[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Town was great as well. Activity was an issue but otherwise town played really well and deserves to win as well (not taking credits away from joker faction)

Charlie was great with his thread presence. His interactions were really helpful in gettin reads.

Apollo was great with actions.

Kiku played good as well.

Dr. Watson outing ratchet was one of the best usage of invest.

Muugen - could have done a lot but unfortunately he got subbed out.

Among scums (other than cult who played well obviously)

Ratchet and saka played well. Ratchet made few mistakes which gave feel of him being scum and saka not coming clear on his invest against dest put sus on him but otherwise these two played well.
probably the best town play in an aries game in awhile in terms of results

town hasnt won an aries game since the onepeice game we played on NF that kvothe carried lol. dont remember a town win after that in aries game

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
probably the best town play in an aries game in awhile in terms of results

town hasnt won an aries game since the onepeice game we played on NF that kvothe carried lol. dont remember a town win after that in aries game
Ya

Town killed 6-7 scums in this game and in last 6 players, 5 were town. This is big deal considering that we were dealing with an indie, 3 cult, 8 Mafia in 25 players game.

We got unlucky at the end but it can't be helped

the intent is what matters, you weren't going out your way to be a dick. i even have fucked up my roles and abilities even after being out of newb territories, don't let this kinda the ng deter you from playing

Status
Not open for further replies.