Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
nowadays u will find more post about complaining about "Toxic behavior" from Zoro fans than the acutal toxic post of a Zoro fan.
i personally dont agree with @nik87 's arguments about swords BUT if i had to choose
I've seen this happen in so many other forums, its pretty funny. People love to strawman fringe opinions about "zorot@rds" and then complain without actually discussing points.

I've lost interest in going into lengthy discussions about anything anime-related these days. Doesn't matter though, Zoro will continue to do his thing and live rent free in people's minds :suresure:

I've seen this happen in so many other forums, its pretty funny. People love to strawman fringe opinions about "zorot@rds" and then complain without actually discussing points.

I've lost interest in going into lengthy discussions about anything anime-related these days. Doesn't matter though, Zoro will continue to do his thing and live rent free in people's minds :suresure:
It's like this meme:

Haha Zoro's greatness goes brr brr

my kinda guy:cheers:
i know there are toxic zoro fans but that could be said about almost any fan groups. the reason ppl see toxic fans from Zoro fandom isnt due to most ppl in this fandom is toxic, its bcuz along with Luffy fanbase its the biggest fanbase in all of OP. so ofc u will find relatively more toxicity from this fandom. i sometime wonder did ppl fail in math or not? i mean arguably Luffy+Zoro fanbase>all the other char fanbase in OP:jordanmf:. ppl dont see much toxicity from some fandoms is cuz these are super casual fandoms. i mean 90% of shanks fans are casual anime watcher:denzimote:(dont believe me? check youtube/reddit/quora/any site with OP in it)
i mean its pretty ironic when ppl complain about toxicity and delusion from Zoro fans, and calls them Zorotard/ zoro dicksucker and other ad hominem in the same freakin sentence. like at least dont show ur true color so fast bruh :crazwhat:

Last edited:

We all know that Simpsons are notorious for predicting or showing the future...and what do we have here an eastern Dragon and Zoro with Zoro drawing his sword with the dragon looking at him...I know I know it's a "streeecth" but idc Zoro is killing Kaido, and even Simpsons is on ZKKC
A milestone of fiction lol

They predicted all

Yeah same here haha very funny:milaugh:, even the One Piece Reddit actually has a lot of Zoro Haters. I think it all started around the time this post said Zoro will play participate in the fight against Kaido (which had substantial evidence), everyone there mistook as Zoro vs Kaido 1v1 and the WHOLE reddit was triggered for weeks lmao there was 30 posts about that one post at least:suresure:

They'll down vote you to hell for saying perfectly logical in cannon things like Zoro is stronger than Sanji, yet they get this idea out of no where that Zoro fans are bullies haha. Truth is, when Sanji's arc was happening and he was taking all those L's it wasn't just us dishing them out, it was the whole fanbase, then somehow we got blamed for it starting Wano, just because people like to say Zoro and Sanji are rivals lol wtf

Yeah same here haha very funny:milaugh:, even the One Piece Reddit actually has a lot of Zoro Haters. I think it all started around the time this post said Zoro will play participate in the fight against Kaido (which had substantial evidence), everyone there mistook as Zoro vs Kaido 1v1 and the WHOLE reddit was triggered for weeks lmao there was 30 posts about that one post at least:suresure:

They'll down vote you to hell for saying perfectly logical in cannon things like Zoro is stronger than Sanji, yet they get this idea out of no where that Zoro fans are bullies haha. Truth is, when Sanji's arc was happening and he was taking all those L's it wasn't just us dishing them out, it was the whole fanbase, then somehow we got blamed for it starting Wano, just because people like to say Zoro and Sanji are rivals lol wtf
Lmao Redditards. There was an extremely detailed post about Zoro killing Kaido... it wasn't about Zoro one V oneing Kaido lmao...it had like 1k upvotes but Redditards took it as like Zoro Vs Kaido one on one and made some haha chopper will kill Kaido and some butt-hurt posts... majority of them have simp and sjw type mentality.

Zoro killing Kaido theory

Butt-hurt Redditards responses:

They say "Edit: it's a joke, I am Zoro fanboy" like retards you were the ones overreacting by not reading the theory nicely and gets mad when they are criticised..Talk about hypocrisy.

Also no you can't criticize Oda..act 2 was a let down but criticize anything.. downvoted and the response write your own story dumbass, etc. Fucking echo chamber, that's what it is.

And the mods, specially Kirosh, that janitor is one shit bag, dude removes posts and then post that himself for karma, bans people for "trolling", removes and locks thread because of "baiting, political incorrectness, etc"

Honestly fuck Reddit, that place is one big shit hole, a fucking echo chamber where any opinions not matching the majority gets censored...so much for the free speech.

Ugh my ultimate disappointment with this arc is that Oda hasn't designed a true powerful swordsman shogun of Wano with a true powerful mythical zoan devil fruit as Zoro's fight of the arc
But instead he made a trash character with goofy design which was pretty disappointing to say the least
Wano was supposed to be the land of Samurai which a perfect and special place for Zoro to shine the most, by fighting the number one Samurai with a title of a shogun
What a waste smh:smoothy:

W

wordyworm

Mihawk vs. a boat

When Mihawk found the Krieg Pirates at the Baratie, he didn’t hesitate. He didn’t stop to introduce himself or formally issue a challenge (both of which occurred when he fought Zoro and Vista). He slashed them immediately without saying anything at all.
The water around the Baratie had been calm only a few panels previously:
That sfx is most likely him as well. His WOOOO precedes him wherever he goes^
Mihawk brought all this destruction and chaos within a millisecond. The pause between the strikes and the point at which the boat actually explodes is kind of a cliche, but it shows us just how crazy fast Mihawk really is!

HE SHEATHES HIS SWORD BEFORE THE BOAT EVEN COMES APART!
And then, he just sits? back? down? in his little boat and folds up his hands and keeps sailing.
The moment of silence after his strikes before the boat separates is kind of a Looney Toons gag (and we've seen that from Zoro before too!), but I think it tells us a lot about why Mihawk is considered to be so strong.

Mihawk’s draw-slash-and-resheath move here is a lot like Brook’s Humming Three Verse Arrow Notch Slash. Brook’s sword style is iaido, which focuses on the art of drawing and sheathing. It’s said that iaido masters can draw, slash, and resheath before you’ve even noticed they cut you.

Zoro also did some iaido in Wano recently, btw:
Anyway, the pause between the cuts and the reaction of the cut object symbolize the gap between action and reaction, alive and dead, past and present. A master swordfighter controls the speed at which their enemy even PERCEIVES TIME, and that power is a big reason why people fear and revere them. I'm gonna expand on this in later posts, but the Baratie has several other examples where Mihawk is just quicker than the eye can see.
Post automatically merged:

p.s.

The boat wasn't cut into halves; it's in thirds. Do you think he cut it like this:
or like this?

Mihawk vs. a boat

When Mihawk found the Krieg Pirates at the Baratie, he didn’t hesitate. He didn’t stop to introduce himself or formally issue a challenge (both of which occurred when he fought Zoro and Vista). He slashed them immediately without saying anything at all.
The water around the Baratie had been calm only a few panels previously:
That sfx is most likely him as well. His WOOOO precedes him wherever he goes^
Mihawk brought all this destruction and chaos within a millisecond. The pause between the strikes and the point at which the boat actually explodes is kind of a cliche, but it shows us just how crazy fast Mihawk really is!

HE SHEATHES HIS SWORD BEFORE THE BOAT EVEN COMES APART!
And then, he just sits? back? down? in his little boat and folds up his hands and keeps sailing.
The moment of silence after his strikes before the boat separates is kind of a Looney Toons gag (and we've seen that from Zoro before too!), but I think it tells us a lot about why Mihawk is considered to be so strong.

Mihawk’s draw-slash-and-resheath move here is a lot like Brook’s Humming Three Verse Arrow Notch Slash. Brook’s sword style is iaido, which focuses on the art of drawing and sheathing. It’s said that iaido masters can draw, slash, and resheath before you’ve even noticed they cut you.

Zoro also did some iaido in Wano recently, btw:
Anyway, the pause between the cuts and the reaction of the cut object symbolize the gap between action and reaction, alive and dead, past and present. A master swordfighter controls the speed at which their enemy even PERCEIVES TIME, and that power is a big reason why people fear and revere them. I'm gonna expand on this in later posts, but the Baratie has several other examples where Mihawk is just quicker than the eye can see.
Post automatically merged:

p.s.

The boat wasn't cut into halves; it's in thirds. Do you think he cut it like this:
or like this?
Mihawk the wss. He is the goat