Game 01: Generic Mafia [Game Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Gambit

also we get playa next round, Gambit is scum imo for going after new players. The smell is bs is strong

@Rej hey scum, what do you think of gambit sudden burst to push kiwi, a new player?
I am scum because I view u as scum? Oh my god! And why do u heavily defending him? Open buddying? Lmao...

How do Inknow if he is a new player?

Omgus (oh my god u suck) @TheAncientCenturion
Cwac (contributing without actually contributing)

I am scum because I view u as scum? Oh my god! And why do u heavily defending him? Open buddying? Lmao...

How do Inknow if he is a new player?

Omgus (oh my god u suck) @TheAncientCenturion
Cwac (contributing without actually contributing)
no scum, You put lynch on Kiwi!! don't try to act like you called me scum, your more experience player here. I see bs i'm gonna call it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
honestly with scum Mafia Day Role Cop , means scum can check town in day phase.

So i'm sus of sudden push on kiwi! as i'm reading her town.
Hmmmm I read rules and all the roles mentioned last night online..and yes this one is seriously a problem. This user would be most informative among all of us. And, information is power in this game.

Also, I think any scum would have two options as of now - to blend or to avoid limelight.

Blending isn't easy but avoiding limelight is. All you need to do is make few posts, dodge any controversial act and keep yourself away from central drama. This becomes more easy as scum can bring argument of being busy. This give them advantage over those who those who are active within on going central drama.

Thus they can ensure their survival and at the same time getting the hit at night.

We can always have people claim - start counting roles and try to see who's lying.
one problem with this, town roles with important abilities like doctor and cop, and vig should not claim. because mafia would kill them. and with sk and mafia they be easy target to kill. we need the important role alive for town.

right now scum is guessing game unless they hit jackpot and found one the important roles etc with day cop ability.

Reborn

one problem with this, town roles with important abilities like doctor and cop, and vig should not claim. because mafia would kill them. and with sk and mafia they be easy target to kill. we need the important role alive for town.

right now scum is guessing game unless they hit jackpot and found one the important roles etc with day cop ability.
I dont know Naomi. I lack experience in this game so I am heavily relying on my intuitions and some how you all are giving me town vibe bar those who are not being part of central drama especially Bogard as he was very active in last game but suddenly took a back stage and dodged direct questions asked by me and rej and then went inactive when rej voted him and questioned him.

This imply that he tried to avoid any more suspicion as one vote will not lead to lynching.

As of now I am holding my vote as I don't want to take risk of lynching any innocent and this just a random guess so I hope he comes online and give clarification soon.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Vote Lynch Gambit

also we get playa next round, Gambit is scum imo for going after new players. The smell is bs is strong

@Rej hey scum, what do you think of gambit sudden burst to push kiwi, a new player?
Kiwi is town and Gambit is a noob, he calls a GTH readlist a cwac. This is only what noobs do.
Post automatically merged:

why does it have to be a claim game when the setup is open? this is really boring @Izumi

We can always have people claim - start counting roles and try to see who's lying.
Vote lynch The Ancient Centurion @Izumi
cmon bruh, claiming ain't how it's done

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Celestia and Naomi... Although I love the two girls.. Lmao.. They haven't posted any substantial material just yet and you read them as town.. If norikaflavor played then I would suspect that you'd also read the mod as a townie.. You're such a bias lad and I don't grasp how you arrive with this reads..
I just realized you added this to your post, so I'll explain.

I said @Celestia because she was helping out earlier in the game with newbies figuring out the mechanics and cues to watch out for if someone is a scum (ie. saying they're too busy)

I'll admit that @Naomi didn't have much going on but I included her because I thought the way she joked about how she didn't want to play the game seem like something someone without an important role would say

I think it's kinda mean for you to call me "a bias lad" for adding Naomi and Celestia to my list for townie when you were fine with @Rej and @Reborn for reading them as town. And I don't know why you're dragging Norrika into this too when it is completely irrelevant to the game

something someone without an important role would say
I realized my wording was confusing, I meant something someone who does not have an important role will say that

Last edited:
Kiwi is town and Gambit is a noob, he calls a GTH readlist a cwac. This is only what noobs do.

why does it have to be a claim game when the setup is open? this is really boring @Izumi

Vote lynch The Ancient Centurion @Izumi
cmon bruh, claiming ain't how it's done

He is not a noob player. :sus:

And TAC is newer player as well. so two new players are being targeted as today lynch. Because of what they said, in tac case. You make it out to look like he experience player and jump on lynch. when looked more like noob mistake. Instead of giving advice you took chance to lynch.

:memehm:

Reborn

And TAC is newer player as well. so two new players are being targeted as today lynch. Because of what they said, in tac case. You make it out to look like he experience player and jump on lynch. when looked more like noob mistake. Instead of giving advice you took chance to lynch.

Lol! That really took me by surprise. I share same opinion as you have on this. I wasn't expecting lynch on tac as his long essays and being totally transparent implies he is townie.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If I had to make a list of players and their affiliation, this is how it'd go.

Confident in them being good:
  • Kiwipom
  • Naomi
  • Finalbeta
Neutral:
  • Playa
  • Bogard
  • Haku
  • Vonal
  • Celestia
Suspicious of:
  • Gambit
  • Rej
  • Reborn
I don't wanna put my man @Reborn out there, but he's talked a lot. But has he said anything, really? It feels like his messages are all chatter and no substance.

Lol! That really took me by surprise. I share same opinion as you have on this. I wasn't expecting lynch on tac as his long essays and being totally transparent implies he is townie.
I think transparency is my greatest attribute.

Reborn

I don't wanna put my man @Reborn out there, but he's talked a lot. But has he said anything, really? It feels like his messages are all chatter and no substance.
Lol! No issue. I think your point is understandable because people who talk the most become very easy to read and are easy to suspect. That was my whole point earlier that those who are highly active would come out as most suspicious compare to those who aren't. so if anyone is finding me as suspect then I am not surprised.

I am highly active on this forum and I have very bad habit of posting more.. I am totally responsible for raising suspicion in your mind :feelscryingman:

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If I had to suspect anyone was bad, @Rej would definitely be it. Isn't this the second time in one day you've accused and or voted for me? Like, lmao my man. I'm a vocal advocate for the town. Real scum would hide at this stage of the game.
:cheers:how many games did you play again? I am freely to stick back to my suspicion towards you. I think experienced players would also give similair reads like me. You have some kind of enthusiasm, but if has some darkish side behind it. Open buddying attempts with Reborn or so are also looking bad for you guys.

He is not a noob but his mafia universe ain't expanded enough.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
:cheers:how many games did you play again? I am freely to stick back to my suspicion towards you. I think experienced players would also give similair reads like me. You have some kind of enthusiasm, but if has some darkish side behind it. Open buddying attempts with Reborn or so are also looking bad for you guys.

He is not a noob but his mafia universe ain't expanded enough.
I am enthusiastic about catching scum, who you seem to remind me of, all of a sudden. Maybe you're worried my enthusiasm will lead to your lynching, Mister Rej? :wonderland:

I also just put @Reborn as one of my three suspects for evilness, so I don't see how that's openly buddying with him. He understands of course - which makes me a little wary of him still - but my accusation towards the player does anything but imply I am teaming with him.

However. If he wants to support me in my quest to win the game? He's able to, it doesn't mean I'll immediately trust him, or ever will.

This is my first Mafia game.

Just a reminder that Kiwi is the one getting lynched by now.
He/She has 2 votes from Gambit and Playa.
I think Kiwi is town so I don’t wanna go to a mislynch.
The only way to stop this is voting for someone else or one of them unvote Kiwi, which doesn’t look like it’s gonna be the case.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I am enthusiastic about catching scum, who you seem to remind me of, all of a sudden. Maybe you're worried my enthusiasm will lead to your lynching, Mister Rej? :wonderland:

I also just put @Reborn as one of my three suspects for evilness, so I don't see how that's openly buddying with him. He understands of course - which makes me a little wary of him still - but my accusation towards the player does anything but imply I am teaming with him.

However. If he wants to support me in my quest to win the game? He's able to, it doesn't mean I'll immediately trust him, or ever will.

This is my first Mafia game.
:smithnie:then let's us bring it down without claiming, because claiming will just leak the Powerroles to the scum

Status
Not open for further replies.