Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin

Alright Melontion, it's interrogation time. You are being accused of committing mass murder during the night phase.

You must swear that the evidence that you shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God.

1) What other abilities do you have besides metal gauntlets?

2) Why does your role let you discover Jew but Jew's role doesn't even acknowledge your existence?

3) Why did Lanji suggest that you're faking claiming?

4) Why was Queen the first one to suggest that your Armstrong claim was really strong?

5) Who do you think should be lynched this dayphase and why?

6) What are your reads on everyone?

7) Why did you kill two townies last night?
1) I have Overprotective and Perception. Overprotective is a 1-shot and it allows me to redirect the attacked used on Ed or Al (only them, not any townie). Can't prevent super-kills though. Perception allows me to notice alchemy used for malicious intents.

2) Best guess is because I'm supposed to find him. He wouldn't know about me but I would know about him.

3) Cause he's confirmed mafia and wanna get me mislynched lmao

4) Cause she probably watched the anime bro

5) Yo: out of all the people that visited Fuji, he's the only one that makes sense to have redirected Fuji Vote Lynch Yo

6) My read on you is that you're an impatient little ass, if you weren't confirmed town I would vote your ass right now for now allowing me the decency to catch up. Watch out for next game bish.

Also I'll say I town read Rayan but still not 100% on him, but not light. No way his ability is a town one. I'm not sure who he claimed but he doesn't feel like town Raito.

7) I can't kill any one, bro. I am a fluffy man is all.

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Kiwi
-> Yo -> Melon
Beta -> Fuji
Sera -> Melon
Fujishiro -> Light
Light -> Melon
Zara -> Melon
Melon -> Yo

Melontonin - 3
Fuji - 1
Light - 1
Yo - 1

Alright, I'm lynching Yo. But don't end the day phase early until Fuji gets here.

We need to look into Mel and Light. More so the former than the latter.

Finally, I'm still not convinced on Rayan. I think scum might have some vote manipulative day abilities. Rayan was clearly stalling earlier. Queen also made a vote ability argument.

Rayan looks better now. I want him to be tracked tho.

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
Inactivity is never proficient for Town

Vote Lynch Fujishiro
Vote lynch Melontonin :endthis:
Im not light but she said word for word, that she visited Jdb using Metal Arms (an ability that roleblocks any harmfull attacks the target uses, so a soft roleblock) but when she targeted him, her ''passive'' activated and she said that it only activates when she targets her relative. with a Bicep emoji at the end lmao.

So we tagged Jew and he corroborated it.

Do no that Mel was sus of Jew d1 and had multiple exchanges with him.

Lemme go find the posts.

Here, she had many more, point is she had reason to go visit Jew and she ''did''.

Yes that was the sum of it as TAC was more pressing anyways.

But then the next morning Lanji's death and his subsequent push on her (when she only had 2 votes and light/rayan were being propped up(Look at this @Zara , why would Lanji follow my vote on Melon? Either ( unlikely) to throw her under the bus for town cred or to save a scummate). And then floated the idea that her claim might be fake right after.

@Kiwipom

Vote Lynch Light
alright, I'm down to lynch Mel especially if it means it's possible for us to prevent more double kills

Vote Lynch Mel
Vote Lynch Melontonin
Since I forgot who I voted for, I’ll put the vote down again

vote lynch Mel
5) Yo: out of all the people that visited Fuji, he's the only one that makes sense to have redirected Fuji Vote Lynch Yo

Hm. This is interesting.
Why?
Post automatically merged:

I feel like yo tan isnt going to be cooperative and provide any more info

so assuming this is all the info we get, what do you guys think?

@Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Jew D. Boy
No clue, still taking a walk. My head hurts from doing a 1vs10 with y'all.

Mel could be rbed and we kill yo today. You kill Lanji at night.
And @Seraphoenix if he really is tracker, watches light at night.

You get the thing to confirm kiwi at night and if its fake kill her. Dont worry you will have protection tonight.

Hey jew, why is your role so strong

you’re not ed, or izumi, or mustang ect

and yet you’re killing mafia, investigating mafia, making people invincible

you’re not town are you? Indie? 🌚

I meant fuji not jew

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I feel like yo tan isnt going to be cooperative and provide any more info

so assuming this is all the info we get, what do you guys think?

@Kiwipom @Fujishiro @Jew D. Boy
I think I'm gonna stick with Mel lynch because on second thought Yo being mafia redirector doesn't explain Fuji's results

Let's get the person most likely to murder two of us tonight than the one who is probably scum invest

Status
Not open for further replies.