Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Robin is the Queen or Feats for knocking BM out for several chapters. :finally:

Why would Fuji and Green Bull fight for the World Government after learning the truth? They’ve been built up as anti-WG (being based off of animals that opposed Momotaro and his animal companions, unlike the OG Admirals), and Fujitora is portrayed as a good guy like Kuzan, Smoker, and Koby.

Who knows if they'd know the truth you know? At least by that point
Post automatically merged:

That was quite savage

and Queen was up in seconds/ Minute after the second throw
This is the perfect example for why we know Jack will be fine in a few chapters

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Anyone else thinks that Oda will not show Kaido fighting next chapter either? I feel like he's trying way too hard to get to chapter 1000. I do think he's gonna wait a little longer and until then, he will give us small fights like Drake and Zoro vs Apoo.
yup but it should be something more then that

we're talking about chapter 1000 after all

- Luffy accepts X Drake in the alliance but Zoro, Jinbe and Franky refuse.
- Zoro and Drake fight, but Apoo appears and attacks them. Zoro and X Drake team up to stop him.
- Page One and Ulti prepare to attack the Straw Hat gang, but Usopp and Nami distract them.
- Jack has been defeated by Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in his Sulong form.
- Kinemon cuts Kaidou's Boro Breath in half.
- Kinemon ends the chapter saying the title phrase (it is not clear if he says it for him or for the Red Scabbards)
- Kinemon said "Let Me Die" in the end of the chapter
- No Break Next Week.

yup but it should be something more then that

we're talking about chapter 1000 after all
Chapter 1000 will probably be really crazy. Oda is definitely thinking and preparing hard for it, but I wonder what he can even do at this point? Will the Marines arrive? Big Mom riding on Kaido? Or something else entirely? But I know that no matter what happens, some people will not like it.

Chapter 1000 will probably be really crazy. Oda is definitely thinking and preparing hard for it, but I wonder what he can even do at this point? Will the Marines arrive? Big Mom riding on Kaido? Or something else entirely? But I know that no matter what happens, some people will not like it.
marines are getting ready for execution of sabo...:goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.