Is this thread really making a big deal about Sanji and Kokoro???

Is he not allowed to find her ugly? He's still willing to save her and thank her for saving his life earlier. I'm sorry he forgot what she looked like but can you blame him??????

He did this with Kureha too. He didn't find her hot but still managed to respect her as a person and more importantly to him as a lady. Even towards the end of the arc Kureha didn't mind as much and seemed quite fond of Sanji

My opinion of Sanji on the story right now is quite simple: get him out of here and bring back Mr. Prince, now that was a cool character.

I used to really enjoy Sanji back in the pre-ts, i was still annoyed by his gag, but after the TS i just couldn't see past it, Oda went too far.

Sanji has no cool moments anymore, not like he used to back in the pre-TS, such as the Mr. Prince moments or just being a smart fighter, now all he does is kick, and not impressively at that.

So yeah, since the TS, Sanji is the only SH i dislike and WCI was a tough watch / read.
all he does is kick? what did he do before? punch?

One got cockblocked by Brook and the other one got fucked up because of his life decision.

What makes them alpha male chads is what they have in common, both of them wear what they want how they want and gives 0 fucks about others and still manage to get them girls.... meanwhile the shitty cook simps to every girl, wears an unconfortable suit all the time even in the heat of the kitchen to look good and all girls are creeped out by him.
:goyea:
Plus, Robin already cannonicaly touched Franky's balls and Senior Pink has bitches making a line for him.
Post automatically merged:

franky is an alpha but senior pink? hell no
:pepeanger:

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
A little rant here.

I don't like an aspect of the "Okama" portrayal with Ivankov and the Kamabakka Kingdom.
Ivankov forcefully turns a man into a woman without his/her consent.
People in Kamabakka kingdom forcefully tries to "turn" Sanji into an Okama without his consent.
It severely contrast with Ivankov being a person that welcomes all.
Also not a fan that the Okamas in Kamabakka kingdom look extra weird because reasons, while the ones like Mr2 or the inmates from Impel Down look way less "cartoonish".

Considering that, in the real world, there are people who argue there's a "Gay agenda" to "turn kids into gays", or whatever, is REALLY not cool to do exactly that in One Piece, especially when Oda addresses so many social problems like Racism, for example.
I think he could have approached the subject in a better way.
And to the people mocking "okama-sanji" while spitting "sexual offender" I have but one thing to say: Be better.
Peace.
:sweat:

A little rant here.

I don't like an aspect of the "Okama" portrayal with Ivankov and the Kamabakka Kingdom.
Ivankov forcefully turns a man into a woman without his/her consent.
People in Kamabakka kingdom forcefully tries to "turn" Sanji into an Okama without his consent.
It severely contrast with Ivankov being a person that welcomes all.
Also not a fan that the Okamas in Kamabakka kingdom look extra weird because reasons, while the ones like Mr2 or the inmates from Impel Down look way less "cartoonish".

Considering that, in the real world, there are people who argue there's a "Gay agenda" to "turn kids into gays", or whatever, is REALLY not cool to do exactly that in One Piece, especially when Oda addresses so many social problems like Racism, for example.
I think he could have approached the subject in a better way.
And to the people mocking "okama-sanji" while spitting "sexual offender" I have but one thing to say: Be better.
Peace.
:sweat:
Welcome to fandom double standards of anti-gay and anti-sexual offender.