rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Viz changed?

Sanji heard Okama, Orochi, or Maria?
Nothing much on the Tama side with the ship (still open to interpretation if it meant anything, might not have been).

The dialogue at the end though seems to not point to a Ivankov, but either just Black Maria with another girl or an unknown character with Black Maria or something. Arguments are going for Orochi, but his laugh doesn't match his, or King, but he *supposed* to be guarding the sky and not pulling yet another Katakuri
Post automatically merged:

There is that ninja guy everyone are forgetting about? Although he doesn't seem like the type to fool around at a time like that lol

Also Orochi being there doesn't make any sense! If he's alive being the coward that he is, he will run into hiding from Kaido and his crew till everything is done, not fooling with some prostitutes in plain sight :milaugh:
The Fukurokuju scene definitely is tied to Orochi being alive. We'll find out hopefully soon

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nothing much on the Tama side with the ship (still open to interpretation if it meant anything, might not have been).

The dialogue at the end though seems to not point to a Ivankov, but either just Black Maria with another girl or an unknown character with Black Maria or something. Arguments are going for Orochi, but his laugh doesn't match his, or King, but he *supposed* to be guarding the sky and not pulling yet another Katakuri
So Orochi's heads laughing differently theory lives on huh?
:gokulaugh:

Please enemy ship = Admirals or someone competent.

Please Oda for once make this fucking arc good:josad:

She says “my lord” so maybe Orochi is still alive?
I guess, but it can't be the "same" Orochi of you know what I mean. He laughs "Gufufufu". Neither Viz or the Japanese raws have it has that, so either one of this other heads have separate personalities or its just someone else.

I gotta say I doubt Orochi. He literally just got his head cut off. Being betrayed by Kaido and then going to fool around seems weird. Could be one of his daimyo's (who we never got introduced to) or fellow samurai, or just a new character. I dont know.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I’ll point out the official translations have Queen call King a torture loving freak, not a pervert. If they crush my Ivankov hopes they can crush ”King is a pervert.”

Dunno if that’s just Viz’s weird censorship demands though.

Anyway, it’s not King, it’s a woman singing. Sanji’s sensed the prostitute gathering
well the anime said "Sadistic pervert".
do u gonna use "anime its not canon" as counter argument?

I mean, between King and Queen, Queen was the one who so far
- Simped over Korumasaki
- wanted to go to the prostitute house
- liked to dance
- liked to torture
So unless King has the exact same personality, and Oda is gonna pull the same trope of cool looking 1 st commander who turns out to be goofy like we just did the last fucking arc :tchpepe:
Anyway i'm fine with it being King, and hope it's not Black Maria. Oda better not drag this arc by pulling the same tiring Sanji's pervert trope again :sanmoji:

how its Orochi?
Kaido just beheaded him and if he alive again,
the first thing he do is playing with the girls instead avenge beast pirates or bail out? lol
That exact logic could be used for King. Why would King who's focused on making sure no one reaches Kaido all the sudden just willy nilly go down stairs to play with prostitutes.

King has a 10, and Queen, Orohci, have 5% chance of being in that room

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That exact logic could be used for King. Why would King who's focused on making sure no one reaches Kaido all the sudden just willy nilly go down stairs to play with prostitutes.

King has a 10, and Queen, Orohci, have 5% chance of being in that room
well Queen called him "Sadistic Pervert" and at some point we need to see why Queen called King like that.

well the anime said "Sadistic pervert".
do u gonna use "anime its not canon" as counter argument?
No, I do generally trust the anime when it comes to reading dialogue straight off the page.

It’s when they try and get original that things go wrong.

So that probably is a case of Viz’s inconsistent censorship policy where they are happy to show people being brutally murdered but even the slightest hint of sex will be changed as much as they possibly can.

Status
Not open for further replies.