Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry but I disagree
You could always come join the tag team hype
:endthis:
I don’t see how any tag teams would make any sense tho.

Marco is too strong to fight anyone below the Yonko in a tag team.
Kid and Law are clearly reserved for Kaido. Apoo and Hawkins are also 99% likely to be reserved for Kaido since I highly doubt Oda will miss a chance to have a throwback to chapter 795 where he got introduced in front of Kid, Apoo, and Hawkins. Drake is also very likely to join in simply because every other Supernova is foreshadowed to be fighting Kaido, and why exclude Drake? Yamato is also gonna have a confrontation with Kaido, and she’s too strong to be tag teaming a F5. Characters like Bepo, Shinobu, Yakuza bosses, etc are completely irrelevant and would be nothing more than distractions since they don’t have the growth potential of a SH.

So Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe are near the rooftop and have already pasted Queen lmao. Rip Sanji vs Queen.... but that stupid hoe Maria had to interfere.

So couple of scenarios:-

- L/J know Sanji is weak to women, so they'd never let Sanji go near them. Highly Unlikely
- Sanji lies, and says hes gotta do something, then he ditches them. Likely
- Sanji says he wants to check it out, Black Maria then attacks him and Jinbe stops her, and tells Luffy and Sanji to go on. Very Likely
-Sanji steals kaido`s hoe, and the sh team will have another ally(same scenario like in dressroza and wci).

An ankylosaurus would be really cool. Something defensive to keep him alive against Yamato
Looks like he doesn't even transform before their battle is interrupted by Franky. After this point, Yamato runs away with Shinobu/Momo. Likely this is being saved for Franky now.

Seems like the idea that Sasaki Is related to Kokoro might be a thing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tbh, I won't mind if oda clearly sets match ups here instead of teasing small clashes with everyone running here and there.

The only sense I am making out from this scenario is that oda is deliberately dodging laying down fights to reserve them for the war indicating that this act won't be the one in which kaido will go down

So Luffy, Sanji and Jinbe are near the rooftop and have already pasted Queen lmao. Rip Sanji vs Queen.... but that stupid hoe Maria had to interfere.

- L/J know Sanji is weak to women, so they'd never let Sanji go near them. Highly Unlikely
- Sanji says he wants to check it out, Black Maria then attacks him and Jinbe stops her, and tells Luffy and Sanji to go on. Very Likely

Uh, no. They are still on Floor 2 heading to Floor 3. Also, its pretty obvious Queen will still encounter Sanji, even if they pass his floor. Last chapter was proof of that, you can deny it all you want.

Black Maria was the only one that was kind to Momonosuke and she has probably seen stealth black saving him. It's time for Sanji to team up with a lady :myman:

Uh, no. They are still on Floor 2 heading to Floor 3. Also, its pretty obvious Queen will still encounter Sanji, even if they pass his floor. Last chapter was proof of that, you can deny it all you want.
What's proof ? The Vinsmoke Flashback can happen at another time, with another character.

For example, did BM need to encounter Usopp for her Elbaf Flashback to happen. Something else can trigger Queen's Flashback, then convinietly throw Judge inside it.

No proof, till theres actually proof. As of now you're on speculation territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.