game. you know your role , no one is looking to lynch you. stop playing a game to protect yourself.

N

Noctis

The current situation is basically a reflection of some people's misjudgment and lack of insight.

I'm a little disappointed how people has been using "experience" of our as a mean to not trust us. We're not here sherlock holems who could manipulate them like it's a cakewalk but if they want to believe that fine I don't care myself much but if my words don't hold much value now because of this. Just engraving it serves the purpose.

That is not to say that I will let fall down easily just because some people are paranoid about our experience

I like to hear @Fallen Prince take on this
The only thing I did before getting vote was answering to one or two of Nat's questions, who asked me how many games I played or stuff like that. Nothing bad, really, Nat can confirm of course

D

Dragomir

then why take the vote off
if you strongly believe you have found scum follow that.
You dont have to be town read to play your game. you know your role , no one is looking to lynch you. stop playing a game to protect yourself.
I'm not trying to protect myself Lanji. First of all, that doesn't even make sense. How does taking my vote off of Rej and taking a backseat in the game protect me in the slightest? I actually want you to answer that question. I'm baffled as to how you arose to that conclusion.

As I said earlier, I want to relax and observe. I wanna chillll. Is that so bad?

N

Noctis

The only thing I did before getting vote was answering to one or two of Nat's questions, who asked me how many games I played or stuff like that. Nothing bad, really, Nat can confirm of course
I'm waiting... he also avoided my question as well when I asked why he thinks I am playing safe... he has been throwing shades but not backing up or following them

I'm not trying to protect myself Lanji. First of all, that doesn't even make sense. How does taking my vote off of Rej and taking a backseat in the game protect me in the slightest? I actually want you to answer that question. I'm baffled as to how you arose to that conclusion.

As I said earlier, I want to relax and observe. I wanna chillll. Is that so bad?

Nobody wants to trust you
nobody town reads you too so you take a back seat . sounds protective to me.
sounds like someone hoping to gain trust again by being less proactive. However since you were so convinced with rej being scum and just as convinced rn. doesnt make sense to take your vote off.

I'm not looking for townie points, homie.
oh you are not
why are you relaxing then
as per your prev quote thats whats implied.

its either you are starting to doubt your case on rej
but you state it remains as strong as before
or its like you said in your post
no one town reads you
so you will take a back seat.

N

NeutralWatcher

N

Noctis

sounds like someone hoping to gain trust again by being less proactive. However since you were so convinced with rej being scum and just as convinced rn. doesnt make sense to take your vote off.
No want to trust us 'cause of how dumb the suspicions were against Drago and me just because we have the same line of thinking here lol. Our reasons to suspect someone hold no value whatsoever or even our points because we're together suspecting them... is that suppose to be a valid reason or being experience player is a curse where no one will trust you lol

D

Dragomir

oh you are not
why are you relaxing then
as per your prev quote thats whats implied.

its either you are starting to doubt your case on rej
but you state it remains as strong as before
or its like you said in your post
no one town reads you
so you will take a back seat.
Ok, so I'm trying to drive the car but I keep crashing into poles because people are fretting over my driving skills, thus distracting me. So in order to improve the state of the car and to assure the safety of everyone else, I will stop driving and go to the backseat and take a good nap. Someone else can drive. Those people can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to.

Do you understand now? Has nothing to do with protecting myself or doubting my case on Rej.

I know it's a joke but do you really sus Queen? Why do you choose Queen instead of Rej who you sus?
I'll allow you to figure that on your own.

No want to trust us 'cause of how dumb the suspicions were against Drago and me just because we have the same line of thinking here lol. Our reasons to suspect someone hold no value whatsoever or even our points because we're together suspecting them... is that suppose to be a valid reason or being experience player is a curse where no one will trust you lol
none of my trust issues with you are down to just "experience or mind mapping drago"
surely you arent pinning it down to just that
you arent entitled to trust
I am not trusted either. Not going to whine about it or change my stances based on how people view me rn. I know my role and if you do as well, you continue to play your game the way you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.