Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Well we are in Wano so it's possible that only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji end up getting their CoC confirmed by the end of this arc, while Usopp get's his confirmed in Elbaf.

It would also fit with the way Oda positioned Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in the spread where they witness Rayleigh's CoC usage

where you can even include Rayleigh and starting from him you get the order in which they have awakened their CoC, which would go Rayleigh -> Luffy - > Zoro -> Sanji -> Usopp.

Also for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp it's likely that this is telling for their eventual proficiency given said order and the intensity of their reaction.

Luffy seems most relaxed with some sweat drops.
Zoro has the sweat drops and the hard line across his eyes.
Sanji with sweat drops and the hard line across his whole face.
Usopp out right freaking out over the whole thing.
Big ass stretch ngl.

Fr, just look at this willpower when he became a Drag Queen. Or when everyone expected him to be defiant with Black Maria but he ended up screaming for Robin's help. The Drag queen one is the best tho.
The deal is not hitting women, despite being caught in a trap, he just realized he could be much more useful somewhere else other than staying there getting freely beaten being useless without being able to fight back, thats why he called for help and trust in a crewmate to do what he couldn't.

The Drag thing is a gag, once he sees Luffy in the jornal it just ends there, it doesn't even made sense or got explained lol, otherwise he should've turned Okama after passing 2 years with them trying to do God knows what to him.

Last edited:
Well we are in Wano so it's possible that only Luffy, Zoro and Sanji end up getting their CoC confirmed by the end of this arc, while Usopp get's his confirmed in Elbaf.

It would also fit with the way Oda positioned Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in the spread where they witness Rayleigh's CoC usage

where you can even include Rayleigh and starting from him you get the order in which they have awakened their CoC, which would go Rayleigh -> Luffy - > Zoro -> Sanji -> Usopp.

Also for Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp it's likely that this is telling for their eventual proficiency given said order and the intensity of their reaction.

Luffy seems most relaxed with some sweat drops.
Zoro has the sweat drops and the hard line across his eyes.
Sanji with sweat drops and the hard line across his whole face.
Usopp out right freaking out over the whole thing.
So we can throw your 3rd reason ( Volume 100 cover) out the window I guess since that has been debunked.
Unless you probably going to insist that the volume is going in order too and we will get another similar cover later when usopp is going to unlock his.... Well whatever....

So lets debunk this order you've mentioned. First its arguable that the first person in the series from the Strawhats to use any type of "Haki" being was Zoro(Vs Mr.1) and that is CoC(Vs. Kaku) included.

Pre timeskip Oda didn't even use Black Armament haki so no one at Marine Ford showed Black Armament even though it was clearly mentioned that they are using Haki. Zoro clearly used Haki against Mr. 1 and CoC against Kaku.

So the order argument falls apart right here.... and there have been 0 hints other than these loose debunk points OP mentioned in this thread regarding Sanji getting CoC.

Its not that I don't think Sanji can get CoC but there has been no proper evidence, hints or foreshadowing for it. All loosely based fan reaching.

Last edited:
Fr, just look at this willpower when he became a Drag Queen. Or when everyone expected him to be defiant with Black Maria but he ended up screaming for Robin's help. The Drag queen one is the best tho.
Look at his willpower when he challenged the whole Kingdom and walked out of Momoiro Island as a man.

He's the only known character to go through that experience and keep his masculinity. Ivankov was surprised by that fact and then convinced that he will not be able to go through that for 2 years without losing himself and the challenge

claiming that only one who becomes a maiden will be given these teachings yet

he came out of it as the only man in history to get his hands on their special recipes :jordanmf:

king of germa or allblue i suppose
:specialmeh:
King of germa title wont get him a decent girl, let alone CoC

Of course it's fucking relatable when that's Sanji trying to push his convictions on Zoro. So we need to look at said convictions, and those have to do with Sanji and Zeff.

This is Sanji just as willing to die in Barratie for what he thinks is important.

Because like we went throgh already, Sanji thought less of doing things for himself. Thus :

Which basically talks about Sanji having CoC and the potential to awaken it like Luffy and Zoro. A spear of Conviction that he stiffles for Zeff's sake, something he needs to stop doing in order to reach his potential.
Putting an f-bomb wont make your point stronger, it is still not relatable.

Sanji didnt say, "Drop your ambitions and inherit the dreams of your loved ones"
Sanji said, "Drop your ambitions because your WSS dream is dangerous, it will get you killed"

Can you see the difference? Can you see why "Sanji trying to push his convictions on Zoro" doesnt really make sense here?

Sanji said what he believed strongly, he only changed after Baratie because Zoro and Luffy's resolve impressed him, end of story.

It is stubbornness, and it doesn't make any difference on what they believe and the amount of effort they are willing to put, even dying if it's necessary, and Sanji showed that many times during the series. Luffy was about to give up on everything after Ace's death, he needed Jinbei to remember what was the most important for him. Sanji just didn't realized back then that he also has ambitions and willpower that makes himself put his life on the line if he has to, the AllBlue for example was one of the main reasons of why he joined the crew, where did the idea of "a CoC user needs to respect another" came from? This is something totally linked to a character itself, why would Sanji watch someone he barely met just get killed right in front of him by facing an opponent that he clearly had no chances of winning?

Katakuri's whole path to get CoC and fighting is to protect his family above all things, and he even blames himself for the harm his siblings may get, he just took some time to realize this.

After watching Luffy, Zeff says he relates a lot to Sanji, it's like Sanji was "hiding" something he could see on Luffy. You dont have to live as a stupid to have CoC, you can use your brain too, it doesn't changes who the characters actually is, you just need to step up.

Here is a example of Rayleigh "belittling" Roger, both end up being CoC users lol. You're acting like a CoC user is a CoC user cuz he respects someone elses dream straight away, and not mainly because he has his own character traits, his struggles and personal goals.
I dont really get what is your main point here. Your reply is all over the place and its just arguing for the sake of argument. Are you saying Sanji valued ambition and conviction like Luffy and Zoro? Or are you saying ambition and conviction are bs, those are not needed for CoC?

You are comparing Ace's death on Luffy's hand after Luffy faced vastly superior opponents to Sanji casually calling dreams and ambitions stupid in a dinner table.

You are comparing a lighthearted and friendly conversation between Rayleigh & Roger to an extremely serious and shocked Sanji's inner monologues.

I would like to apologize on behalf of the sanji fans for this thread.
Aint no way any mature Sanji fan thinks he will have CoC at some point in time. Altho i do want him to have that but it doesn’t suit on a character that gets shat on way too often.
He is also on the verge of being kicked out from the top 3 fighter status in the crew by Yamato.
Earlier i thought Jinbei would easily replace him but judging by the portrayal i.e comparing his and Sanji’s wano fight,I would have to say the Sanji vs Queen has more weight innnit.
Plus Aint no way someone who couldn’t even break a slightly enhanced door from Punk Hazard be allowed to have the haki of Conquerors.
Bringing Yamato just puts more into Sanji's account in order to get even stronger, or do you think that Yamato is somehow replacing Sanji? If she ends up looking stronger than Zoro then it means she is replacing Sanji and Zoro? I dont think so

Do you think strength is a major factor on having it? Why? Do you expect to Katakuri, Chinjao and Doflamingo to be Top 10 Strongest by the end of the series?

You can't give up on this damn door lmao :kobeha:

King of germa title wont get him a decent girl, let alone CoC

Putting an f-bomb wont make your point stronger, it is still not relatable.

Sanji didnt say, "Drop your ambitions and inherit the dreams of your loved ones"
Sanji said, "Drop your ambitions because your WSS dream is dangerous, it will get you killed"

Can you see the difference? Can you see why "Sanji trying to push his convictions on Zoro" doesnt really make sense here?

Sanji said what he believed strongly, he only changed after Baratie because Zoro and Luffy's resolve impressed him, end of story.
Except i have already shown Baratie Sanji more than willing to die for what is important to him

So everything you said falls apart. This also happened before the page you previously linked where Sanji thinks of Luffy and Zoro. This is strictly about Sanji and his beliefs, which is why Luffy confrots him on them and asks of him not to get himself killed for Zeff's sake.

H

humanbeing

Yamato will join the crew and she most likely have CoC haki. and about every one agrees on that there is no way Oda will make Yamato more relevant than Sanji.
We know that Zoro uses an advanced form of CoC with his CoA, we might see Sanji an advanced form of CoO with CoC.

So we can throw your 3rd reason ( Volume 100 cover) out the window I guess since that has been debunked.
Unless you probably going to insist that the volume is going in order too and we will get another similar cover later when usopp is going to unlock his.... Well whatever....

So lets debunk this order you've mentioned. First its arguable that the first person in the series from the Strawhats to use any type of "Haki" being was Zoro(Vs Mr.1) and that is CoC(Vs. Kaku) included.

Pre timeskip Oda didn't even use Black Armament haki so no one at Marine Ford showed Black Armament even though it was clearly mentioned that they are using Haki. Zoro clearly used Haki against Mr. 1 and CoC against Kaku.

So the order argument falls apart right here.... and there have been 0 hints other than these loose debunk points OP mentioned in this thread regarding Sanji getting CoC.

Its not that I don't think Sanji can get CoC but there has been no provide evidence, hints or foreshadowing for it. All loosely based fan reaching.
What's not arguable is the moment is was confirmed that they have it.

For Luffy it happened pre time skip, for Zoro it happened in Wano, for Sanji and Usopp it's yet to happen.

There's plenty of hints or foreshadowing, and some of what we've discussed qualifies as that. It's the type of stuff i've used to make my previous "winning predictions", so i'm confident in this all the same. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of foresight to be ahead of the curve

Except i have already shown Baratie Sanji more than willing to die for what is important to him

So everything you said falls apart. This also happened before the page you previously linked where Sanji thinks of Luffy and Zoro. This is strictly about Sanji and his beliefs, which is why Luffy confrots him on them and asks of him not to get himself killed for Zeff's sake.
You still don't get it, do you? Even weak people can sacrifice their life for their loved ones. How many can bet their life for their dreams? Thats what separates conquerors like Zoro-Luffy from an average Joe like Sanji.

Last edited:
What's not arguable is the moment is was confirmed that they have it.

For Luffy it happened pre time skip, for Zoro it happened in Wano, for Sanji and Usopp it's yet to happen.

There's plenty of hints or foreshadowing, and some of what we've discussed qualifies as that. It's the type of stuff i've used to make my previous "winning predictions", so i'm confident in this all the same. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of foresight to be ahead of the curve

So if it hasn't been told by the author in clear cut ink than no matter how much the character actually shows it, it will not confirm it.

So Haki didn't exist through out the series until Oda confirmed it later on.

Well we reached a point where we can't go any further with our discussion.