Character Discussion "Kaido, the strongest pirate" - how valid are characters statements?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge

Was this what you were referring to when you said people think Killer is retarded? This is actually my first time seeing this lol.
Killer enough trashcan to hurt Kaido?

FAFAFA KAIDO STRONK I HEARD.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge

Was this what you were referring to when you said people think Killer is retarded? This is actually my first time seeing this lol.
That. And people say Killer is retarded and that's why he lost to Zoro. Ostensibly the smile fruit made Killer, and only Killer, no one else, retarded.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That. And people say Killer is retarded and that's why he lost to Zoro. Ostensibly the smile fruit made Killer, and only Killer, no one else, retarded.
Oh no.

I only say that he's retarded.

People who say that this is the reason why he lost to Zoro is different breed.

Just taking Killer's words is funny for me.

His trash Captain asks him if he have enoug garbage to hurt a fucking yonko cmon.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Interesting.

Weak argument though. Zoro is the second strongest Supernova and always will be.
I know.

But what if I told you there are people here who think Zoro is the second weakest supernova, just after Killer?

@Xione

Quick question. If Killerโ€™s statement was made after the Shichibukai system was dismantled, then why is there doubt on whether the Shichibukai were included in Killerโ€™s mind or not

I know.

But what if I told you there are people here who think Zoro is the second weakest supernova, just after Killer?
How is that possible? We saw Zoro clash with an Admiral three times, counter Fujitoraโ€™s gravity, and push Fujitora back with a no named slash to the point that Fujitora was shivering in fear. Luffy and Zoro are top tiers are this point and they are in a different league to the rest of the Novas.

We got a full arc with BM and something like this was never said about her.
Oda wouldn't throw these type of absolute statements randomly. It wasn't a gag or someone from beast pirate who said this. Maybe it doesn't have the same weight as as an infobox but for me it's enough to put Kaido above any other pirate alive until proven otherwise.
I would put Kaido above anyone else because individual strength here is debated in this even when WB was alive he was the strongest creature and it makes sense he is a dragon and dragon are generally the strongest

it also makes plotwise sense that Kaido is the strongest being in earth otherwise Luffys victory would be overshadowed by Garp and Rogers so Luffy need a feat that needs to overshadow Rogers
and this feat is beating the absolute strongest being in earth

Kaido is set apart from others he isnt considered a human he is a creature amongst all living beings in earth
humans, animals , dinosaurs and so on , in sky no bird or something else is stronger and sea sea kings, whales and so on is not stronger than him he is the Apex predator he stands at the top of the chain thats the interpration of Kaido

also in his introduction you could read it the strong live the weak thats how the nature works and Kaido is simply too strong too die

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
How is that possible? We saw Zoro clash with an Admiral three times, counter Fujitoraโ€™s gravity, and push Fujitora back with a no named slash to the point that Fujitora was shivering in fear. Luffy and Zoro are top tiers are this point and they are in a different league to the rest of the Novas.
Ah mostly because of hate. Zoro is a dangerous threat for many. Fans of Judge's son hate him because he is stronger than Judge's son. Luffy fans hate him because he is dangerously close to Luffy. SN fans hate him because he is stronger than them. Yonko fans hate him because he will be stronger than all of them and his goal is stronger than most of them, so they can't push Yonko>all. There really isn't a character that's actually safe from Zoro, so I guess that's the reason.

Ah mostly because of hate. Zoro is a dangerous threat for many. Fans of Judge's son hate him because he is stronger than Judge's son. Luffy fans hate him because he is dangerously close to Luffy. SN fans hate him because he is stronger than them. Yonko fans hate him because he will be stronger than all of them and his goal is stronger than most of them, so they can't push Yonko>all. There really isn't a character that's actually safe from Zoro, so I guess that's the reason.
Iโ€™m a firm believer that Yonko fans should consider Zoro an ally after what he did to Fujitora on Dressrosa. Zoro is an honorary Yonko in my eyes after that.

:milaugh:

@Xione

Quick question. If Killerโ€™s statement was made after the Shichibukai system was dismantled, then why is there doubt on whether the Shichibukai were included in Killerโ€™s mind or not
Suppose the only reason to doubt it would be whether Killer heard it if they were dismantled or not, if he did, then the former warlords besides Kuma (who is no longer a pirate) would be included in his statement, assuming Killer knows that Kuma is a Celestial Dragon slave. If you're asking this for Mihawk, my statement of whether to consider Mihawk a pirate or not had nothing to do with him being a Warlord, rather on his current status, whether he'd be categorized as a pirate.

The bigger thing regarding this statement is the following:

- Is this Killer's personal opinion?
or
- Is Killer just restating a widely held opinion in the One Piece world?

The argument for and against those two would be different.