Character Discussion If Big Mom Is Defeated Next Chapter, What Will the Community Reaction Be?

It's logical and makes sense if she is only incapacitated.

I would only accept a defeat (she being knocked out) of her by Law and Kid's hands if they fought for a lot of hours. But the main battle is not gonna last that much, so that's why it would make all the sense for her to be "defeated" like this.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I think big mum will be defeated by kid (and law). Law will fall out of the fight soon, but not without significant nerfing big mum.
Kid and Luffy then are the 2 new SN which beat a Yonko. The press will send out the new 4 yonko.
Shanks
Teach
Luffy
Kid

But I think big mum will return in Elbaf then. I think she will then have a change in her mind and more fixed on her main idea of getting all races together in one family. Maybe she will lose her anger since she lost her position as yonko. Maybe even Katakuri take over the lead of the crew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'll applaud Oda for making it happen. I think it doesn't make sense but I don't care even if doesn't; I'd be happy that Kid and Law finally got the attention that they deserve from Oda.

Wait, BM isn't losing from the damage she took in 1030. That's ridiculous.

Someone brought this to my attention.

If Kidd's awakening permanently or semi-permanently affects an object, Big Mom could be out for the remainder of the arc (since she can't move or take the metal off of her).

What will the community be like next week if we get a title box informing us of Big Mom being defeated/incapacitated?
Let's pray for it
I just hope this arc ends soon and we will forget Kaido and BM

Even Buggy in his first introduction was better than this

It's awful to read

They are deaf, dumb and useless

There big and slow

I did enjoy Marco vs King and Queen more than BM and Kaidos whole performance

I mean the amount of foreshadowing for the fall of the old generation here in Wano is just insane.
Then we have a narrator card saying that The Tower card means 'Destruction of the old' and 'New way' while it focuses on Kid smiling. I just don't have a doubt that both Big Mom and Kaido are falling here in Wano.
Big Mom won't fight Luffy, it would be the most anticlimactic and boring fight of the whole series, specially after he beats Kaido (regardless if he needed help or not).
Big Mom serves no narrative purpose after Wano, she simply has to be removed from the equation either by becoming a neutral figure or by being defeated. Her being defeated is the most likely option as it has also being heavily foreshadowed that Katakuri will take charge of the Big Mom Pirates.
Post automatically merged:

There big and slow
I mean on Kaido's favour he speed blitzed Luffy who was using future sight and from the Rooftop 5, Luffy is for sure the fastest one there.
Kaido is just willing to take blows and counter attack but in no way that guy is slow.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

it'll be funny if Law perform that eternal life shit to Kidd and not Luffy
Big Mom tries to steal Kid's lifespan but Law either does the surgery on Kid to save him or it fails immensely because he already had done it on Kid and he has "infinite lifespan" already now! I don't want Luffy, Kid or whoever to become immortal/ageless or whatever especially at the expense of Law's life but this would be such a hilarious way to troll Big Meme and negate her life or treat useless!

Seems like she and Oda have forgotten about her ability to steal lifespan like that too!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::king::memehm:

Big Mom tries to steal Kid's lifespan but Law either does the surgery on Kid to save him or it fails immensely because he already had done it on Kid and he has "infinite lifespan" already now! I don't want Luffy, Kid or whoever to become immortal/ageless or whatever especially at the expense of Law's life but this would be such a hilarious way to troll Big Meme and negate her life or treat useless!

Seems like she and Oda have forgotten about her ability to steal lifespan like that too!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh::king::memehm:
lmao the would be very hillarious scenario to see:akaman:

and yeah stealing lifespan is becoming like another Law's personality shambles :suresure: