Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Let's make this a little bit more interesting.

You say I am scum, I say I am town. We lynch me. The winner, the one who is right gets to pick the loser(s') avatar for a week. If you win I'll wear an avy of Kiwi's choice for a week and of PICA's choice for another week, if I win, you both wear avatars of my choice for a week.

Deal?
Nah I'm good. I don't feel like doing an avy bet.

Look if you're town, this is just the dumbest town vs town argument ever. We're both taking an L for this.

sounds an awful lot like you didnt vote light because you had reason to think he was sus at least initially
you think he made a bad attempt at making a relevant case against you
in other words
OMGUS .....
Post automatically merged:

sleeping before spoiler thread fun ?
:josad:
Light came in, first gun to head read he said I'm scum for no reason. He admitted later that his reads are just impression reads. So it's already established that he thinks I'm somehow scum from the first few posts

Then he brings on a weak case. Is it wrong for me to feel like he's looking for a reason to accuse me?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote Tally:
Kiwi
-> Emperor Caesar -> Light
Light -> Emperor Caesar
Emperor Caesar -> Emperor Caesar -> Light
Jew -> Zara -> Midnight -> Unvote
Midnight -> Light -> Kiwi
Fuji -> Midnight
Queen -> Marimo -> Unvote
Osierb -> Midnight

Light D Lamperouge - 2
Midnight Delight - 2
Kiwipom - 1
Emperor Caesar - 1

Bruh, what the...did you just tag Oreki?
“Emperor Caesar” actually prefers to be called PICA :kayneshrug:

Nah I'm good. I don't feel like doing an avy bet.

Look if you're town, this is just the dumbest town vs town argument ever. We're both taking an L for this.

Light came in, first gun to head read he said I'm scum for no reason. He admitted later that his reads are just impression reads. So it's already established that he thinks I'm somehow scum from the first few posts

Then he brings on a weak case. Is it wrong for me to feel like he's looking for a reason to accuse me?
well you can think that
but unless you have a better reason than how he makes his case on why he thinks you are scum
then it seems like you are voting him because you think he makes case against you
rather than a vote because you think he's sus which would be OMGUS...

lol light said they were impression reads?
@Light D Lamperouge that back and forth with tac over an impression read? ok...

I don't respond to anything but my full title.
we will call you tac and you will accept it.

well you can think that
but unless you have a better reason than how he makes his case on why he thinks you are scum
then it seems like you are voting him because you think he makes case against you

Lanji, what do you think about this whole thing. Please give me reads and dont be afraid to be aggressive.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
well you can think that

meh I'm tired of explaining over being the target of the dumbest tunelling ever.

I'll just claim if I really have to cuz I'm done.

But you guys know me, that will only come at the end :blush:
#Petty Princess

It is possible to revive a player’s full role back. But in order to do this, the player will have to sacrifice their own life in exchange for the revival. The player will have to specify if they are performing this version of the Human Transmutation in pm.
:shocking:

Unvote, im getting town vibes from light similar to the WCI game when he was about to get lynched. Im gonna unvote midnight and go with my starting gut feeling. At the worst, while i agree Light has presented a case with no real push, we can have him Rbed or dealt with at night if TAC isnt it.

This trifecta TAC/Kiwi/Light has scum in it imo.

And so im gonna go with the first one i wanted to do in.

Vote Lynch TAC

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unvote, im getting town vibes from light similar to the WCI game when he was about to get lynched. Im gonna unvote midnight and go with my starting gut feeling. At the worst, while i agree Light has presented a case with no real push, we can have him Rbed or dealt with at night if TAC isnt it.

This trifecta TAC/Kiwi/Light has scum in it imo.

And so im gonna go with the first one i wanted to do in.

Vote Lynch TAC
Okay, but besides your gut, why?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why? I thought he was and i quote ''acting very strangely even for his normal self"

What do you think about the whole Kiwi/TaC vs Light situation and you buddying up with Osi vs Zara/Midnight. Id love some insight man.
Are you shitting me? You get all the way up my ass about voting for him AND for unvoting? I swear, this D1 paranoia hits someone every single game...

Kiwi and PICA have both given me aggravated townie vibes, but they’re both great at blending in when they’re scum. Based on what I’ve read (not closely), I feel like Kiwi’s more likely to be town, but I have no real basis for that either.

I wasn’t buddying up to osie, I was just complementing them on their dedication to the cinquains. Neglected to point this out at the time, but when I was the Vinsmoke family in the WCI round, one of my requirements was to post as five separate people in each comment...maybe that mechanic is exclusive to SRM, but I don’t know if it’s a matter of personal choice for them or they have to do it per their role description.

By the way, I don’t sus Midnight any less than I did before I unvoted. Only did that because I don’t have enough to go on, please don’t misconstrue that as me changing my mind on him.

Well seems like zara/mid arent a thing lmao. So much for that.

@Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August You wanna know why?

You've only been asking questions and or being awfully mellow, not going for any sort of lead, besides pushing the light one that's already been pushed by Kiwi. You stood on the sidelines while she and him were having a debate. I'm down for offing you and then if you aint it Light can go bye bye.

I explained that Light's wallie had no real substance to it and seemed to be just him testing the waters, but he seems genuinely upset that people are targeting him rn and i don't see scum light being this dumb(pardon my language raito) by attracting this much attention to him so early on.

You on the other hand, i can usually read well. And i don't think you're town. You are probably a neutral and at the worst scum.

So its not a big loss for town imo.

Unless you guys really convince me and the rest of town to push for light, i'm going for light.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I explained that Light's wallie had no real substance to it and seemed to be just him testing the waters, but he seems genuinely upset that people are targeting him rn and i don't see scum light being this dumb(pardon my language raito) by attracting this much attention to him so early on.
I stood on the sidelines...? Fuji, that's not true at all. I called Light out immediately. Before Kiwi even replied. And I was quick to go at him.

You on the other hand, i can usually read well. And i don't think you're town. You are probably a neutral and at the worst scum.
You can't read me as well as you think apparently.

Look, I don't have the energy to get into what'll be a few hour argument with you. I can just claim at this point and hope shit doesn't sail south for me.

Are you shitting me? You get all the way up my ass about voting for him AND for unvoting? I swear, this D1 paranoia hits someone every single game...

Kiwi and PICA have both given me aggravated townie vibes, but they’re both great at blending in when they’re scum. Based on what I’ve read (not closely), I feel like Kiwi’s more likely to be town, but I have no real basis for that either.

I wasn’t buddying up to osie, I was just complementing them on their dedication to the cinquains. Neglected to point this out at the time, but when I was the Vinsmoke family in the WCI round, one of my requirements was to post as five separate people in each comment...maybe that mechanic is exclusive to SRM, but I don’t know if it’s a matter of personal choice for them or they have to do it per their role description.

By the way, I don’t sus Midnight any less than I did before I unvoted. Only did that because I don’t have enough to go on, please don’t misconstrue that as me changing my mind on him.
TAC is not great at blending in as town at all brah.

I asked you the question earlier about voting mid because it felt like it came out of nowhere and i didnt see your post(that you generously provided to me).

And now im asking you why you unvotted because you brought no reason, now you did.

Anyhow since youve got no one else, read what i said about TAC and make your own judgement.

I stood on the sidelines...? Fuji, that's not true at all. I called Light out immediately. Before Kiwi even replied. And I was quick to go at him.

You can't read me as well as you think apparently.

Look, I don't have the energy to get into what'll be a few hour argument with you. I can just claim at this point and hope shit doesn't sail south for me.
I said you were probably not scum, but mate. I saw you as town, you were literaly threatening to join your lynches or die. Where is that attitude?

Dont claim. Its still early, and for now you are a possibility. I just do not feel like lynching light rn is the way to go for now given how his attitude and how he exposed himself this badly doesnt rhyme well with how he plays as scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
TAC is not great at blending in as town at all brah.

I asked you the question earlier about voting mid because it felt like it came out of nowhere and i didnt see your post(that you generously provided to me).

And now im asking you why you unvotted because you brought no reason, now you did.

Anyhow since youve got no one else, read what i said about TAC and make your own judgement.
If nothing else, we’re in agreement that PICA is not a full town read at the moment. Not sure what to make of Light, but I do remember him putting up a similar tunnel-y fight in a previous round when he was scum.

If you think that then it's pretty obvious he's not playing by his scum meta
seriously, compare this to the ToS game earlier. Or the Scrimmage game. Or the dN game, it's completely different.

Scum tac just sits on his ass. town tac writes essays
Havent seen him do that this time round, then again i was busy with my finals. All i saw him was provide short paragraphs, mostly neutral ones. And that was pretty much it.

Remember when i said he might just be neutral? I didnt see him as scum, but between him and light. It appeared to me that you vs light became a town vs town thing( man was acting similar to when he was town in WCI) and Scum light by the way, cannot be bothered to go look up quotes and super ISO people, he also asks a lot of questions to other people to redirect the attention from him. He did none of that from what ive saw, he just defended himself and left.

Why are you defending TAC this hard though?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Havent seen him do that this time round, then again i was busy with my finals. All i saw him was provide short paragraphs, mostly neutral ones. And that was pretty much it.

Remember when i said he might just be neutral? I didnt see him as scum, but between him and light. It appeared to me that you vs light became a town vs town thing( man was acting similar to when he was town in WCI) and Scum light by the way, cannot be bothered to go look up quotes and super ISO people, he also asks a lot of questions to other people to redirect the attention from him. He did none of that from what ive saw, he just defended himself and left.

Why are you defending TAC this hard though?
It seems that we’re on the same wavelength today :pepedoffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.