Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. Sanji has never had heart eyes around Bonney. I think he sees her same way he saw Tama. Just a girl who needs help. And if a girl needs help, he’s going to help.
I think this is the case too. He's protecting a little girl and her heart from the tragedy currently happening. Let's be real, he's protective towards children, period, as he also saved Momonosuke from King.

Sanji vs Venus is definitely better. It is not even close to what his character really needs though. He has been pushed closer and closer to the edge but at the end of the day he keeps failing or, at the very least, looking bad. And this started before WCI

I'm ok if this leads to a huge moment in the (near) future, however I can't say I'm enjoying the journey
Sanji v Nasjuro is not a ting tbh, it was something that happened as a result of Sanji saving Bonney. Doubt we'll be getting a proper 1 v 1.
Personally prefer the Sanji v Kizaru clash, think that ties more into Sanji's development strength wise as the "power of love" ting was brought up once again ^^. Nasjuro ting is just ur typical Sanji clutch save. Don't think it'll be adding much to his character save giving him a bit of exp against mythical zoans so he's aware of how versatile they are.

Why do you think Sanji has failed or looks bad btw?

I am sad we'll likely never get our full Kizaru vs Sanji fight, but Sanji is proving again to be 'The Hero' of the crew. He is almost ALWAYS the saviour of those who need protecting. It's a role that nobody else can do. He's got the brain, the speed and the mentality to focus on the protection of those around him rather than just punch/sword fighting 1v1.

The result of all of this is essentially Bonney's trust. The person who has 'saved' Bonney this arc isn't even Luffy, not really. It's Sanji. She wouldn't be alive if not for him - twice now. Kizaru AND V.Nasjuro would have killed her.

Sanji's dream is pretty big one
ALL BLUE could be previous sea level aka ancient sea, that vanish because of flood
Most likely will come after One Piece is found
I do think the Red Line also plays a role in this. I like to think of it as a huge dam.

In before the one piece is actually just a fucking drain.
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO I swear I once asked to be added to this... could it please be done. I've been repping sanji forever...

:amazing:
STEALING MY LINES.

I am sad we'll likely never get our full Kizaru vs Sanji fight, but Sanji is proving again to be 'The Hero' of the crew. He is almost ALWAYS the saviour of those who need protecting. It's a role that nobody else can do. He's got the brain, the speed and the mentality to focus on the protection of those around him rather than just punch/sword fighting 1v1.

The result of all of this is essentially Bonney's trust. The person who has 'saved' Bonney this arc isn't even Luffy, not really. It's Sanji. She wouldn't be alive if not for him - twice now. Kizaru AND V.Nasjuro would have killed her.
Yh not really sure what Oda's gonna do with the Admirals tbh, I think we might still get clashes btw the M3 and the Admirals in the future but don't think it'd be anything conclusive and it might not even be Kizaru than Sanji fights at that time, could be that mug Greenfool:josad: . The "defying the laws of physics by kicking light" moment with Kizaru was cuul tho ^^ (we coulda gotten sumin speed related but we already know Sanji's rapid :kayneshrug:)

And yh agree on the savior bit, I've kinda already gotten used to Sanji not getting proper 1 v 1s in these kinda arcs tbh, Oda's already said himself that he doesn't wanna draw that many fights iirc so it is what it is. Sanji is not really the "fighter" of the crew like Zoro is, so he doesn't really need it to be relevant or have cuul moments, long as he gets those I'm good ^^. He will get his fights when they really matter.

Yh not really sure what Oda's gonna do with the Admirals tbh, I think we might still get clashes btw the M3 and the Admirals in the future but don't think it'd be anything conclusive and it might not even be Kizaru than Sanji fights at that time, could be that mug Greenfool:josad: . The "defying the laws of physics by kicking light" moment with Kizaru was cuul tho ^^ (we coulda gotten sumin speed related but we already know Sanji's rapid :kayneshrug:)

And yh agree on the savior bit, I've kinda already gotten used to Sanji not getting proper 1 v 1s in these kinda arcs tbh, Oda's already said himself that he doesn't wanna draw that many fights iirc so it is what it is. Sanji is not really the "fighter" of the crew like Zoro is, so he doesn't really need it to be relevant or have cuul moments, long as he gets those I'm good ^^. He will get his fights when they really matter.
Wanjiiii WOOOOOOO

That's the thing. Everyone acknowledges Sanji as being an integral member of the fighting force of the Strawhats. Yet, he doesn't NEED the fights. He'll get his moments, and I am content to wait. The thing I always loved about Sanji wasn't his BIG FIGHTS. It was when he went solo and saved people; Mr Prince throughout the Alabasta Saga, ARC FUCKING MAXIM (most metal moment in the series, almost), the Sea Train, Saving the crew on Dressrosa, his actions on Zou, Saving his family, Saving Momo and of course, constantly thwarting the Big Bads in Egghead.

I actually think the FINAL war will be three factions: Evil Pirates, Good Pirates (/w good marines), and World Government (/w bad marines). I think Sanji will become the most feared by the marines by being the first to actually take down an Admiral properly 1v1 in the final war. Meanwhile, Zoro's opponents are mostly the Bad Pirates - Pirate Hunter. I know Luffy slapped out Kizaru, but it's wasn't a GG it's all over.

Sanji v Nasjuro is not a ting tbh, it was something that happened as a result of Sanji saving Bonney. Doubt we'll be getting a proper 1 v 1.
Personally prefer the Sanji v Kizaru clash, think that ties more into Sanji's development strength wise as the "power of love" ting was brought up once again ^^. Nasjuro ting is just ur typical Sanji clutch save. Don't think it'll be adding much to his character save giving him a bit of exp against mythical zoans so he's aware of how versatile they are.

Why do you think Sanji has failed or looks bad btw?
He probably blocked Kizaru's laser thanks to stealth black powers, being invisibility and light bending closely related. It was Judge's achievement more than anything else. I don't particularly enjoy what he did against Venus but at least Sanji is that strong and fast against everyone in the universe and no "tricks" are involved.

Stussy died and Sanji did nothing. Then he couldn't protect Bonney and Vegapunk from Saturn and Kizaru. Kuma saved Bonney and Vegapunk died. Now some fodder giants had to free him from Venus' grasp. He is not useless but he isn't that useful either. A never-ending limbo

That's the thing. Everyone acknowledges Sanji as being an integral member of the fighting force of the Strawhats. Yet, he doesn't NEED the fights. He'll get his moments, and I am content to wait. The thing I always loved about Sanji wasn't his BIG FIGHTS. It was when he went solo and saved people; Mr Prince throughout the Alabasta Saga, ARC FUCKING MAXIM (most metal moment in the series, almost), the Sea Train, Saving the crew on Dressrosa, his actions on Zou, Saving his family, Saving Momo and of course, constantly thwarting the Big Bads in Egghead.
Not gonna lie I love Sanji's 1 v 1s but yh likewise ^^ his quick wit, solo missions and witty actions to fck over the enemy, clutch saves etc are also parts I love about his character ^^. He's a pretty layered character so there's lots of bits to enjoy :p
Only gripe I have with Oda is that it doesn't feel like Sanji's gotten a lot of witty/big IQ play type moments post-ts or at the very least it hasn't been as prevalent as it was pre-ts I don't think, but! it's nice to see that Oda hasn't forgotten ^^. More of this please is all I can say 🙏🏿

Yeah, this, I also like Mr Prince Prince and similar moments from Sanji a lot more than just fights.

Tbh, sometimes it seems that Sanji is one of Oda's fav characters given the amount of focus he got throughout the series, with 2 back stories reveals, unexpected power-ups (who'd expect fire powers or exoskeleton?), but at the same time Oda has this love for goofiness and thus both Sanji and Luffy suffer as they get more goofy moments compared to Zoro who is Mr. Let me show off my swordsmanship McCoolman like 90% of his awake time.

Haters gonna hate, but Sanji does have cool moments on Egghead here and there, follows his captain's orders, saves the damsels in distress, simps for the said damsels, just a regular Sanji day.

I still wish he fought Kizaru, but even if he doesn't, SHP need him, and denying Sanji's importance is being delulu.