General & Others Anyone else think King’s a girl

Doubt it.

Plus I don't see the need of trolling Sanji like that. One of his ironclad virtues being undermined for the sake of a short term gag. No thanks. Oda's a better author than that.
The reveal can be like after sanji is done fighting king her helmet is broken and he realizes something isn’t right then at the end sees it’s a hot girl or something.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The reveal can be like after sanji is done fighting king her helmet is broken and he realizes something isn’t right then at the end sees it’s a hot girl or something.
So he couldn't even hit a girl to save robins life but its ok for a gag ?
Post automatically merged:

Not that I have any issues with it but... I really doubt it?
He may as well just kick black maria then #skbm

All girls in OP have giant tits....King dosent have giant tits, soo i dont think he's a girl at all.
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

We’ve still yet to see what makes King a sadistic person or torture loving pervert, it makes me wonder why this was even mentioned in the first place, I mean Queen we can understand because of the whole Udon plot but I wonder if we’ll even get to see that side to King anytime soon
:josad:

1. Haven’t seen kings face
uhm, okay?
2. called king and would be a she . Queen is a man but is called queen.
that makes Jack a?
3. If sanji fights king it makes sense if at the end sanji finds out he just fought a hot girl who he thought was a man
ahhhh I see. this is the actual reason why you want this.

That’s all I got but queen being a man makes king being a girl make way too much sense
it does? wild.