H

Herrera95

I don't live in the US but from what I've seen is that the border crisis is getting out of control, it's also insane how the msm trivializes the problems. I don't know, maybe someone living in the US can elaborate.

Not sure about the border crisis in US I only know they are Biden voters. What I know is the border crisis in Europe that is going wild.

And im sure this is, among actual racism of course, one of the reasos for people to be against immigration.
Post automatically merged:
Well generally speaking I am pro immigration, but if said immigrants are anti the country’s values they should not be allowed in. If you’re immigrating to a country you should buy in to the core values.

America that is often the case. I don’t think you’ll find more patriotic people than 1st generation immigrants

Isn't that true about asian people as well?
yes, I think more specifically Indian and Chinese Americans

All in 1 day, April 1st, 2024. The European Nazis in Palestine have targeted aid workers, successfully murdering 7 of them intentionally. Bombed an embassy in a foreign country, the 2nd in history to do this, america being the other one (surprise surprise). Left Al Shifa hospital destroyed and burnt (after swearing that they don't target hospitals and that it was Khamas that bombed the first hospital attacked in this genocide), leaving behind hundreds of mutilated, burnt and eaten bodies of children, women, elderly, patients nurses, and doctors.

Will the countries whose citizens were targeted and assassinated do anything about this/ i doubt it

And no this isn't an April Fools joke either.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't live in the US but from what I've seen is that the border crisis is getting out of control, it's also insane how the msm trivializes the problems. I don't know, maybe someone living in the US can elaborate.

The U.S. Election is this year and a common practice for the Democratic party is to become even more lax on illegal immigration for their votes. They pump out millions of dollars outta thin air to add them, and allow them to vote without being a registered citizen. Cities like New York getting hit pretty bad.

The U.S. Election is this year and a common practice for the Democratic party is to become even more lax on illegal immigration for their votes. They pump out millions of dollars outta thin air to add them, and allow them to vote without being a registered citizen. Cities like New York getting hit pretty bad.
Which in reality makes all those "Votes" illegitimate.

From my understanding

Illegal immigrants can, at best, vote in small local elections that nobody really gives a shit about.

And that’s only in some localities.

All in 1 day, April 1st, 2024. The European Nazis in Palestine have targeted aid workers, successfully murdering 7 of them intentionally. Bombed an embassy in a foreign country, the 2nd in history to do this, america being the other one (surprise surprise). Left Al Shifa hospital destroyed and burnt (after swearing that they don't target hospitals and that it was Khamas that bombed the first hospital attacked in this genocide), leaving behind hundreds of mutilated, burnt and eaten bodies of children, women, elderly, patients nurses, and doctors.

Will the countries whose citizens were targeted and assassinated do anything about this/ i doubt it

And no this isn't an April Fools joke either.
this is true

but Israelis aren’t “Europeans”

The initial Zionists were. But in the subsequent decades from the creation of Israel, the expulsion of Jews from the Muslim world gave Israel a mixed population.

From my understanding some of the most fervent Zionists are actually mizrahi because they experienced discrimination in the Muslim world.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
From my understanding

Illegal immigrants can, at best, vote in small local elections that nobody really gives a shit about.

And that’s only in some localities.
that is the case in NY and I’m pretty sure the most in all states that allow illegal immigrants to vote. The illegal votes scare is just fear mongering with no basis behind it
LEGALLY yes. But given how ID checking is lackluster to non existent, thus always getting votes people who died even decades ago, it doesn't stop illegal immigrants from voting too.

Wow, this is the dumbest fucking shit I’ve ever read.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Dude, you can’t convince me from now on you’re not a right wing conspiracy theorist. You clearly don’t even understand the requirements of voting in local elections in NYC or NYS, let alone at a federal level.
So no counter arguments and instead buzzwords? If I'm wrong then enlighten me.

Are the democratic party pretty lax on immigration in general? Yes.

Do each party increase their catering to their respective demographics when the election draws near for thr purpose of securing votes? Yes

Is NYC dealing with high immigration volumes because of the democratic party doing their usual routine? Yes.

Do dead people vote somehow? Yes?

Are IDs required in every state? No.

You seem to assume that I'm claiming NYC in particular go no voter regulation or something. I simply used NYC as an example of illegal immigration practices by the democratic party. I'm speaking in very general terms.

So no counter arguments and instead buzzwords? If I'm wrong then enlighten me.

Are the democratic party pretty lax on immigration in general? Yes.

Do each party increase their catering to their respective demographics when the election draws near for thr purpose of securing votes? Yes

Is NYC dealing with high immigration volumes because of the democratic party doing their usual routine? Yes.

Do dead people vote somehow and are IDs required in every state? Yes.

You seem to assume that I'm claiming NYC in particular go no voter regulation or something. I simply used NYC as an example of illegal immigration practices by the democratic party. I'm speaking in very general terms.
That is fraud. It is not general knowledge but conspiracy theories. If you're gonna make big claims show me data of widespread election fraud.

Usually when you make big claims such as those you need to show supporting evidence.