Future Events Does Luffy vs. Akainu have to happen narratively?

Not really. I don't know why Luffy would care about Akainu. He is going to be visibly stronger than him after BB.
Left him scarred for life, to the point his scar hurts by just hearing Akainu's name.

Killed his brother in front of him and caused him the worst existential crisis he has ever suffered.

Annihilated without following actual orders Robin's people.

Let's not pretend he wouldn't care when he clearly cared when Jinbe mentioned him.

Yes....the person who Ace chased out of his own free will and forced to have a fight with....is more responsible than the fucking dude that killed him.

Akainu is a sociopath that melted to death his own soldier, was about to execute Coby, was obsessed with ending Roger and Dragon's bloodlines throughout Marineford, annihilated without permission Ohara's civilians, not only killed Ace in front of Luffy but kept trying to execute him and severely hurt his friends in the process (one of them his current crewmate)...

...but somehow this isn't as bad as a Blackbeard who defeated a guy going after his head on his own risk and traded him while still alive.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Akainu is a sociopath that melted to death his own soldier, was about to execute Coby, was obsessed with ending Roger and Dragon's bloodlines throughout Marineford, annihilated without permission Ohara's civilians, not only killed Ace in front of Luffy but kept trying to execute him and severely hurt his friends in the process (one of them his current crewmate)...

...but somehow this isn't as bad as a Blackbeard who defeated a guy going after his head on his own risk and traded him while still alive.
lmao exactly, BB is like an opposite version of Luffy while Akainu is a complete package of everything that Luffy hates about a man.

Yes....the person who Ace chased out of his own free will and forced to have a fight with....is more responsible than the fucking dude that killed him.

Dude, some random fodder were going to execute Ace. It wasn't even Akainu. Who put him in that place?

Left him scarred for life, to the point his scar hurts by just hearing Akainu's name.

Killed his brother in front of him and caused him the worst existential crisis he has ever suffered.

Annihilated without following actual orders Robin's people.

Let's not pretend he wouldn't care when he clearly cared when Jinbe mentioned him.
Again, Akainu just pulled the trigger. Ace was going to be killed by randos.

Dude, some random fodder were going to execute Ace. It wasn't even Akainu. Who put him in that place?
That was when he Ace was captured. Luffy did everything and freed him, and Akainu still killed him. BB's role in Ace's capture was diminished the moment Luffy freed him from captitivity .This shit aint remotely the same lol. Luffy has ptsd of this dude and is scared of him and clutching the scar. Akainu won't just be forgotten.

That was when he Ace was captured. Luffy did everything and freed him, and Akainu still killed him. BB's role in Ace's capture was diminished the moment Luffy freed him from captitivity .This shit aint remotely the same lol. Luffy has ptsd of this dude and is scared of him and clutching the scar. Akainu won't just be forgotten.
Luffy will have a quick skirmish against Akainu, in which he easily shows his dominance. Sabo tags in for Luffy so that Luffy can save his stamina for the real threat (Im and the Gorosei)

Luffy will have a quick skirmish against Akainu, in which he easily shows his dominance. Sabo tags in for Luffy so that Luffy can save his stamina for the real threat (Im and the Gorosei)
Or SABO AND LUFFY Vs Akainu
Even Sanji will be stronger than Admirals at EoS. Akainu giving EoS Luffy a tough fight makes no sense
Yes, but they'll be stronger than yonkos and akainu being EoS hurts your yonko>admiral agenda

Akainu has no inverse feats/hype/portrayal/ or anything that distinguishes him from normal top tiers. Yet he’s PK lvl+ Competition?

The only reason this is still a thing, because admiral fans can’t face up to reality. They’ve deluded themselves into thinking Oda saving them for EoS, for some odd reason... But in reality Akainu just the face to the real enemy Imu. An luffy obviously won’t be wasting time on a subordinate. That’s what sabo for...

At this point the desperate denial of this inevitable confrontation is nothing but funny.

Can you even imagine how insipid the dialogue a confrontation with the #1 substitute that some people try to push would be?

Akainu: "Finally we meet again...er, I mean for the 1st time son of Dragon some insignificant person I don't care about.

Your evil father ...er, mentor has flaunted justice and now you stand here as the ultimate insult of all, the Pirate King chief of staff of the Revolutionary Army.

Remember how I told you scum like pirates revolutionaries do not deserve to live in happiness? Remember how I chased you down and nearly had you if not for your crewmate...er, person that you may know Jimbe, and those blasted Whitebeard Pirates who protected you ...I mean who you barely know. The scar on your chest...I mean your bare chest is testament to that!

You may have won the war for the throne with the help of the scholar I missed at Ohara who is now part of your crew ...I mean an acquaintance, but today I end the wishes of Roger & Whitebeard by killing you whom they have spawned, Monkey D Luffy Sabo! I will end the blood unrelated associate of the World's Greatest Criminal just as I killed the son of the Pirate King!

That fool Ace will have saved you (nevermind you weren't there) for nothing. His sacrifice shall be made meaningless with your death!"

Yeah, brilliant!

:lusalty:

lmao
he wont beat all the emperors
and he wont have to beat all the admirals
he will just have to surpass them by beating the ones he needs to.

but as long as you have no counter-argument to why an akainu encounter cant happen narratively
seems like my argument did just fine.
He will beat Kaido, BM and Teach in fights. Shanks will probably be a davy back fight.

So yes, he will defeat all of them. Just like he will beat all the admirals per your panels :cheers:

Like I said, he can fight Akainu in a fight where the admirals try to gang up on him :steef:

He will beat Kaido, BM and Teach in fights. Shanks will probably be a davy back fight.

So yes, he will defeat all of them. Just like he will beat all the admirals per your panels :cheers:

Like I said, he can fight Akainu in a fight where the admirals try to gang up on him :steef:
I dont think he takes meme or shanks
being serious now
I think he might meet shanks tho.

no comment on the second part
I can tell you yourself
you dont believe it.

I dont think he takes meme or shanks
being serious now
I think he might meet shanks tho.

no comment on the second part
I can tell you yourself
you dont believe it.
Problem is Akainu isn't strong enough. He got taken down by a severely weakened WB and was too intimidated by Shanks to step up. Admirals also couldn't get any advantage over top commanders without distractions. Yonko don't have that limit. So by the time Luffy meets Akainu, he would be Yonko level and too strong for a realistic 1v1. Hence more than one admiral being needed to make it competitive.