Character Discussion "Kaido, the strongest pirate" - how valid are characters statements?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I didn't understand your question, do you want to know if the Kaido vs Oden fight was an admiral level or a yonkou level?
My English sucks. Sorry.

Yes, I want to know what do you think about the level of that fight.

I'm very sensitive over 2 answers so watch out:cheers::milaugh:

K

Kaido D. Stronger

My English sucks. Sorry.

Yes, I want to know what do you think about the level of that fight.

I'm very sensitive over 2 answers so watch out:cheers::milaugh:
Don't worry, mine too. But the level of the fight was at the castle in OFF. As the second fight was SHIT, oda didn't want to draw something really good. ODen was a monster that was touted from birth, blah, blah, blah ... He was 39, Shanks's age today and Shanks is a YONKOU. :cheers:

It is really a difficult decision to make, you really put me against the wall. :zorothink:.
I don't want to end the Mihawk and Shanks hyper.
Oden was a fleet admiral level, only the fight was poorly done.:emohiyo:

Seth

โ€Ž
In no case, there is no way a brute fellow, born as a monster at his peak to be a commander.:endthis:
So mihawk and SHANKS are commanders? The age perfectly matches ... :goyea:
Yeah yeah Oden fleet admiral and dude lost to one blind spot attack where fight didn't even last a day.

Meanwhile Admirals and guys like Primebeard and Roger existed.

Time to wake up from the wet dream fam.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Yeah yeah Oden fleet admiral and dude lost to one blind spot attack where fight didn't even last a day.

Meanwhile Admirals and guys like Primebeard and Roger existed.

Time to wake up from the wet dream fam.
It is very difficult to define the level of ODEN, his Ryoy is praised today by KAIDO, he is praised for being a monstrous samurai, the fight was in the castle, the pathetic way that the ODA made the second part ruin everything.
The fight would begin when the monster rose, but Oden fell asleep after the monstrous bludgeon.
Furthermore, we do not know how many days the castle fight could last until orochi actually convinced oden.
Oden found a loophole created by the kaido who underestimated him, Kaido found a loophole created by the author and an old woman who fucked herself. I already said, oda didn't want to tie up the whole fight, it ended quickly.

Seth

โ€Ž
It is very difficult to define the level of ODEN, his Ryoy is praised today by KAIDO, he is praised for being a monstrous samurai, the fight was in the castle, the pathetic way that the ODA made the second part ruin everything.
The fight would begin when the monster rose, but Oden fell asleep after the monstrous bludgeon.
Furthermore, we do not know how many days the castle fight could last until orochi actually convinced oden.
Oden found a loophole created by the kaido who underestimated him, Kaido found a loophole created by the author and an old woman who fucked herself. I already said, oda didn't want to tie up the whole fight, it ended quickly.
That fight didn't even last a day. Aokiji vs Akainu is the biggest debunk for the shit like Oden or Kaido being Yonko level 20 years ago.

Oden was solid YC as well as Kaido. Oden had shit CoO and didn't even use CoC from what I remember.

Forget the CoC part but there is no way in hell this fight was Admiral level.

Admiral level/Yonko Level fights were something like Sengoku/Garp vs Shiki/ Garp vs Primebeard/ Garp vs Roger/ Roger vs Primebeard and etc.

If Kaido 20 years ago was as strong as he's now he would murder this clown who sacrificed his country for 20 years struggle.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

That fight didn't even last a day. Aokiji vs Akainu is the biggest debunk for the shit like Oden or Kaido being Yonko level 20 years ago.

Oden was solid YC as well as Kaido. Oden had shit CoO and didn't even use CoC from what I remember.

Forget the CoC part but there is no way in hell this fight was Admiral level.

Admiral level/Yonko Level fights were something like Sengoku/Garp vs Shiki/ Garp vs Primebeard/ Garp vs Roger/ Roger vs Primebeard and etc.

If Kaido 20 years ago was as strong as he's now he would murder this clown who sacrificed his country for 20 years struggle.
Aokiji and akainu went to a place with no one, perfectly logical to decide who is the strongest, they were the same too.

There was no such thing between Kaido and Oden, there was already a long and long FLASH BACK and a negotiation in between, a country at risk and an idiotic donkey who went out dancing.

Do you really think Oda would provoke (draw) a multi-day fight between ODEN and Kaido? Even more when you need to show your skills today? It would ruin everything.

Seth

โ€Ž
Aokiji and akainu went to a place with no one, perfectly logical to decide who is the strongest, they were the same too.

There was no such thing between Kaido and Oden, there was already a long and long FLASH BACK and a negotiation in between, a country at risk and an idiotic donkey who went out dancing.

Do you really think Oda would provoke (draw) a multi-day fight between ODEN and Kaido? Even more when you need to show your skills today? It would ruin everything.
It doesn't matter if it would ruin it or not. Yonko level fight would sank Wano.

What Kaido and Oden did? Put up a forest fire? C'mon fam.

it was nowhere near Yonko level fight what a bs+ that ending.

Oden cucked. Walmart Ryuma.