comrade

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• S
    Yes, I've been pondering what you mentioned, and it's indeed accurate that King holds the key to Kaido's victory in the Marineford war. Based on the data gleaned from the latest chapters, a Lunarian can sustain their flames for a duration of 12 hours. Given that King is a mature Lunarian, this capability could potentially extend beyond mere hours and span into multiple days.
    https://ibb.co/Xxf8jjY
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    Immensely broken , among all races, it's obvious that those with affinities for leadership are born, thus possessing Coc and even being able to use Acoc. The question is that Lunars rely on their endurance, no matter how invincible they are, if they encounter an adversary capable of fighting against them for a long time, even if it doesn't inflict damage, it will lead a Lunar to exhaustion and thus they can be
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    can be captured and immobilized. King is different from a regular Lunar because he can increase his endurance through an ancestral zoan, which makes him last much longer in combat.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    The combination of Lunar + Ancient Zoan or even Mythical Zoan is one of the most broken combinations in the series, because with a Zoan, Lunars "solve" one of the ways to defeat them, which is their adversary being able to exhaust them.
    S
    I think we should change the scale rankings of fan-created characters. It's become evident that characters with Adcoc scale much higher than characters without Adcoc.

I believe the absolute peak includes characters like Kaido, Ryuma, Joyboy/Luffy, Shanks, Roger, Xebec, Oden, Rayleigh, Mihawk, Zoro, Big Mom, Garp, Sengoku, Shiki, Dragon,Blackbeard, Whitebeard – all conquerors.
    comrade
    comrade
    Yes, those with CoC so strong it splits the heavens reign supreme. When Luffy subconsciously used a primitive form of CoC, Aokiji turned pale, while Dobermann pointed out that Luffy might become a terrific enemy if not stopped in his tracks. Using CoC from dozens of miles away forced an Admiral out of his Devil Fruit and made him retreat.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    Yes, for reasons like these, it's unavoidable to not scale characters with advanced Supreme Haki above others who don't have it, whether you want to or not. Luffy's potential is much greater than Law's according to Doflamingo, the potential of Katakuri or Doflamingo with Magu Magu or Hie Hie would be much greater than that of Aokiji and Akainu, because both are conquerors. Lol.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    With Kaido stating that Haki transcends everything, I can no longer say that someone with advanced CoC is losing to a character without CoC, no matter how difficult the situation the character with advanced CoC is facing.
    S
    If you had told me during the Marineford arc that some top tier could perform an attack at a continental level while simultaneously keeping an island floating with over 35 thousand people, I would have doubted you. However, Kaido did it.
    Strongest character Doffy with Advcoc can defeat?
    S
    Oda treated the fish that ate Shanks' arm better than Green Bull.

At least the fish wasn't paralyzed... LOL
    S
    Portrait that Kaidou received and people forget:
    - It took the whole team of Shanks the redhead + Shanks himself to try to stop Kaidou and King (Just the two of them).
    - It is stated that there was a confrontation between both parties.
    - Kaidou didn't lose the same to King (Since both claim that in Wano).
    - The military power that Shanks was using to face Kaidou, was able to make PRE-YONKOU Blackbeard
    comrade
    comrade
    I assume that it was predominantly Shanks, who faced Kaido, as in a clash between Yonko, the commanders are but little bystanders. We also know that Kaido himself holds Shanks in high regard, putting him among the greatest of the greatest, those capable of fighting him. Kaido and Shanks indeed share some parallels too, mainly in the fear they cast upon both Marines and WG.
    comrade
    comrade
    The WG was very careful not to anger Kaido, while also claiming that they could not stop an angry red hair. Kaido was the reason Greenbull did not come to Wano and Shanks was the reason Greenbull left.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    That's right, it's still impressive that Kaidou even under these circumstances clashed with Shanks, (Shanks being in greater military power and Kaidou being only with King). I believe that Kaidou did a kind of test, if in case Shanks proved to be a person unable to "fight him", Kaidou would really face all the RPH if the answer was no. LOL
    S
    I don't have much time to write a thread about this, but in my absence I'll entrust this task to you...
    Kaidou's skill stealing in his thief mode, what would be the limit of this "Mode"?
    I think he can become light, ice, and take on the characteristics of the skill he stole from. LOL
    comrade
    comrade
    ... choosing Wano as his impeccable fortress, probably knowing of Pluton's existence within Wano's borders too, hence choosing Wano for that specific reason and saying how he will obtain the ancient weapons (plural), with one of the weapons certainly being in Imu's possession and the one used to eradicate the island, the only two left would be Poseidon and Pluton by default. Incredibly calculated.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    Yes, with Kaidou's influence and persuasion, he was able to request Vegapunk as a negotiation tool, with Kaidou having an unlimited scope of what to ask the scientist, he could choose to use King's genesis, or even Kaidou himself, or a combination of both? That would be crazy, he could also target the ancient giants or he could give an explanation and suggest that in Wano the "energy" capable of moving that robot we
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    Exactly like you said if Kaidou had everything calculated if he wasn't defeated at that point in history he really would have thrown the world into real chaos with him and Big Mom being unstoppable and achieving their goals and the navy absolutely unable to do anything due to their forces are concentrated on hunting the Shichibukai and Sakazuki not having the resources to diverge.
    Yo. How you doing bro ?

Put OP on break for a year but been enjoying your posts every week. Lol

Btw you read kingdom ?
    S
    I know I missed the point a little. LOL, and I started talking about effectiveness, but so far it hasn't shown any flaws.
    But there must be a limit, otherwise why it was considered a failure makes no sense, and that would also denigrate the image of the world's greatest scientist, I mean he simply discarded a copy of the most powerful zoan fruit in the world by a mere mistake?
    Kerkovian
    Kerkovian
    Vegapank hiding it from the WG is the only acceptable reason.
    S
    Sasaki Kojirō
    A fruit that can ripen other fruits, at least artificial ones... Vegapunk would be successful if he knew that. Laughs.
    Oda needs to implement limitations such as the fact that Momo is not strong enough to do X or Y, as he did momentarily with the island, "I'm not as strong as Kaidou", but for the rest, yes, I agree, the project previously failed has been rebuilt,though she is not as effective on Momo as she is on Ka
    matt245
    matt245
    My guy saw that it was pink and labeled the fruit as a failure directly lol
    I gotta say, I'm loving your recent crusade of Zoro wank. It always brings a smile to my face.
    comrade
    comrade
    Prime Zoro is arguably the strongest character in history. That's what makes Luffy's ability to make the strongest ones his allies so powerful.
    ShishioIsBack
    ShishioIsBack
    I mean the way Zoro bullied King in itself is a Yonko level feat but people don't even realize how crazy that is.

Zoro has so many crazy feats
    -Blocked Two Yonkou
    -Scared the shit out of two Yonkou with one attacks
    -Permanently scarred Kaido
    -Low diffed a YC1

All these are once in a life time feats bare minimum yonko level
    ShishioIsBack
    ShishioIsBack
    Why do these feats get overlooked but shit tier feats from Luffy get the attention?

Is it anti Zoro agenda or Zoro just has too many crazy feats for one to get attention?
    comrade
    comrade
    Though with raw power I really just mean, "how far can you push away an object". Which doesn't tell you about the damage output. Jozu for example wasn't moved an inch by Mihawk's attack, yet his attack should do more damage to non diamond users due to the lethality involved.
    ShishioIsBack
    ShishioIsBack
    Luffy didn't punch the core lol, maybe like 100 meters into bed rock.

But he only did that to two sections of town.

Zoro launching 1080 PC would draw a line going km into bedrock.
    ShishioIsBack
    ShishioIsBack
    I know but raw power of Oni giri = bazooka in Whisky peak yet it doesn't send people flying bazooka does.

Raw power of Oni giri > zoro kick yet it doesn't send people flying @comrade
    I gotta say, I'm hating your recent crusade of Zoro wank. It always brings a tear to my face.
    Veku
    Veku
    Zoro is dead right now and remember Doffy is being isolated from the other level 6 inmates and all of his limbs are put in sea stone- chains, that has never happend to anyone, including Ace, Jinbei and Teach's crewmember as far as we know- that's mad hype in regards to his powerlevel https://i.imgur.com/Hcn36rt.png
    comrade
    comrade
    Yes, of course, I'm still a Doffy wanker, but since his role is finished long time, there is nothing new to wank, unfortunately, hence I am focusing on the new generation. :kappa:
    Veku
    Veku
    Sure fair enough, I'm just squeezing the last drop out of it- wallowing in memories of the good old times before Looney Piece lmao.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…