Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Kid stans it seems your headcanon of mentally retarded didn't end well so killer was fighting with his full power using those weapons :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: .

- Killer having those sickles won't help him lmao or are u going to suggest that mini motosickles produce more power than Killer full strength that couldn't take his scythe back :suresure: .

- Killer couldn't react to onigiri either way he got clapped even if he has 6 weapons you need to have a reaction speed to stop Zoro attack then we can talk about that example of that kaku who could react and block it but he was afraid of shishi sonson that is far faster than onigiri . :kata:

- So kid doesn't have Ryu and they clown @ImmaIvanoM and @HA001 for that .:okay:

- oh so Zoro = Killer because they attacked together Rengoku onigiri = claw something :milaugh: let's see Luffy = Law because they attacked together Kong gun = takt opps :endthis: Doffy laughed at takt while he got sent flying to the bottom by Kong gun :milaugh: or Sanji and luffy attacking big mom oh Gear 3th = Cross strike ohhh Gear 3th could make Dragon form kaido having a white eye and he went to the ground cross strike can do that or should i say his DJ attack that coudn't even push Doffy :choppawhat: :okay:

- so Zoro still not used to enma that's expected for me tbh because that parallels what happened in Thriller Bark when he obtained shusui he fought oars while trying to master a blade :endthis:

- so they attacked Kaido and didn't do shit and Kid injuring kaido :okay: :okay:
I guess that Fenaker knows more about Killer’s preferred fighting style than Killer himself :suresure:

Zoro fought Mihawk as a swordsman? What? Zoro's style has been exactly from the beginning.....Zoro fights everyone as a swordsman cause that's his only style......

It's not black or white or ABC logic to say a swordsman is weaker than the strongest swordsman.....its not ABC logic to say Lucci was the strongest CP9 ever......same thing.....

Shanks' other skill sets dont matter cause others didn't matter....Cabaji was a swordsman but used all those circus tricks....how is it so hard to understand? Even Mihawk is implied to have exceptional/special COO which is an ability outside of swordsmanship....

It was never explicitly stated who Rogwr or WB fought except each other for the longest time...they were still the strongest out there. Could have the very least used the fact that WB the WSM had an equal as an argument....
Listen man, im not Oda, but Oda himself has does the following for Shanks:

- Is a Yonko and commands a crew of extremely powerful pirates. The group has captains with bounties of 4 billion minimum

- Has overwhelming Conquerors

- Clash with Whitebeard on an "equal" level

- Stopped Kaido

- Clash with Akainu and stopped an entire war. Akainu was the primary asset of the war who fought Whitebeard, regardless of how much damage he did vs how much damage he took.

- Is a primary goal of Luffy (road to becoming PK requires defeating the Yonko/surpassing them)

- Able to converse/visit the Gorosei

- Now Kaido is reminiscent of a time where Shanks clearly hurt him.

Compared to Mihawk:

- A Shichibukai, whose contemporaries do not surpass the 480 million bounty range. That's not to say i don't believe Mihawk isn't a billion+ bounty pirate, but there is a clear difference here, especially when you take into account notoriety.

- Questioned his strength relative to Whitebeard, wasn't even able to clash with him because it was stopped by Joz. Compare to Shanks clashing with Whitebeard with Conquerors.

- Has not shown evidence of upper level Haki outside of Yoru being a black blade. Im sure he does, at least Ryou/Armament.

- Clashes with Vista and it led to nothing

- Cut a huge ice wave, gotta admit that was amazing.

- Is a primary goal of Zoro, who is not the main character and whos goal fundamentally is not the end goal of this manga. This is about Luffy, not Zoro.

The above is are cold hard facts in this manga. I like how we ignore clear differences of portrayal, yet still have to have constant arguments based on a title to insinuate Mihawk is somehow more important or stronger than Shanks in this manga based on a singular word: Swordsman.

Again, this isn't me, this is Oda. And Oda pretty much is showing us how much more important Shanks is a character and standing compared to Mihawk. You can keep your arguments lol, the manga isn't agreeing with the Mihawk>Shanks headcanon.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Zoro and Hiyori called Kamazo’s scythe a sword when Zoro picked it up, and a bisento is a lot closer to a sword than a scythe. Idk what’s going on in Oda’s head
Zoro said 3 sword style which made Hiyori respond. He even does it with wooden sticks. Zoro even used a seppuku blade, some version of which are kitchen knives.

I mean he literally used Oni Giri, Zoros pistol lmao and Kaido prolly took more damage to that then he did from Red Roc.

Can you imagine what Shi Shi Shi Son Son, let alone Sanzen Sekkai would do.

just wait a few chapters lmao, shit finna be real hard for you.
Not really. I have no problems giving Zoro props when they are deserved. You guys just love to argue about what's possibly to come, but refuse to accept what's being portrayed right now.

I guess that Fenaker knows more about Killer’s preferred fighting style than Killer himself :suresure:
i know he can't take his weapon back with his full strength and those mini motosickles won't produce a power of a superhuman like killer and others and zoro raw strength could cut a mountain are u suggesting that autorotation has that power genius call me back when he reacts to onigiri that is slow than shi shishi sonson:suresure:

I didnt say by himself. Doesnt he have any charisma and influence to rally some folks to create a pushback against the establishment? Last I checked he needed to beg Gorosei for intel
Already addressed above.
His forces are too weak to overthrow the whole WG, not to mention that the CP0 would be their enemy as well.

Akainu works for the system, the system itself is the CD power structure and is ultimately controlled by the same, and those same people can have Akainu's ass whenever they want, I think that is the very definition of being
cucked
Akainu works for a hierarchy in which he has a high position as well. Either you obey this hierarchy or you leave it like Aokiji, ofc with certain consequences. No, they can't because Akainu still leads a good part of one of their huge forces. If they cannot control Akainu, they will get another one but have fun finding another one as competent and powerful as Akainu.
No, he ain't cucked. You obviously didn't understand the slang. Akainu is not a cuck only because higher authorities put him on his place, for him being a cuck somebody would take his significant one lol.

Saying truths = being mad
The last I recall, Akainu neither is a sex slave for the CDs nor a cuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.