rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint but the person isn't saying "I'm just kidding". I think the translation in the spoilers room was more accurate here.

The romaji for the last line is: A~~~~Re~~~~

Will wait for VIZ and see their translation. I honestly think the girl is moaning and Sanji just looks shocked because he's hearing something dirty going on :catsweat:
Where did you get this translation? Do you know japanese?

Last edited:
Yes, because he was bored.... your argument literally proved nothing. Way to go...

Show where it said Shanks was a yonko back then

Somehow Mihawk is WSS but he never beat Shanks?
Realize how dumb that sounds. Then Mihawk wouldn't be WSS and Shanks would be.

literally ignorance

Yes, they aren't rivals. Because Shanks is inferior to Mihawk now.

I'm asking how 1 arm shanks got stronger than Mihawk, when 2 arm shanks was only a match to mihawk?
You don't become a yonko because of just strength. You need territories, strong crew also.

If real world logic doesn't apply to One piece then anything Shanks does isn't impressive. If Shanks cuts the planet it isn't impressive because maybe the planet in one piece is as durable as piece of paper.
Are you blind or something? mihawk already confirmed after this chapter why he was there, he was there for Don Krieg. If you read half of the manga, that's what you get, you end up being a mihawk fan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/aghspo .

''Shanks was already a Yonko 12 years ago when he dueled Mihawk and met Luffy. ''

How many times do I need to show this? Everytime I debunk mihawk fans, they act like this never happened, no way you didn't know this if you are seriously following vivre cards etc, don't play the dumb.

LOL. No, that means Shanks wasn't just a swordsman like you fans believe, if he was just a swordsman, why mihawk is WSS while Shanks is also there as a swordsman who never lost to the guy? It makes no sense. Or swordsmansship title is about other things like cutting big object etc but still can't beat Shanks when he wasn't a Yonko. Either way, your arguments on mihawk being stronger than shanks is a lie.

Shanks is on the same level with the strongest pirate, mihawk is not. Cut the crap, Shanks >>>> mihawk of course, mihawk following fodders like Don Krieg shows how ridiculous your arguments are, mihawk is above Yonko but he is wasting his time with being a government dog and following fodders in East Blue, stalemates with YC Vista.

You are asking how Shanks becomes stronger with 1 arm, because you don't know how to read the manga, your real world logic doesn't work here, there is special powers like Haki, and DF powers, and people get physically stronger and not having an arm wouldn't even make any difference.

Isn’t It because of his lost arm
Losing arm doesn't mean anything for One Piece. Shanks wasn't a Yonko when he fought mihawk. He become a Yonko after losing his arm.

The strongest pirates in the world Kaido and WB, can't beat Shanks.

Big mom puts Shanks on a same level with Kaido.

mihawk couldn't beat Shanks, when Shanks wasn't even a Yonko.

''settle things''

People who gets stronger when they become a Yonko, it's natural. If mihawk can't beat Pre-Yonko Shanks, he knows he has no chance against Yonko Shanks, who stalemates with Kaido. That's why he doesn't fight Shanks.

Mate, to tell you the truth, I'm also not expert about this D. theories, so I watched a few YouTube videos op theories, one that caught my attention is Mr Morj videos, he explained what is the meaning of D, so that video kind of convince me what is D. really mean. (sorry, I feel timid quoting this to you, Genius-san. :-))
but i don't think it a Meme, it must somehow related.
I can't wait to figure too, but I ought to think we are still far from the resolution of the anectode.

I believe that the D. and the Void Century ate strictly related and so the SHs won't get a full picture out of if until all Pones will be found and revealed.

I hope that Robin will manage to read them all but I don't see why not.

Its literally zoro with a huge mustache lol. Its so on the nose, even the other pic with his silhouette (as a younger man) looks exactly like Zoro
You know, all the time I’ve looked at that picture of Ushimaru I’ve thought he had a huge scowling mouth and a massive jaw and have wondered why everyone says he looks so much like Zoro

Now you’ve pointed out it’s a moustache, game changer. I see what everyone is saying now, that guy is 100% a relative of Zoro.

No I’m saying Mihawk doesn’t want to fight shanks because he only has one arm
He even says it at the beginning of the series
And I am saying anyone who can think would understand mihawk was making up an excuse for not fighting with him, he knows Shanks is on the same level with Kaido and WB, they are Yonko rivals, and mihawk wouldn't underestimate Shanks because he has one arm, Shanks has become a Yonko with one arm, he got stronger. Kaido is canonically stronger than mihawk, and even he can't beat Shanks, why would mihawk underestimate Shanks because he has one arm, it's obviously an excuse to not getting his ass whipped by Shanks.

And I am saying anyone who can think would understand mihawk was making up an excuse for not fighting with him, he knows Shanks is on the same level with Kaido and WB, they are Yonko rivals, and mihawk wouldn't underestimate Shanks because he has one arm, Shanks has become a Yonko with one arm, he got stronger. Kaido is canonically stronger than mihawk, and even he can't beat Shanks, why would mihawk underestimate Shanks because he has one arm, it's obviously an excuse to not getting his ass whipped by Shanks.
Maybe he doesn’t think it’s a fair fight or that if he won it could be due to his lost arm
I don’t see any other reason considering that Mihawk duelled shanks for a time frequently and then suddenly stops.

And I am saying anyone who can think would understand mihawk was making up an excuse for not fighting with him, he knows Shanks is on the same level with Kaido and WB, they are Yonko rivals, and mihawk wouldn't underestimate Shanks because he has one arm, Shanks has become a Yonko with one arm, he got stronger.
mihawk trashtalked shanks in front of his crew and you think its actually mihawk making excuses not to fight shanks?!

shanks is on the same level as kaido and wb? based on what exactly?

since becoming a yonko has more factors to it than just power level, shanks didnt necessarily grow in a significant way.

Are you blind or something? mihawk already confirmed after this chapter why he was there, he was there for Don Krieg. If you read half of the manga, that's what you get, you end up being a mihawk fan.
Are you serious right now?
Mihawk literally says he's killing time (BORED) by hunting Krieg's crew. How in the world does you saying Mihawk came for Krieg's head contradicts it?

''Shanks was already a Yonko 12 years ago when he dueled Mihawk and met Luffy. ''

How many times do I need to show this? Everytime I debunk mihawk fans, they act like this never happened, no way you didn't know this if you are seriously following vivre cards etc, don't play the dumb.
Show me the vivre card and not some random reddit post, you clown.
Even in that same post the user says Mihawk = Shanks.
LOL. No, that means Shanks wasn't just a swordsman like you fans believe, if he was just a swordsman
Does he carry a sword?
Does he fight mainly using his sword?
Then he's a swordsman.
if he was just a swordsman, why mihawk is WSS while Shanks is also there as a swordsman who never lost to the guy?
There could be numerous of reasons:
1. Mihawk was always a little stronger than Shanks
2. Maybe Mihawk was WSS before Shanks challenged him.
Shanks couldn't ever beat him and their duels ended in a draw. Thus Mihawk never lost his title

But then he lost an arm and became inferior to Mihawk in everyway
. Or swordsmansship title is about other things like cutting big object etc
But somehow you need to beat previous title holder in a fight to get WSS title....
Bro, you are a clown right now
:milaugh:
but still can't beat Shanks when he wasn't a Yonko
It was never confirmed he didn't beat him.
But the fact that Mihawk has WSS tilte means he never lost to Shanks. But Shanks has no proof that he never lost to Mihawk.

Either way, your arguments on mihawk being stronger than shanks is a lie.
WSS> some cripple with a sword

Shanks is on the same level with the strongest pirate
Mihawk stalemates with YC Vista
Oh, Shanks on the same level with pirates that got:
clowned by low tier Robin, Nami, Brook
blocked by Chopper
blocked and tossed around by Jinbei
cut by low tier scabbards
has to take a hostage in order to win a fight

but somehow Mihawk clashing with Vista while not paying attention to him is a feat against him and worse than Shanks's current rivals feats
mihawk following fodders like Don Krieg shows how ridiculous your arguments
What's with you and Don Krieg argument?
He was bored--> went to kill Don Krieg.
lmao, is that too hard to follow for you?
mihawk is above Yonko but he is wasting his time with following fodders in East Blue
YES, he literally said he was killing time
Do you not understand what killing time means?
Here you go, learn something new

What do you want the WSS man to do?
Him being bored literally means he's too strong.

but he is wasting his time with being a government dog
What does this have to do with strength?
It was even mentioned that Mihawk rarely responded back to WG calls

Maybe he doesn’t think it’s a fair fight or that if he won it could be due to his lost arm
I don’t see any other reason considering that Mihawk duelled shanks for a time frequently and then suddenly stops.
It's a fair fight for Kaido (who is stronger than mihawk) and Whitebeard (the guy he said he wants to see the power difference between himself) but not for himself? :milaugh:

Yeah, it's an excuse.

It's a fair fight for Kaido (who is stronger than mihawk) and Whitebeard (the guy he said he wants to see the power difference between himself) but not for himself? :milaugh:

Yeah, it's an excuse.
Erkan u came back with ur headcanons :drakihi:
Yankers always find excuses for some characters to shit on them but in the same time they use another logic to say yeah it's true following the inverse . :doffytroll:

- Killer vs Zoro :
yankers said he is mentally retarded he is he is ....... :bignews:

- Killer said something :

what Killer said is true but they forgot their mental illness agenda they pushed before isn't it @Jo_Ndule when did Killer get healed from Smile DF side effect .:catsure:

- Urouge / bartholomeo :

Zoro is the first mate + VC . :queenhear:

- Yankers :

that's just their statement we don't have an official one nor a title box for that :doffytroll:

- Title Box + stephen paul statement :

Mihawk is the world strongest swordman . :fransuper:

- Yankers :

Mihawk the WSS = the world most skillest swordman it's just about skill not the overall power . :ronalaugh:
and there is a pure swordman and no pure swordman like : :sus:
Mihawk - Zoro = pure swordmen .:wonderland:
shanks - roger - rayleigh = impure swordmen .:smart:

this is your arguments throughout the years i will use them : :christindeed:

- Killer isn't a credible source because he is mentally retarded because he still has that laugh ( side effect of smile df ) :risitasad: and that's only his opinion like bartholomeo or Urouge until we got an official statement from Oda or a title box we can talk then i wonder why didn't oda give him that or having marines adknowledging that despite it being a good point to hype the antagonist like that in his Arc but nah he didn't all u have << ppl said >> or DR Killer said . :pepemy:

- well let's see what Killer said :
<< our enemy is the world strongest pirate >> . :pepapoo:
didn't u say this Yankers ? :rolaugh:

<< the WSS = the world most skillest swordman it's just about skill not the overall power . >> :pepecafe:

WSP = the world most skillest pirate it's just about a skill ( piracy ) not related to the overall power . :stealthblack:

again nothing new from Dr Killer words . :crocusuh:

- There is pure swordman / impure swordman well we also have pure pirate / impure pirate for sure .:youcraz:
Pirate meaning :
a person who robs or commits illegal violence at sea or on the shores of the sea. :datas:
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pirate

- Following this definition aren't kaido and postmeme pure pirates ? and mihawk isn't so dr killer statement doesn't apply to mihawk like shanks with mihawk .:denzimote:

so again nothing new from dr Killer :hope:

Are you serious right now?
Mihawk literally says he's killing time (BORED) by hunting Krieg's crew. How in the world does you saying Mihawk came for Krieg's head contradicts it?
You really can't read the damn manga, lmao.

I just said mihawk said ''bored'' thing 2 chapters ago before he said he came there for Don Krieg's head, he admitted it later why he is there. Can't you understand?

Chapter 52 > Chapter 50.

Then you still spreading this nonsense, pathetic excuse.

Show me the vivre card and not some random reddit post, you clown.
Even in that same post the user says Mihawk = Shanks.
When did you ever show the source of the vivre card asking for the source now? Lmao, this guy really a funny mihawk fanboy.

Everyone knows that's true, they said that shit, I don't care if reddit or somewhere else, it's there. Stop playing the dumb.

Does he carry a sword?
Does he fight mainly using his sword?
Then he's a swordsman.
We don't know how he fights, even E.Oda said we don't know in the SBS, but mihawk fanboys like you knows it?

Because we don't know it and you should shut your mihawk fanboy mouth.

There could be numerous of reasons:
1. Mihawk was always a little stronger than Shanks
2. Maybe Mihawk was WSS before Shanks challenged him.
Shanks couldn't ever beat him and their duels ended in a draw. Thus Mihawk never lost his title
No he is not stronger than Shanks, which is why he didn't beat him, not interested in your mihawk fanboy excuses.

Oh, Shanks on the same level with pirates that got:
clowned by low tier Robin, Nami, Brook
blocked by Chopper
blocked and tossed around by Jinbei
cut by low tier scabbards
has to take a hostage in order to win a fight

but somehow Mihawk clashing with Vista while not paying attention to him is a feat against him and worse than Shanks's current rivals feats
Pathetic excuses only shows the desperate situation you are in.

Shanks fights equally with the guy (WB) who mihawk admitted inferiority, and fights equally with the guy who is canonically superior (Kaido) to mihawk.

What's with you and Don Krieg argument?
He was bored--> went to kill Don Krieg.
lmao, is that too hard to follow for you?

YES, he literally said he was killing time
Do you not understand what killing time means?
Here you go, learn something new

What do you want the WSS man to do?
Him being bored literally means he's too strong.
Don't you understand about the updates fanboy?

Chapter 52 (he admits he is there for Don Krieg) >>> Chapter 50 (your fanboy nonsense, hE Is ThEre fOr kIllinG timE)

What does this have to do with strength?
It was even mentioned that Mihawk rarely responded back to WG calls
''rarely'' then he goes to fighting with WB like a dog he is.

Stop fooling yourself, mihawk lost his title now he is been chased like a dog on the first half of grand line, if he comes to new world, he will have to join his daddy Shanks, or lose to his other daddies Kaido or other Yonko.

Vista solos him anyway.

It was never confirmed he didn't beat him.
But the fact that Mihawk has WSS tilte means he never lost to Shanks. But Shanks has no proof that he never lost to Mihawk.

WSS> some cripple with a sword
Fujitora and Aokiji are cripples, they are still top tiers, superior to mihawk as well just like Shanks is superior to him.

Now everyone can see that you should stop reading One Piece.

A mere clash of weapons =/= proper fight

We don't even know if Shanks and Kaido actually fought properly.
- Splitted the heavens.

- you: a mere clash of weapons.

They said Shanks and Kaido fought, no reason to make excuses when we also know Law said they constantly fight for territories and they are Yonko rivals, and when Big mom put Shanks on a same level with Kaido. Otherwise the same thing applies to Pre-Yonko Shans vs. mihawk, we don't if they actually fought properly.

Yep i'll leaning towards Ivankov too.
Because Black Maria is so obvious and there has to be someone there other than Black Maria and her groupee.

But if it was King, that would be a good plot twist like Katakuri eating donuts back then
Sure. King could be there. But the twist is King is actually a woman.
Black Maria is playing Kaidou but into chicks. Rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.