Future Events Nerona Imu or BlackBeard D. Teach for the FV?

Who will be the Final Villain?

• Total voters

Bogard

You can't win
Imagine looking at this, and think it's over for Blackbeard
Among the figures in this picture, we now know that
- Vivi is a D, also direct descendant to Lily, who Imu hates
- Shirahoshi is an ancient weapon(Poseidon)
- Luffy is a D and the main character following Joyboy's will

You think Blackbeard is here just by coincidence ? There are other Ds in the world, including Dragon, who is actually working against the World Government, but he didn't make the cut in Imu's hatred. Blackbeard's existence however pisses him off for a reason. Same Blackbeard who is the first in history to have been able to eat 2 devil fruits, with one of them symbolizing the darkness, with the aim at controlling the world to his own will

With that said, not stating Imu as a final villain is not possible, but to me Blackbeard is also possible. It's 50/50

You think Blackbeard is here just by coincidence ? There are other Ds in the world, including Dragon, who is actually working against the World Government, but he didn't make the cut in Imu's hatred. Blackbeard's existence however pisses him off for a reason. Same Blackbeard who is the first in history to have been able to eat 2 devil fruits, with one of them symbolizing the darkness, with the aim at controlling the world to his own will

With that said, not stating Imu as a final villain is not possible, but to me Blackbeard is also possible. It's 50/50
The only thing that bothers me is just a few chapters ago, Blackbeard was trying to use Koby as a bargaining chip to be made a recognized King "under" the WG lol. Its just weird, unless he thinks they'd trust him to not make a scene at a Reverie.

Bogard

You can't win
The only thing that bothers me is just a few chapters ago, Blackbeard was trying to use Koby as a bargaining chip to be made a recognized King "under" the WG lol. Its just weird, unless he thinks they'd trust him to not make a scene at a Reverie.
He also implied he has a plan behind this. It's a bit like when he wanted the Shichibukai title, which we now know was just a plan to infiltrate Impel Down, and find powerful crewmates, just like how he used the war arc to end up stealing Whitebeard's fruit. He always has a plan in mind, which imo in this case is simply him wanting to slowly but surely end up considered king not only by power, but authority as well, starting by Beehive and thus ultimately aiming at taking Imu's place

Good take, this chapter did increase Imu's chance to be the final villain somewhat, but she has a long way to go to catch up Blackbeard's buildup throughout the story.