Apartheid and colonizations process are made possible because ignorant and unethical folks like you are enabling them mate.
LMAO

ah yes let me call Netenyahu and tell him to fuck the Palestinians even more, matter of fact out of spite ima tell him to nuke Gaza and enslave the entire West Bank

smfh

Rabbi suggests to use atomic bomb to end Gaza war.
Says the bombing didnt just end war, Japan wanted to be friends after being bombed.

@BleakAsh @NikaInParis @Logiko

I wonder what people have to say about this since bombings in Japan killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people.
Was it also the next big thing after Holocaust?
Dude is speaking about imbalance when Israel is using fighter jets to bomb men with rocket launchers and tunnels...

Some men are truly dangerous..

Says the bombing didnt just end war, Japan wanted to be friends after being bombed.

I wonder what people have to say about this since bombings in Japan killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people.
The majority of the people in this thread still haven't come to terms with Israel (via the IDF, their own army) being a terrorist state with an apetite for "accidental" civilian targets.
Killing dirty Palestinians via big bang wouldn't even register to them as remotely questionable, let alone bad or horrific.

Tho I wonder how much coverage such a statement would get if it was uttered by any Muslim, regardless of political or social standing...

The majority of the people in this thread still haven't come to terms with Israel (via the IDF, their own army) being a terrorist state with an apetite for "accidental" civilian targets.
Killing dirty Palestinians via big bang wouldn't even register to them as remotely questionable, let alone bad or horrific.

Tho I wonder how much coverage such a statement would get if it was uttered by any Muslim, regardless of political or social standing...
People will still come here and justify this type of extremism.

Yet, they call others Nazi :endthis:

The thing is tho

America legitimately wanted to end the war. They didn’t want to colonize and subjugate the Japanese.

The thing is tho

America legitimately wanted to end the war. They didn’t want to colonize and subjugate the Japanese.
This is ahistorical, its well documented that Japanese was about to surrender.. They used nukes to threaten USSR .

You have no idea of what enslasvement means.
Were you a slave once.. Of anything other than zionist duchebags

There is nothing new here one of their government officials also suggest this.

Its clear it is a genocide but some people hvce their eyeballs and human conscience shoved up their assess by their politicians

Its well documented that Israel intentionally damages and kills civillains for their objectives and they use their religion as a basis to it too...

No wonder they resemble ISIS.. matter the fact wasn't a isis fighter ascertained to be a moss ad agent lmao.

an interesting definition of friendship :saden:
This war will never end. Even if they bomb entire Gaza.

Next, they will start with Lebanon, and so on.
It's never a good idea to commit genocide to the point if annihilation. Someone in the world will identify with these people and come back to take revenge and in the end it bites you in the ass when your victory is short lived.
People really gotta learn this lesson. Committing genocide always comes back at you,maybe not tomorrow or in the next generation but eventually it will even if it takes a couple decades or even centuries ,karma always comes back

an interesting definition of friendship :saden:

It's never a good idea to commit genocide to the point if annihilation. Someone in the world will identify with these people and come back to take revenge and in the end it bites you in the ass when your victory is short lived.
People really gotta learn this lesson. Committing genocide always comes back at you,maybe not tomorrow or in the next generation but eventually it will even if it takes a couple decades or even centuries ,karma always comes back
Who cares about karma bro.

Most of them have dual nationalities and they will leave the country. Will they blame the prime minister? Or someone else? Just like how innocent Jews were killed by Hitler, later Hitler committed suicide. There was no karma in that case.
Instead of karma, we should be talking about what could have prevented holocaust, and what can prevent this on-going genocide.