US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It wasn't democracy. Trump lost the popular vote twice. That would be a democracy.
He won the first time because of the electoral college. Something even he thinks is bullshit and undemocratic lol
It was always the same but people started blaming it once Trump won. He didnt invent the system.
US, a democratic country is using that system willingly, it is democracy. People will hate on Trump regardless.
You can even see it now. People arent celebrating that Biden won, they are celebrating that Trump lost.
Should tell you a thing or two.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Biden won. Time to accept and move on. Everyone around are happy as shit and Trump supporters are gathering at the Washington Monument.

Oh shit, this is real?
Yep. Donald Trump was in WWE in 2007 feuding with McMahon. It was sibbed the Battle of the Billionares. Whoever lost the feud gets their head shaved and Trump won.

Biden won. Time to accept and move on. Everyone around are happy as shit and Trump supporters are gathering at the Washington Monument.

Yep. Donald Trump was in WWE in 2007 feuding with McMahon. It was sibbed the Battle of the Billionares. Whoever lost the feud gets their head shaved and Trump won.
Whenever you think of Vince you gotta give him credit for being willing to be ridiculed or attacked physically by his employees.

Trump being elected was democracy, you have to deal with the results, even if you dont like them.
The best part starts when people realize that things arent getting better and there is no Trump to blame.
I’m not an American.
I too think that things aren’t going to get better, in fact I think Biden will do much worse than trump.
But I hope I’m wrong and biden actually turns things around for good.
eitherway I wish good Luck for you Americans.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I’m not an American.
I too think that things aren’t going to get better, in fact I think Biden will do much worse than trump.
But I hope I’m wrong and biden actually turns things around for good.
eitherway I wish good Luck for you Americans.
I am not American either.
We will see how Biden does.
Either way, the president is just a public face of a much larger machinery so yeah, I doubt anything will change.
If it does, it's baby steps.

I want whatever drug you are on. Your head is so far up your ass it's amazing
i also want that drug :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

LMFAOOO!!!! Tha Democrats are cheating, if that’s tha case these ***** is horrible cheaters Lmaoooo. How you cheat and tha race this fucking close in so many counties/cities
i guess what the voter fraud peeps want to get at is that trump would have won in a landslide without the democrats cheating or something.

Fuck to trump supporters you magats just give up frauds or we are coming after you .
Dude your guy won, its now time to stop being a lunatic
Post automatically merged:

sooo my conspiracy loving stepfather told me that biden winning is just part of Q's plan. . . .and that kennedy jr. will be the next president soon. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.