Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

Mufasa: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Young Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.

Hello, members of Worstgen, we bring you to this thread in order to make known the death of one of our members. Most of you are already aware of this but to those who don't, @KiriNigiri has recently passed away unexpectedly. Here is the post from her sister to inform us of this tragedy:

Rest in Peace, KiriNigiri .
My condolences to her family 😔

damn this is actually wild, I peeped at the title more carefully and saw "ANOTHER loss"
you never know when it'll be your time to go the loss ones in the com had lots to live for but was cut shortly

It's tragic Kiri had to go that way the cause of her death just makes me feel really sorry for her and loved ones, I wish for her family to recover from this soon as possible because I can't imagine losing a loved one I don't think I'd be able to endure all that pain..

May Emily rest in peace fr