Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Im guessing ali,flower,midnight are all scabbards and thats how they buddied up. BUT in act 3 there is a traitor among them.
Midnight has been the most secretive, using vague sentences and not contributing as much as the other two
VOTE LYNCH MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Midnight already in a way claimed something else though.

You're getting antsy now aren't you?

Let's take it up a notch too. Vote lynch Vecolaptor @Rej

@TheAncientCenturion do you plan on showing up today? Or do you just wanna coast and lay low there since you fulfilled your post quota?

And, I am disappointed in you the way you played despite being an experienced player lul

Well I am not a petty player like you and don't resort to verbal argument to show myself superior by belittling others. That's your forte I guess

Anyway, why you want us to vote red glover? Do you have anything on him? You have seven sus apart from two Indies so why you are opting for glover?
Besides Ratchet, who do you sus most now? Veco should go tbh.

M

MUUGEN

Im guessing ali,flower,midnight are all scabbards and thats how they buddied up. BUT in act 3 there is a traitor among them.
Midnight has been the most secretive, using vague sentences and not contributing as much as the other two
VOTE LYNCH MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
:gokulaugh:
And, I am disappointed in you the way you played despite being an experienced player lul

Well I am not a petty player like you and don't resort to verbal argument to show myself superior by belittling others. That's your forte I guess

Anyway, why you want us to vote red glover? Do you have anything on him? You have seven sus apart from two Indies so why you are opting for glover?
lol im Experienced enough that You are following my entire game one day play with going after Ratchet and TAC, lynching Ratchet vigging TAC. using my entire Reasoning and argument against Ratchet .
so yeah good job there mate.

petty enough to OMGUS and say im A Hindrance to everyone when you got emotionally annoyed cause I kept poking at you, still are tbh....

ive already given my reasons why for someone who is reading all my post you sure are missing quite a lot.
nitpicking I see, always a scum tell for me.

@TheAncientCenturion do you plan on showing up today? Or do you just wanna coast and lay low there since you fulfilled your post quota?

they never claimed and the invest results were all over the place
I can confirm that Yamato is Pro town Indie
and with the 50% innocent/guilty on tac. He's the most sus imo and thats that

M

MUUGEN

You and Fujji can continue to use personal reasonings to try and downplay my gameplay and reads against me, but youโ€™re two of the biggest hypocrites Iโ€™ve ever played with Iโ€™m unapologetically myself when I play these Iโ€™m aggressive and donโ€™t allow my emotions to get the best of me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž

Well I have few questions for Drago aka al sama because Drago acted weird this game but he subbed out so don't know what to do when al sama isn't so active.

Same case with wolf.

So I am Neutral on them as of now considering that I can't get my answers which I was suppose to ask from drago and kiwi.

Flower,tobi and midnight seem fine to me as of now. You aren't an issue as well.

Muggen isn't looking good since he subbed in. His aggressive behaviour seem forced.

Red glover and usoop - haven't checked their post yet.

I am kind of sus of Marimo , TAC.

Veco definitely have player salad and his vote on midnight is substantial enough but as of now I don't see him as sus. I mean he is bold enough to cast vote on someone who is not a leading wagon based on his own intutions.

Scum would have tried to blend.

I have something for Michelle though which I will ask after this post

M

MUUGEN

@Flower @Light D Lamperouge what are your thoughts on these reads?

between These player groups one or the other is scum.
alI or flower - more inclined to believe flower given her flavor claim and Fujiโ€™s flip.

veco Or real - due to their push/votes against Muugen1 d1

Michelle and/or kiwi(Krogo I think was his sub - these two were nata scum reads and she was killed n1

Reborn and/or MariMo - both were afk for just about 2 full cycles before reborn subbed in got defensive when I said him not asking the questions before he left was sus.

red is scum 100% my dudes been doing an iso on Fuji for 2 full cycles and never shared anything

Reborn

โ€Ž
You and Fujji can continue to use personal reasonings to try and downplay my gameplay and reads against me, but youโ€™re two of the biggest hypocrites Iโ€™ve ever played with Iโ€™m unapologetically myself when I play these Iโ€™m aggressive and donโ€™t allow my emotions to get the best of me.
Don't play victim card when you got rubbed by me despite doing the same with everyone.

:gokulaugh:

lol im Experienced enough that You are following my entire game one day play with going after Ratchet and TAC, lynching Ratchet vigging TAC. using my entire Reasoning and argument against Ratchet .
so yeah good job there mate.

petty enough to OMGUS and say im A Hindrance to everyone when you got emotionally annoyed cause I kept poking at you, still are tbh....

ive already given my reasons why for someone who is reading all my post you sure are missing quite a lot.
nitpicking I see, always a scum tell for me.
I am asking why you giving primacy to red glover over other sus

And, stop with this useless bickering of yours.

M

MUUGEN

Muggen isn't looking good since he subbed in. His aggressive behaviour seem forced.
ive been aggressive since d1, veco, fallen and real already tried this.
Aight Ill restart and scrap the iso
and Ill try to be more active during the night phase ill read back but for now Im going to bandwagon

Vote Lynch: Ratchet
so you had only one read this entire time?

fuji who flipped town.

now youโ€™re copping out with voting Ratchet.

what are your reads and reasonings?
na-ah im not biting scum :gonope:
You donโ€™t want to read the dayphase?

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

Light D Lamperouge > krogothwolf > Vecolaptor
Flower > TheAncientCenturion >Ratchet
MUUGEN > Alibaba > RedGloverKing
Michelle > TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Reborn > MUUGEN > Ratchet
RedGloverKing > Ratchet
vecolaptor > Midnight Delight

Votes

Ratchet - 3
Midnight Delight - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
RedGloverKing - 1
vecolaptor - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
AL Sama
Midnight Delight
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
krogothwolf
Ratchet

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MUUGEN

Don't play victim card when you got rubbed by me despite doing the same with everyone
im not telling you like it is, youโ€™re a hypocrit, for someone who continues to insist Iโ€™m a dick in every post youโ€™re quite a douche to be frank.
I am asking why you giving primacy to red glover over other sus

And, stop with this useless bickering of yours
& as stated Iโ€™ve given my reasons, you can read the phase again if youd like.

Reborn

โ€Ž
ive been aggressive since d1, veco, fallen and real already tried this.

so you had only one read this entire time?

fuji who flipped town.

now youโ€™re copping out with voting Ratchet.

what are your reads and reasonings?

You donโ€™t want to read the dayphase?
Again

Why primacy to glover over other 7 sus of yours?

Why he piqued your interest the most?

I have seen your reasoning on glover but I didn't understand why you put him at priority.

Can you elaborate on it?

M

MUUGEN

@Flower pull your vote and vote RedGloverKing Ratchet isnโ€™t a threat to town rn
Post automatically merged:

Again

Why primacy to glover over other 7 sus of yours?

Why he piqued your interest the most?

I have seen your reasoning on glover but I didn't understand why you put him at priority.

Can you elaborate on it?
Itโ€™s pretty straightforward he said heโ€™d iso Fuji d1 came in d2 saud heโ€™d share went afk Fuji flipped town never shared a single lick of reasoning to his iso or contr once to the game and has now now admitted to only have his iso against Fuji who flipped town and took the easy way out in voting ratchet

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I don't really understand the arguments against me. I'm telling you Kaido is in the game, it's not a stretch to assume that that is related to my wincon. And in that vein, you can work out my wincon. I need to survive, and Kaido needs to die. It doesn't mean I'm anti-scum, but it does mean that it's harder for me to win with scum, which means scum have motivation to eliminate me.

Nothing more to say. If you want to go for the Survivor lynch this Day Phase, then go ahead. All you'll be doing is encouraging indies to play like extra scum. Flavour arguments are nonsensical to me.

M

MUUGEN

im not interested in being sucked into a repetitive conversation with you . As much as i'm tempted to, i want to find the scum:sweat:
Idk how reading the dp is being sucked into anything youโ€™re clearly voting midnight who has the strongest town claim over alibaba who hasnโ€™t shared anything but two convenient invest results and flowerwhos only partially claimed and keeps avoiding me...

you are scum we found you and your mate glover

Reborn

โ€Ž
im not telling you like it is, youโ€™re a hypocrit, for someone who continues to insist Iโ€™m a dick in every post youโ€™re quite a douche to be frank.

& as stated Iโ€™ve given my reasons, you can read the phase again if youd like.
You have given reason that why you sus Glover.

I asked why you consider him bigger threat than remaining of your sus to Lynch him over others. Why he is your primacy?

you are consistently dodging the question. I guess you don't have the answer at all.

As expected from the so called experience player lol

Status
Not open for further replies.