Questions & Mysteries "My audience will not be satisfied if Luffy defeats Kaido just because his punch is so strong"-Eichirro Oda [Paraphrased]

Did Oda Let Himself Down?

• Total voters
nah, this chapter ended in the exact same way as Linlin's defeat

with kaido getting blasted into the ground

its over
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Oda's statement is not a lie though, "NOT JUST BECAUSE his punch is too strong" but he also get a penetrating lethal attack with his punch, invisible nuke the size of Genkidama, and also the freedom of creating infinite muscle mass etc
Lethal attack invisible nuke infinite mass lmfao. Damn luffys attack is strong when most of it only happens in your imagination

Oda's statement is not a lie though, "NOT JUST BECAUSE his punch is too strong" but he also get a penetrating lethal attack with his punch, invisible nuke the size of Genkidama, and also the freedom of creating infinite muscle mass etc
That's mental gymnastics.

Oda lied to us and he is not more creative than this, we should accept it and move on. No, actually we should have accepted it since long ago because this is a 25years manga with 1000+ chapters and it was always the same.

Oda lied to us and he is not more creative than this, we should accept it and move on. No, actually we should have accepted it since long ago because this is a 25years manga with 1000+ chapters and it was always the same.
And if it turns out kaido gets back up Omg Oda DOUBLE LIED. :okay:
Post automatically merged:

Oda personally betrayed me and killed my dog by making wano too long and faking out kaidos loss. Worstgen we need to send bombs to Japan let's do this

I mean Luffy can literally choose any limb to attack Kaidou with, any of his limb can be infused with CoC nuke and Toon Powers. It just means Oda value haki and DF powers as independent variables in combat, not punch-dependent powers. Its just my take on this. Either Oda lied or Oda's values about power types are not similar to yours that include haki and DF power within punching power.

"Just because his punch is so strong" =/= "Kaido won't be beaten by a punch". It just means Luffy would need to become more versatile in his abilities in both offense and defense.
Literally all that comment was supposed to do was address the fact that Luffy was a one-trick pony. I.E. Hence all his fights in WCI with Tankman/Snakeman/FS.

This means that ODA itself lost to Kaidou while trying to find a different way to defeat Kaidou.
That’s how strong KAIDOU is.:risitameh::risitameh::saden:He used the traditional means that was to derail the villain and cause him to weaken:shame::shame:
you need to make up your mind
is Luffy's strong punch the only reason Kaido lost? You're trying to debunk it in another thread