General & Others For my fellow Naruto fans, can Oda give OP a worse ending than shinobi war?

can he?

• Yes

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, I am an Oda fan

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters
Only if doa prevent mecha heart theory like shikimoto did with Tobidara theory....
nadara speak to konan and cal her gurly becuz of huge diferens age..he also say i am uchiwa nadara and confirm identity..why w'd he do dat to a dead konan????..nadara did somting to bobito body in teh cave..maybe same ting like tobidara did saske in teh cave..

nadara speak to konan and cal her gurly becuz of huge diferens age..he also say i am uchiwa nadara and confirm identity..why w'd he do dat to a dead konan????..nadara did somting to bobito body in teh cave..maybe same ting like tobidara did saske in teh cave..
Robuto four green spiral need to reveal Naruto part 3 which will uncover true Tobidara mystery!!!!

People love shitting on Naruto's war arc, but it's always so vague, no substance. I guess since it ended a decade ago people just go with the culture.

"Bad because retcons & plotholes", like okay which ones? Got any specifics?
Post automatically merged:

It didnt even give him any powers, it only guaranteed him to fight with sasuke
Yeah people act like Ashura's destiny was to become hokage/jesus. When his destiny is to fight his brother over and over again in a cycle of hatred.

The whole purpose was to say that Naruto's very soul prepetuates a cycle of hatred, that pain and Jiraiya challenged him to break.

He breaks that destiny by reforming and befriending Sasuke.

Last edited:
People love shitting on Naruto's war arc, but it's always so vague, no substance. I guess since it ended a decade ago people just go with the culture.

"Bad because retcons & plotholes", like okay which ones? Got any specifics?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah people act like Ashura's destiny was to become hokage/jesus. When his destiny is to fight his brother over and over again in a cycle of hatred.

The whole purpose was to say that Naruto's very soul prepetuates a cycle of hatred, that pain and Jiraiya challenged him to break.

He breaks that destiny by reforming and befriending Sasuke.
pffftttt what a load of c..

It's already worse..... Unlike naruto were even in final war only the last few chapters with fights became too long.... This series is gonna suck.... Too much dragging... Fights with multiple times getting up with food and other stuff.... Damn it's going to be boring as f :mihugh:
I will 99.9 % leave before it ends..

As long as I know everything is done.. Won't care about fights ending

The Naruto arc is not necessarily bad per say, its problem is its ending in majority.

This last arc lack a bit of emotional punch, but the majority is solid. The main problem arrives with the ending moments and the last antagonist : Kaguya

The revelations and development surrounding her moment lacks plantings. With enough plantings in the story (mostly foreshadowing and prophecies) you would have been able to create a great development. But its this apparition felt unearned.

A story with a lack of plantings will fail, always.

Aside from that, its not really that bad.