Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not beating Cracker. He's not also beating Smoothie.
Not with anything he's shown

Maybe you think tanking Dukes means he will destroy biscuit clones and beat Cracker close combat.

Don't get ahead of yourselves

Jack is just a tanker version of Boundman but with less AP, mobility and combat skills.

You guys seriously don't get it, Cracker isn't losing unless you are damn powerful or way skilled
Inu and Neko don't have combat skills?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
small detail bangmi but the numbers name is juki, we saw him last chapter with goki and jaki their names translate to '10 oni, 5 oni and 4 oni'

I'm glad drake is joining because now i'll hopefully get to see his hybrid in action, I was worried that since he didn't hav a reason to fight either side he wouldn't be involved in the raid
ok so you mean luffy and xdrake defeating number 10 right.

He wasn't in the confirmed spoilers so i doubt
Nah he's here:

The last time the artist who drew Yamato did this it was a 1:1 image in the chapter. That is 100% Hawkins's card.

Also, did every just forget the original Korean spoilers? Redon confirmed them. It has Hawkins discussing someone having a 1% chance of surviving the night. Could be a flashback, but we don't know.

Nah he's here:

The last time the artist who drew Yamato did this it was a 1:1 image in the chapter. That is 100% Hawkins's card.

Also, did every just forget the original Korean spoilers? Redon confirmed them. It has Hawkins discussing someone having a 1% chance of surviving the night. Could be a flashback, but we don't know.
Oh i forgot about that, i doubt the one who has 1% survival rate is luffy, Hawkins predicted luffy's survival rate and it was 18%

He's not beating Cracker. He's not also beating Smoothie.
Not with anything he's shown

Maybe you think tanking Dukes means he will destroy biscuit clones and beat Cracker close combat.

Don't get ahead of yourselves

Jack is just a tanker version of Boundman but with less AP, mobility and combat skills.

You guys seriously don't get it, Cracker isn't losing unless you are damn powerful or way skilled
It's Cracker and Smoothie that have inferior portrayal and feats to jack.

Suit yourself, looks like a good all-rounded chapter to me giving spotlight to characters that we knew had to get screen time sooner or later. With more context like Drake's line hinting at Coby it only gets better
Love the spoiler, it close up many questions and we also have fight scenes with switching many sides.
Can´t became better, it is a both mixup of a build up chapter and with take actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.