Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes, we need to get three votes, though i'm not fan of lynching inactives (because time zone, but not to say some could just be lurking scum)

This post here for example, show they paid attention to last game. As i remember stating some people put false reaction post to form lynch train. and the fact playa still has vote on her till now when day phase is about to end.

Usually this type of angle person says reaction,but scum can use this to bait town. Works both ways. and so far playa fine sitting back with his vote on her, while day phase about to end.

That speaks more scum tactic to me.
Hmm well Playa is in my suspiciously list due to coincidences I mentioned but it's hitting in dark as of now.

Though, It's weird that rej and Playa didnt even think of changing their votes when day phase is about to end but we can't do anything about it rn.

Such less activity in last hour or so is hell weird

Hmm well Playa is in my suspiciously list due to coincidences I mentioned but it's hitting in dark as of now.

Though, It's weird that rej and Playa didnt even think of changing their votes when day phase is about to end but we can't do anything about it rn.

Such less activity in last hour or so is hell weird
does not help when most town is inactive. and with two killers, plus one miss leading lynch town. each day if not caught i see 3-4 day phase when this game ends.

Bogard

You can't win
Ok just read through the thread a little and i'd say the most suspicious that comes in my mind is Playa. I don't really like the way he uses the pressure vote as an excuse to randomly vote people because the way he uses pressure vote doesn't even help at all. He constantly switched from Vonal to Gambit to Kiwipom.

And the interval between his first pressure vote and his second one wasn't even that long(1hour) and when he switched the vote to Kiwipom for Kiwipom finding him suspicious of voting people with pressure vote as an excuse, Kiwipom replied to him to be suspicious because of wanting to know why he voted Vonal and didn't reply until posting this morning, maybe due to being busy but still. He should also have taken into consideration the fact that Kiwipom is a newbie player, so normal to ask questions

Reborn from what i've seen is playing similar to the previous game, so nothing too suspicious with him

Celestia is suspicious though because she talked about ignoring the inactive and suddenly went inactive

For TAC, i still need more material but he seems to be hellbent in finding scum, so he gets a free pass to me for now

Will look more into the others later, but these are the ones i was looking forward the most

C

Celestia

The Gambit / Kiwipom situation is pretty tricky. Right now I believe Gambit is the one who could end up scummy, but on his behalf I find he hasn't just spent his dayphase trying to 'shadow' other players but somehow also tried solving the game from an analytic standpoint like for example Rej was capable of doing. This is townie-like behaviour.

I have a sensation scum could underlay amongst inactives as well, this set-up broadly advantages who sits on the back/sidelines and make other players be suspected in their place.

I recall Celestia throwing - something almost tantrum-like - at TAC, then disappearing from the game. She should have kept explaining herself instead of basically ending her day like that since she never showed up again. Helping out newbies is a fine behaviour however it doesn't match with the rest of her actions, so I'm starting getting very suspicious of her, despite Haku and Vonal also ever hardly showed up.

Vote Lynch Celestia
I didn't disappear, people have life too you know also I intended to comeback before day end , this is like a bullshit reason to vote someome like trying to save someone or something
I still haven't catched up but I saw that Gambit voted me too while he was being voted and jumped on ths bandwagon too ain't that fishy from both of you
:unsure:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I didn't disappear, people have life too you know also I intended to comeback before day end , this is like a bullshit reason to vote someome like trying to save someone or something
I still haven't catched up but I saw that Gambit voted me too while he was being voted and jumped on ths bandwagon too ain't that fishy from both of you
:unsure:
So you are admitting you actually were focused on another game yet you didn't check this one, that's actually far from pinpointing real life matters. You are contradictory here.

As for your point about saving something, if I wanted to save someone I would have just sticked with one of the most switched on wagons instead of voting someone from scratch who had never been voted.

C

Celestia

So you are admitting you actually were focused on another game yet you didn't check this one, that's actually far from pinpointing real life matters. You are contradictory here.

As for your point about saving something, if I wanted to save someone I would have just sticked with one of the most switched on wagons instead of voting someone from scratch who had never been voted.
It's a game I am making but yea go ahead and lynch me because i was kinda busy yesterday what a good reason

I'm gonna go sleep.

Seeing past rng, host always kills town over scum. :pepeke:

Vote Lynch Izumi! :kata:
Useless post why are you afraid of voting ?
Post automatically merged:

I am still reading will posts my thoughts when I finish

It's a game I am making but yea go ahead and lynch me because i was kinda busy yesterday what a good reason

Useless post why are you afraid of voting ?

I am still reading will posts my thoughts when I finish
Not afraid, but at same time. I gave my reads. Oh and i can use this excuse to a lot player not currently voting. If you want to make that excuse on me now :milaugh:

But Sanji vote i gave my reason to his vote then later unvoted, so i'm proving my point he noob if he really town, or would he be suicidal if he scum day 1? trying to miss lynch town?

C

Celestia

I just realized you added this to your post, so I'll explain.

I said @Celestia because she was helping out earlier in the game with newbies figuring out the mechanics and cues to watch out for if someone is a scum (ie. saying they're too busy)

I'll admit that @Naomi didn't have much going on but I included her because I thought the way she joked about how she didn't want to play the game seem like something someone without an important role would say

I think it's kinda mean for you to call me "a bias lad" for adding Naomi and Celestia to my list for townie when you were fine with @Rej and @Reborn for reading them as town. And I don't know why you're dragging Norrika into this too when it is completely irrelevant to the game

I realized my wording was confusing, I meant something someone who does not have an important role will say that
Indeed idk what is this about seems like a non relevant reason for someone to vote a player

Well after reading Kiwi's posts she is fine to me , she seemed a bit defensive at the start about another playrr ,but she is a new player so I will give her benefit of doubt
If I had to make a list of players and their affiliation, this is how it'd go.

Confident in them being good:
  • Kiwipom
  • Naomi
  • Finalbeta
Neutral:
  • Playa
  • Bogard
  • Haku
  • Vonal
  • Celestia
Suspicious of:
  • Gambit
  • Rej
  • Reborn
I don't wanna put my man @Reborn out there, but he's talked a lot. But has he said anything, really? It feels like his messages are all chatter and no substance.

I think transparency is my greatest attribute.
Exactly my read on reborn I felt like he talked a lot on strategies butwasn't confronting anyone which is like the main point of this game

Just a reminder that Kiwi is the one getting lynched by now.
He/She has 2 votes from Gambit and Playa.
I think Kiwi is town so I don’t wanna go to a mislynch.
The only way to stop this is voting for someone else or one of them unvote Kiwi, which doesn’t look like it’s gonna be the case.
Just when i was reading kiwi as a town this post is just ..
Hhm interesting... I voted for you and you resorted in voting me back.. Is this to save your ass?

Anyways, lynching me will give you guys a lot of information and I will flip town after the end of phase... Those who pushed for my lynch will eventually be viewed as suspects the next day.. Vig should be careful in shooting and not waste it on a friendly...

Look for these people carefully
Rej
Naomi
Reborn
Haku
Playa
Kiwi

Not in order..
So you already have a list of people you sus yet you jump on my bw , big scums vibes coming from you

Vote <Lynch> Gambit

voting someone who isn't there to defend themselves just cuz you are getting lynched and for no good reason

Oh I thought day ends at 1:36 pm :sus: I read the time wrong all this time smh

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noctis

Day phase has ended. I was away... Will end the phase in a while

Vote <Lynch> Gambit
This vote can't be counted due to coming late

Final Vote Count

Votes

Rej > Rej>TheAncientCenturion>Bogard>TheAncientCenturion>Bogard
Reborn > Rej>...
Playa4321 > Kiwipom
Gambit > Kiwipom>Naomi>Celestia
Naomi > Gambit>...
TheAncientCenturion > Gambit
Kiwipom > Gambit
Finalbeta > Celestia

Vote Count

Celestia - 2 vote
Gambit - 2 votes
Kiwipom - 1 votes
Bogard - 1 vote

Non Voters

Vonal
Celestia
Haku
Bogard

There will be RNG between @Celestia and @Gambit

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogard

You can't win
Credits to Finalbeta in luring Celestia out, causing her to make a mistake in her reply. Took me some time to read through the thread, but when i did, i also found it very suspicious to me that she talked about ignoring the inactives and suddenly went inactive, and curiously enough it's when the pressure came back to her that she became active again

Now we just need to finish the remaining 2 mafias. I'm surprised there were no death this night though. :memehm:

But well that works for us even better I guess :cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
One of the biggest mistakes a player can make is to throw shadows to another player and then flee away for the entire remainder of the dayphase.

I'm surprised there were no death this night though. :memehm:

But well that works for us even better I guess :cheers:
Only logical explanation stems in the fact the Doctor managed to save the player Mafia had targeted.

This is quite curious because this correspondence could eventually be fruit of a clear dominant threat to Mafia since both Mafia and the Doctor knew that someone was a greater target than all the other players, unless reverse logic also came into play. But most of the players here are total newbies to this game.

Last edited:
The idea is to create chaos during first day. My experiment works.. Thanks to the host in some other forum eho taught me this... One has to appear ultra scummy by calling out one player with a weak case but a valid one.. It's the same with random vote strategy but in a different method.. If one is scummy enough eventhough he is town, there are options available.
1. Another townie will consider him as scum..
2. Another townie with a brilliant mind will think twice why he is way tooooooo scummy to be scum? He may be not.. He is contributing to the progression of the day phase by scum hunting and that devotion ia of a towny behavior and not scum. So I am 50-50 on him but potentially be leaning town on him.. I will give it a another outlook to decide.
3. A real scum will form a wagon on him. He will undermine his reasoning with another stupid reasoning and tryna defend a nonconfirmed town/player.. In that manner, he will be viewed as potentially scum and;
4. Real but some stupid townies will just jump on the wagon.. Typical townies perse...

We draw different reactiona and look at the available scenarios and identify now who is scum or not..isWhat happened yesterday is a perfect example of number 3 c/o Naomi and Celestia.. The former being too consistent in defending Kiwi (nonconfirmed town) hardly. She has information and she threw away too much information to us... The latter rushed to death by throwing back a vote on me and pinpointing me as the scum when I am not.. When she was called out, her defense is weaker than Spandam and she juat ended her ownself with that response..

Bogard

You can't win
Only logical explanation stems in the fact the Doctor managed to save the player Mafia had targeted.

This is quite curious because this correspondence could eventually be fruit of a clear dominant threat to Mafia since both Mafia and the Doctor knew that someone was a greater target than all the other players, unless reverse logic also came into play. But most of the players here are total newbies to this game.
Yeah it was my reasoning too. So we probably have to check the ones who made well argumented reads that could potentially hint to who the mafia is. And considering you were the one who lured Celestia out, it's not impossible that you were a target. Though this also implies to me that only one of the 2 mafia has the ability to kill during the night

Status
Not open for further replies.