He might have some character growth and development like asking for help from Females and thinking they can take care of themselves sometimes, but he will not change. He will always be a simp loving prince that doesn't hit Woman. Zoro will always be somone who stronger than Sanji with a sense of honor and code. Mr. Bushido and Mr. Prince will never change their core. The only difference is Sanji core values is looked down upon than a strong Samurai is. Being a simp isn't cool in society, but Sanji will always be a simp

He was smart pre-time skip he tricked villians, he screwed with their plans ,he waited to see what and then acts (water 7) but now rushes and tricked into a trap and needs to be saved by his crew.

This has been bugging for past few days people saying "oh people dont understand sanji" "sanji doesnt need to be cool for it to be great moment for sanji " "oh great moment it shows sanji trust his crew" no its a fantastic moment for Robin but its a dumb moment for sanji because how sanji got trapped for being a dumbass.

He might have some character growth and development like asking for help from Females and thinking they can take care of themselves sometimes, but he will not change. He will always be a simp loving prince that doesn't hit Woman. Zoro will always be somone who stronger than Sanji with a sense of honor and code. Mr. Bushido and Mr. Prince will never change their core. The only difference is Sanji core values is looked down upon than a strong Samurai is. Being a simp isn't cool in society, but Sanji will always be a simp
Don't think 1005 was about Sanji growing, he was put in a situation to fail.
The chapter was suppose to be about Robin and how genuinely happy she was that her friend relied on her. Instead fans and haters made Sanji trend.
To add, the underlying plot of him screaming for help shed light to all the eye masks and Usopp took notice.

Okay, I'll do the honor for kidd fans.
This thread is pay back war from the other thread.

So how long sanji fans gonna keeps making excuses and twist things up/make up things up?
We are hundreds chapters after TS and sanji hasn't gotten single W in fact he take L all the time and keep getting worst..

It's gotten to the point he's reduced to gag character or hype tool by oda..

How long sanji fans gonna keeps make excuses and make things up? Even getting trashed by opponent is a feat for sanji fans this is just show how desperate sanji fans for sanji feats :josad:

I prefer Sanji and Ussop over Zoro and Luffy because they have flaws and it makes them more relatable, Zoro cannot lose anymore so he's utterly Boring, and Luffy is great as MC but also has too much plot armor for me to enjoy It. I like characters that are less shonen-ish, also zoro's fights are always the same, blades are lame because Oda doesn't know how to avoid the same shity cliché ending