Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kine'mon, especially in Wano, has been everything I would want from a Strawhat and it wounds me that it isn't going to happen.

As for Bon Clay, nope. Bon Clay's VA is the same as Franky's VA. Oda loved his performance so much that he made the W7 arc happen earlier than planned solely to get the guy permanently into the series as a Strawhat. And I think I read that Franky's design was changed from weird little kappa man to big flamboyant cyborg man as a result of that as well.

Kine'mon, especially in Wano, has been everything I would want from a Strawhat and it wounds me that it isn't going to happen.

As for Bon Clay, nope. Bon Clay's VA is the same as Franky's VA. Oda loved his performance so much that he made the W7 arc happen earlier than planned solely to get the guy permanently into the series as a Strawhat. And I think I read that Franky's design was changed from weird little kappa man to big flamboyant cyborg man as a result of that as well.
I hate the Franky we have rn. Boring one note character, All he does is Change hairstyles and yell out Super.
The problem with One Piece right now is the main characters have taking a backseat to telling the story. We don't see it from their eyes but Arc/Saga characters, leaving hardly any CD or anything else but just moving the plot, barely at that sometimes I might add, as if it's a Ferris Wheel going round and round with nothing of substantial impact or detail.

I hate the Franky we have rn. Boring one note character, All he does is Change hairstyles and yell out Super.
The problem with One Piece right now is the main characters have taking a backseat to telling the story. We don't see it from their eyes but Arc/Saga characters, leaving hardly any CD or anything else but just moving the plot, barely at that sometimes I might add, as if it's a Ferris Wheel going round and round with nothing of substantial impact or detail.
:whitepress:
Imagine hating franky
Thats kinda cringe

I'd imagine the criticism we had of her facial design would have been repeated in Japan, so if (big if) Oda is planning on making her a crewmate then this could be a sign he's trying to rectify that.

Best way would still be to give her a scar or something though.
I was thinking the same thing, I was honestly hoping Yamato would have a bit of Kaidou's facial design(the lines under the eyes) before the dramatic reveal happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.