Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You said I am leaning neutral though. So why not place a vote on me there? Or on the ones you sus?
No one voted Kiwi yet though. One vote is not much. I meant that you are kinda like in the middle for me. Not scum nor town.

Light VS TACo: I want to say Light comes out more town. He reminds me of his play in WCI. TACo I'm not sure, I want to say between indie and town.

Out of that, I think Kiwi looks the worst. Jew doesn't feel very townish either.

I'll try to be back before the end of dayphase.

Vote Lynch Kiwi
@Tris

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No one voted Kiwi yet though. One vote is not much. I meant that you are kinda like in the middle for me. Not scum nor town.
So you'd rather sit on the fence then instead of voting who you sus because no one else is voting for them? Sounds sus Tris.

Yuelyn

I missed this. Thanks.

So you'd rather sit on the fence then instead of voting who you sus because no one else is voting for them? Sounds sus Tris.
That I’m not voting for anyone? There is still time. I don’t remember saying that I won’t vote.
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch Kiwi

Is this better?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Oh and I do think people should give more attention to Jew: the vote on midnight didn't have that great of an explanation and then he unvoted (not sure why though I may have missed his explanation. But with an already flimsy reason to vote...)

Moreover, I haven't seen anything pro-active coming from him. He's only reacting to others.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hey everyone, I just woke up got a lot coming up today so I won't be here for EoD

This D1 has been shit and I don't feel like arguing so I'll just claim

I'm Winry :few:

now stop coming after my ass for dumb reasons

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It's also worth noting how Rayan hasn't said anything yet, minus that extending the phase post. Multiple people have quoted him, he could have at least stated something, but he's laying low now because the heat is not on him. Just like when we were scum in the DN game.

Yuelyn

I know that you will vote later on when it's more clear. You were afraid to cast a vote now though.
I always cast my vote pretty much at the end of the day. You won’t see me jump from person to person every hour.

midnight, mel, tris and who knows what other last minute wagons

I woke up this morning and read more accusations about the midnight shit

and I'm like

no fuck that, I'm done
lmao it was just a light hearted joke bro, dont worry i get where you’re coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.