[FNZ] Light game Death Note Mini Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you even think is the implication of me not cfd'ing Prof/Lanji? All you've done is allude to a contradiction in my actions by going for Ekko instead (who by the way, I was also suspecting the other day, slightly less but he was pissing me off far more.)

But why the fuck *don't* I do that as scum? Seriously. Give me one compelling reason.
Here’s where I see the issue: If there is scum between me and Lanji then Ekko probably shouldn’t be scum. That common enemy of two scum reads of yours should be unlikely to be scum.

The motivation I see from you as scum going for Ekko there is that at the time Ekko was everyone’s common enemy. Mine, Lanji, Flower, Zolo, etc. Say we CFD Ekko and he flips town, then you go into the day with me/Lanji still in the table and Zolo. Basically Ekko’s lynch could have been free with lots of others still on the table for you left over. That’s the thought process I’m looking at if you’re scum.

Here’s where I see the issue: If there is scum between me and Lanji then Ekko probably shouldn’t be scum. That common enemy of two scum reads of yours should be unlikely to be scum.

The motivation I see from you as scum going for Ekko there is that at the time Ekko was everyone’s common enemy. Mine, Lanji, Flower, Zolo, etc. Say we CFD Ekko and he flips town, then you go into the day with me/Lanji still in the table and Zolo. Basically Ekko’s lynch could have been free with lots of others still on the table for you left over. That’s the thought process I’m looking at if you’re scum.
I guess maybe that doesn’t work because you can argue that Ekko flipping town puts too much heat on you as scum you wouldn’t want. But then you could WIFOM that the next day and go after me and Lanji for teaming up with you.

Put aside "muh inconsistency" for a second here and realize that positionally that would be in fact one of the better moves I could do as scum is stick to my guns on one of you guys. I either succeed in having one of you go down and implicating the other, or Zolo gets lynched and that just shores up my case on one of you the next day.
But I guess this does make sense too.

General thoughts now:

Ultra‘s just scum. The guy insulted me all game, antagonizes everyone and I hope he‘s only doing that because he‘s scum.

Ekko‘s probably just Town. His reaction towards Zolo and his frustration about the game state just look so genuine. Analyzing his posts rationally he can go either way, but my gut says the guy is Town.

Lanji/Prof: Idk, they are both Townish at times and have some meh posts.

Dest: Hmmmm…

Yo: Only a Town read because of Zem. Though I wished he was more active.

Don/Hayumi: Should be resolved via sub/modkill.

General thoughts now:

Ultra‘s just scum. The guy insulted me all game, antagonizes everyone and I hope he‘s only doing that because he‘s scum.

Ekko‘s probably just Town. His reaction towards Zolo and his frustration about the game state just look so genuine. Analyzing his posts rationally he can go either way, but my gut says the guy is Town.

Lanji/Prof: Idk, they are both Townish at times and have some meh posts.

Dest: Hmmmm…

Yo: Only a Town read because of Zem. Though I wished he was more active.

Don/Hayumi: Should be resolved via sub/modkill.
Not that you're going to see this, but if I've insulted you, it's worth considering what in your behavior has prompted me to respond in such a way. Maybe I've been mean but I don't think it's been entirely undeserved from the way you've treated me so far this game, you have consistently ignored any attempts to engage with me honestly from the moment alibaba started his push on me, and conf-biased yourself into scum reading me when I don't ask how high when you ask me to jump, all while doing the least amount possible to actually solve me or anything else in this game. You've honestly been more frustrating to play with then Ekko, and that's saying something.

I think, at least after this phase, I can probably agree with this conclusion. At the same time, your very own PoE last phase included both Ekko and Lanji. So you're holding me to a standard that you yourself weren't abiding by.

I don't get to lynch Ekko and then go into the next day acting like nothing happened. He was annoying to almost everyone but not widely scum read, I'd probably be accused of being Zolo's partner and saving him.

Furthermore, there's a lot of free lunch to have even if I *don't* target Ekko. If I just sit back and case you/Lanji, I look better for not going after Zolo. One of you guys is then up next, and Ekko's position continues to look worse. But I probably don't even have to lynch him, if you and Lanji are both town, just play around him and his expectations.

Last but not least, just because this could circumstantially paint me as scum doesn't mean it's damning, and you're certainly talking about it as if it's a possibility and not as a matter of fact what I did.

I don't think there's a case for me, as scum, lynching Ekko, except for the sake of doing it and saying I could. AKA powerwolfing. That's the only theory that works here, anything else is a reach. So I don't think focusing on this one aspect of my entire play this game indicates much of anything if you're going to honestly evaluate me, and in particular I think you look bad for weakly sheeping it, Prof.

Don't remember much but I remember having some general reads at the end of d1 that I shared in the thread. Can you give a short summary of what happened last dp?
Basically Zolo threw by fake hinting at being Kira.

Which pissed everyone off. Then there‘s the Ekko/Ultra/Prof thing. I think Ultra‘s just caught scum atp. Best thing is you read up everything yourself.

And also, a whole bunch of people are inactive which is just annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.