Controversial Did Luffy's punches hurt Kizaru? Official translations conflicting interpretations

Did Luffy's punches hurt Kizaru?

• Total voters
Wait so he is actually talking to both in the raws when referring to both bouncing back/returning?

Apparently that's also how it's translated in French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.

I don't think any one is disputing he is talking to Saturn in the Luffy close up panel, apparently only the Spanish translation used plural there.

Nah, the close up panel in Spanish is mentioning only one character, the Portuguese close panel is a little more vague.

It really did:milaugh:

AssmiraL fans made a fake scan calling Akainu the strongest Marine ever, Lee made a massive thread on it that got like 60 pages or something, and because Sandman said the scan was clearly fake, they called him a Yonkotard and said he should get cancer, and then Lee deleted the original post

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/debunked-now-stop-tagging-me.42870/
Oh yes the infamous Akainu scan discussion where one side tried fiercely to debunk the other

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know the funniest thing is that all these Admiral fans are continuously posting images of an Admiral getting clowned and think that they are in fact hyping the Admirals, what a sad reality.
Yes the strongest Yonko Nika admitting he can’t defeat an emotionally compromised Admiral who isn’t even attempting to fight back makes the Admirals look really bad
:beanmean:

while Saturn hasn't bled from a single one of Nika's attacks that I can remeber
What are you talking about? Man is bleeding from every single attack.
Post automatically merged:

so Nika may have just been referring to Saturn
He factually did not. Why are people trying to refute the Manga?

they called him a Yonkotard and said he should get cancer, and then Lee deleted the original post
Thats made up, stop lying man. I read the thread.

It was just that Sandman first confirmed the fact, then later on said the scan is fake but suspiciously refused to show a proof picture. Thats why everyone who wasnt on the Anti Admiral Agenda was quiestioning Sandmans credibility on that case.

Nika made Kizaru bleed though.
Nika made Saturn bleed as well. Kiku and Killer made Kaido cough blood like man has chronic bronchitis.

Luffy was referring to the fact they keep coming back after Luffy has already attacked them.

Them coming back doesn’t mean the attacks didn’t hurt. Albeit in the case of Saturn, he does literally regenerate.
"You keep coming back no matter what I do" is admitting that nothing you did really worked on your opponent. If you take it even more literal, its even admitting that nothing you are capable to do is really working on him.

Last edited: