rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, who the hell did kaido fuck,
yamato is cute as hell wtf
Tbh, I think that'll be the focus of Yamato's eventual flashback. I have a feeling alot of her disdain for Kaido and admiration for Oden. Roger, etc comes from her mother.

Her mother could be someone pretty significant, but we may never actually get to know her either. Its not like we knew Franky's or Zoro's parents (yet) or Robin's father, etc.

Tbh, I think that'll be the focus of Yamato's eventual flashback. I have a feeling alot of her disdain for Kaido and admiration for Oden. Roger, etc comes from her mother.

Her mother could be someone pretty significant, but we may never actually get to know her either. Its not like we knew Franky's or Zoro's parents (yet) or Robin's father, etc.
oh nooo....NOOOO

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::beckmoji:

Actually no one says “Oden is on the path of turning it into a black blade”... tenguyama says “Enma is yet to become a black blade”

we don’t have any definitive hints at what “the path to turning it into a black blade” means

what’s stopping Oden from having turned both Enma and Ame no habakiri at the same time. No one actually said Oden was closer to making one a black blade than the other.

Sandai’s cursedness stops mattering to Zoro once he gets used to. Shusui’s heaviness stops mattering to Zoro once he gets used to it. Why should Enma’s haki draining continue mattering to Zoro when he gets used to it

again, there’s no difference when Oden uses Enma and other swords and he’s the definitive master of the sword. If Zoro shows a difference then he’s not doing what Oden did and so he didn’t master the sword. Plain and simple. If Zoro can hold Sandai and Enma in both his hands and use Two sword Tiwer climb with all his haki with both swords and create the same amount of damage with both swords, then he’s not like Oden and hasn’t mastered the swords
Thus it was brought into discussion turning it into a Black Blade.

Enma is the only blade that specifically interacts with Haki, and a Black Blade has to do with Haki.

If you don't advocate that all of his blades must turn black at the same time, you have to acknowledge that Enma is the one blade he has that was discussed in that context, and interacted with Zoro's Haki in a unique way.

Thus it was brought into discussion turning it into a Black Blade.

Enma is the only blade that specifically interacts with Haki, and a Black Blade has to do with Haki.

If you don't advocate that all of his blades must turn black at the same time, you have to acknowledge that Enma is the one blade he has that was discussed in that context, and interacted with Zoro's Haki in a unique way.
I always thought Enma was like training wheels for advanced armament haki

I always thought Enma was like training wheels for advanced armament haki
Maybe for that, but we don't know exactly what turns a blade into a blad blade.

We only know that it has to do with Haki.

We also only know that Enma is the only sword that interacted with Zoro's Haki in a special way, and that Enma is the only sword that was brought up by name in the context of becoming a black blade.

You this means he got into ur head for you to go to his profile just to cut out the parts where he mentions Sanji?

GG mate.
I mean i only had to look at the last two pages of his posts and cut out half of them from the past two days :milaugh:

I simply recalled part of his spam which i ignored at the time, but i thought its funny that he goes about it in that manner and quotes me with that "Zoro rent free" stuff :suresure:

Haters: Hurr Durr, lAw LoOkInG fOr pOnEgLpHs, He NoT gOiNg To ThE rOoF

Law this Chapter: Not only gets to the roof instantly, but he's also only person who gets there without a scratch, without help, and teleports the Scabbards to safety:lawbepo:
Laws the kinda dude where he’s always flexing but he’s always low key about it
by an order from his captain, Luffy
:goyea:
LOL
Law makes a great first mate to Luffy:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.