[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Host: @Noctis And @Rej
Coach: @AL sama

"This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?"
Players -

1. @Light D Lamperouge --- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE --- [Teru Mikami] --- Lynched D5
2. @Queen --- [Watari]
3. @Gambit --- [Hirokazu Ukita]
4. @TheAncientCenturion --- [Light Yagami] --- Lynched D1
5. @Melontonin --- @Jew D. Boy --- [Misa Amane] --- Lynched N4
6. @RayanOO --- [Kiyomi Takada] --- Lynched D2
7. @Flower --- [Naomi Misora] --- Killed D2
8. @Ali --- [Soichiro Yagami]
9. @Trismegistus --- [Near] --- Killed D5
10. @Fujishiro --- [Touta Matsuda]
11. @NeutralWatcher --- [Matt] --- Killed N2
12. @Kiwipom --- [Mello] --- WINNER
13. @Cobra. --- [Halle Lidner]
14. @Natalija --- [Anthony Rester] --- Killed N4 --- WINNER
15. @Reborn --- @Dragomir --- [Raye Penber]
16. @Poison --- [Kanzo Mogi]
17. @Yo Tan Wa --- [L Lawliet] --- Died by Heart Attack D3
18. @Zara --- [Wedy]

Game Style -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Closed Communication - Once this game has started, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.
  • Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I advise against it.
  • Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 48 hours. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is not an option.
  • Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. A vote count will be provided, however it may not reflect the actual vote value.
  • Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consists of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of D1. If you do not post or send an action within the time limit, I reserve the right to replace you
Rules -
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.
  • Do not quote Private Messages from me; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.
  • Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply could result in a modkill.
  • Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. I will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not my responsibility if I miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.
  • You must post at least 5 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offense. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let me know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.
  • If you believe that I have made a mistake, please address the issue with me via Private message. Save any other comments for after the game.
-- DO NOT POST --

Last edited:
N

Noctis

This is a twisted story. About a guy who is disinterested in the events going on around him. He wasn't l listening to his teacher's lecture nor does join in on any of the conversation going around the classroom. He was sitting at his desk with a bored look, in a world of his own. To him, it was a rotten world, a line he happens to share with a god of death. He definitely thinks that he's was better those around him. He can even go as far as putting himself right under the nose of his enemy fully believing that he wouldn't be caught.

He wasn't wrong, he was a guy with a god complex who was able to put the whole world upside down. People were beginning to be nervous. They knew it was more than just a coincidence. In just a few weeks, nearly hundred of people suspected or convicted of crimes have died. Everyone was beginning to suspect the wrath of a higher being. Even the worldwide law enforcement agency has been stumped by the malevolent force. With no other options left, they've enlisted the help of the world's greatest detective, L., In order to begin to reassure the world that the problem would be solved, when the first time Light heard L words in the broadcast.

"Well, it seems you can't kill me after all. It turns out there are some people you can't kill after all. You've given me a useful hint. I'm going to return the favor. I'll tell you something you'll find interesting. Although this has been announced as a world-wise broadcast, the truth is that we are only broadcasting in the Kanto region of Japan. I had plans to broadcast this message all over the world, but it looks like this won't be necessary. I now know where you are, and it won't be long before I find you and sentence you to death. Let's meet again soon."

At this Light Yagami otherwise known as Kira, smiled, very pleased that someone finally out there has what it takes to challenge him. A confident smile playing across his lips. "He's going to sentence me to death? Sounds interesting. I accept your challenger L."

He spoke calmly. "L!"

"I will hunt you down where you're hiding and I will eliminate you. I AM JUSTICE!!!"

Day 1 starts.
You have 48 hours to decide on a lynch.

Z
Open Claiming - This game will feature restrictions on neither role claiming nor character claiming, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs. That being said, I advise against it.
Anyone played a previous Death Note Wg game know what he's talking about here? Someone has a death note and is gonna kill anyone who reveals?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Anyone played a previous Death Note Wg game know what he's talking about here? Someone has a death note and is gonna kill anyone who reveals?
You playing coy? You know very well when someone’s full name comes out it can be written in the Death Note.

We played that together darling :catsure:
Lmao what angle you got Zara for being dumb if you played a game that had those rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.