Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I found
That Midnight was
Not contributing much.
Their posts felt to be, well, quite lame.
Scummy.

Feeling
Carried on through...
The whole thread, post by post.
Midnight got lamer and lamer.
It sucked.

And so...
I voted there.
I was one of the first.
And then people sheeped my read there.
Of note?
I understand why you think this, but that's actually how he plays as town. Anyway, I'm interested in the wagoners that actually know his meta. :catsure:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TACo are you on Light because he called you out?

Anyway, deadlines call... I'll be gone for some time.
Take your time hotgod. No, that doesn't matter to me at all. So many people called me out already.

I'm on Light because his first contributing post is a giant ass wallie. Something that takes a degree of time to at least format and collect. You stew over the information you have when you do that.

And, not only did he choose to include early game banter / inconsequential stuff from Rayan (I do think Rayan is sus for zero contribution), he did something incredibly similar to Kiwi. Worst of it all? He gives us zero info. Nothing new. None of his thoughts are in there, just catch all phrases.

Light spent at least ten minutes on that post and had absolutely nothing to say of value with it. That post wasn't to scum hunt but to appear like he's scum hunting. It was to convince us, the players, that he's a townie. Because again, no pushes on Kiwi or Rayan. No firm stance besides "look at some sketch stuff they did". It is so worthless, it's a scum flare in the Arctic circle in winter.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Besides kiwi going at it with light, i dont see you questioning him at all. Youve just been sitting there on the fringe and wanting people to vote with you. Why so mellow dude?
I'm slowly amping myself up on this. I'm not budging though. Reread his post and ask if he's scum hunting. If he's not, why did he quote and type that up? For what purpose?

I'll spoil it for you. To pretend to be townie

I'm slowly amping myself up on this. I'm not budging though. Reread his post and ask if he's scum hunting. If he's not, why did he quote and type that up? For what purpose?

I'll spoil it for you. To pretend to be townie
Dude i alrady pointed out to him the stufff youre telling me, youre preaching to the choir rn but that doesnt mean youre not doing sketchy stuff yourself.

Gotta go.

> @Queen's been more proactive today, she usually pipes down during the first day. Worth noting.
light I was rereading your post and I want to ask you a question
what did you get from the fact I was more proactive today and why you just threw away this info and concluded it with "worth nothing" instead of saying what you think

Anyways, I think Fuji seems pretty townie now.

My townie reads goes to TAC, Osieorb and Fuji

Also honourable mention goes to Beta for that read on TAC.

Scum reads stay the same minus Fuji.
Any specific reason why Fuji is no more on your radar? Is it for his adversity towards Light who you deem as suspicious or is there more that makes you believe that?

He also ignored me entirely after I had answered him thoroughly, which sounded pretty laissez passer from him for my superfine tastes, to put it mildly. It's Mafia and if you avoid direct confrontation you must feel somewhat in the guilt and in a more general way uncomfortable with the idea of replying and giving breath to a specific topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.