Powers & Abilities Katakuri > Smoothie agenda exposed

S
Enough with the smoothie disrespect and katakuri overrating. Saying shit like katakuri can beat smoothie and cracker or katakuri is miles stronger then smoothie and cracker has to stop !
in this thread I will step in to put an end to people disrespecting smoothie compared to katakuri.

first off let’s see why katakuri wankers claim smoothie is weaker than kata :

- katakuri was called to be the strongest sweet general... by fodders.

response: try come up with better argument next time. If anyone believes such statements then they should also believe that Moria was kaido’s rival yet kaido beat the shit out of Moria to the point his face got restructured lmao and causing Moria a PSTD to the point he lost hope in himself and ran like a rat to paradise... a rival they said.

- Capone calling katakuri the most troubling in tea party

response: yeah he was because of his ability that will ruin the plan. Next

- brûlée calling him masterpiece of the Charlotte family

response :he is ? I mean all his siblings love him and adore him because he is caring and will defend them... he is this legend that never slept on his back blah blah... not every statement is power level.

- smoothie is useless

response: try harder next time. Just because smoothie has not done something significant or we haven’t seen her go all out like katakuri doesn’t give you the right to call her weak.

OK, now that we’re done with those ridiculous claims let’s move to reasons why smoothie and katakuri are probably AT THE VERY LEAST rivals in terms of power level.

1- big mom and kaido parallelism.

- kaido and linlin have been shown to be almost equal rivals even though people were saying shit like kaido is stronger than big mom because he is called strongest creature which turned out to be complete nonsense... just like brûlée calling katakuri Charlotte family masterpiece?

- first arc kaido is mentioned big mom is also mentioned (thriller bark) and ever since they were mentioned and also played parts indirectly the next arcs starting after time skip , in parallel

- the crew structure is almost the same... top commanders then then the less stronger guys unlike for example shanks crew which is more like Luffy or Blackbeard that has 10 titanic commanders or white beard that had 16 divisions etc

- king and queen seemingly shown as equal rivals each time we see them. So assuming that smoothie and katakuri are the same makes tons of sense. But smoothie and katakuri are siblings so they don’t fight each other

2- smoothie is younger then katakuri by 13 years yet the difference in their bounty is slightly more than 100 million meaning that the bounty difference as an argument can probably be thrown to the trash can because if smoothie was as old as kata then her bounty would probably be even higher by a long shot

Meanwhile smoothie is younger than cracker by 10 years yet she has bounty higher than him which probably means that cracker is much weaker than smoothie.

3- smoothie the only remaining sweet general... oda has pattern that weaker gets defeated first. She is probably also the only big mom pirates currently with title of sweet general knowing big mom personality and values

4- smoothie being likely zoro ‘s main fight in wano . Check my older threads for that.

so overall:
smoothie ~ katakuri ~ king ~ queen ~ Marco > cracker~ jack ~ jozu ~ vista > Perospero ~ snack

if we want to compare smoothie to each then smoothie > queen because she counters him so we have:

smoothie ~ Marco ~ king ~ katakuri
:smart::akasalt:

UPDATES:

king & queen portrayal actually kinda mirrors katakuri & smoothie in a different angle aside from the ones I talked about already.

katakuri & smoothie were the only sweet generals in WCI arc after cracker earlier defeat. They were coupled a lot during the tea party too.
After tea party katakuri toke all spot light and in Wano it should be smoothie

after cracker defeat we first hear the names of katakuri and smoothie by a fodder telling big mom that they have arrived. This again mirrors king and queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Bro that is not an Agenda. Katakuri is Stronger than Smoothie. The gap is arguable but the way Oda portrayed it Katakuri is undoubtedly the strongest sweet commander.
What gave it away ?

its like saying kizaru is stronger then green bull when we haven’t seen shit from him.
Post automatically merged:

Where is the agenda lol?

Katakuri was out-right stated to be the strongest commander by others of the family. It's well established inside the crew that Katakuri is the strongest, reinforced by Daifuku saying that Katakuri deserves to be the next captain based on his strength.
I already responded to the claims.

yeah daifuku , it’s understandable since they are twins lol

S
Bro I like Smoothie too and I am really frustrated by Oda's criminal underuse and mistreatment of her, but whenever how small or big the gap between them is, it's a fact that Katakuri is the strongest of Big Mom's children and Smoothie herself certainely acknowledge that and respect and love Katakuri without any bother.
You remember people saying linlin is < kaido ?

how wrong they were, indeed.

just look at king and queen and you will see what I mean. Maybe there is a slight gap between them that is not really worth mentioning

In 2022 probably will be hearing this

zoro fanbase: yeah smoothie is katakuri level

You remember people saying linlin is < kaido ?

how wrong they were, indeed.

just look at king and queen and you will see what I mean. Maybe there is a slight gap between them that is not really worth mentioning
Well nothing credits BM> kaido either....kaido has much better df as for now too.............hope smoothie gets good feats otherwise its too sad for you mate.......

Well nothing credits BM> kaido either....kaido has much better df as for now too.............hope smoothie gets good feats otherwise its too sad for you mate.......
I never said big mom > kaido though nor smoothie > katakuri either. All I am trying to say is that they are almost equal

And this is not a thread to wank smoothie. It’s more of being real about it really

else I could have created thread say Perospero ~ katakuri but I won’t make such nonsense even if I like Perospero as much as I do smoothie

Bro that is not an Agenda. Katakuri is Stronger than Smoothie. The gap is arguable but the way Oda portrayed it Katakuri is undoubtedly the strongest sweet commander.
So considering you’re zoro fanboy when smoothie vs zoro happen are you gonna switch side and say smoothie ~ katakuri ?:choppawhat:

some times we do biases without realizing lol. Also just because many people copy paste each other saying katakuri > smoothie doesn’t really mean shit though...at the end of day people here think shit like “ZKK” will happen

thank you . I prefer being sane

Katakuri is built different, he is viewed as an unbeatable perfect existence among the Big Mom Pirates, and has CoC so is genetically relevant.
Smoothie gets chewed out by BM and is nowhere to be seen on the favorite sibling rankings. She's strong, sure, just not on Kat's level.
Katakuri has CoC while smoothie can absorb haki ! :funky:

Anyways king haki doesn’t mean you’re stronger . Marco doesn’t have one , right ? It’s seemingly nothing but something “leader” are born with.

popular doesn’t mean stronger too lol