Everything with Aoyama feels a bit exaggerated now, were talking about a teen who was basically held hostage. I get he has to be held accountable but I feel like the "conflict" here is overblown.
A hero should put others ahead of themselves.

Yeah, he's a teen that was held hostage but his actions led to thousands of deaths, civil unrest & the possible resurgence of AfO. He also displayed a complete lack of trust that the heroes would understand or could protect him & his family. He even had a period where he thought AfO was imprisoned and didn't think to confess to All-Might who wouldn't have betrayed his trust.

The kid is a selfish nonce, he caused so much death & destruction and he is crying because 1-A thought he was their friend and that hurts him.

A hero should put others ahead of themselves.

Yeah, he's a teen that was held hostage but his actions led to thousands of deaths, civil unrest & the possible resurgence of AfO. He also displayed a complete lack of trust that the heroes would understand or could protect him & his family. He even had a period where he thought AfO was imprisoned and didn't think to confess to All-Might who wouldn't have betrayed his trust.

The kid is a selfish nonce, he caused so much death & destruction and he is crying because 1-A thought he was their friend and that hurts him.
Yeah, and he admits that, and he didn't really cause that much death or destruction. Its not like he pulled the trigger at all. He was simply a cog.
Post automatically merged:

The chapter begins with two civilians inside UA. passing a message between each other that All for One is back giving orders. He has asked them to create an uprising of some kind involving the refugees who still doubt the heroes. Shigaraki should be ready in less than a week, they need to make sure Midoriya gets out of the U.A again. In the dorms we see the students returning exhausted from patrol. Iida's new uniform allows his mask to disassemble automatically, and he tells them how important it is that they are out on the streets helping the professionals, that there is no time to complain or rest. Deku comments internally that he wanted at least some time to talk about something and looks at Uraraka. He is distressed that he hasn't been able to properly thank her yet.

All Might arrives at the dorm accompanied by Tsukauchi and Nezu. Momo asks if they have come to give news about Aoyama. Tsukauchi confirms and All Might says he also has one more matter, one that only a small group of people can know about: they will discuss Plan B for the final battle. Next we see a montage with several characters. Hawks, Ragdoll, Endeavor and Jeanist are talking in a destroyed room. Endeavor looks at a pad of papers and makes a sad face. Aizawa is in the hospital watching Kurogiri. Aoyama is in his cell and the students are listening to what All Might has to say.

The next day, the refugees are discussing an announcement the principal made earlier, he said that Shigaraki must start moving in just 4 days. The civilian from earlier in the chapter, who was passing the message from AFO, looks shocked. Class A is about to leave U.A. and thanks everyone. Kouta asks if Deku is really leaving and he confirms, saying that he has rested enough to get all the mud off. Snipe says that everyone's safety is their priority and asks them to remain calm even if the U.A. Barrier gets activated. The infiltrator thinks this is stupid and that the best thing to do would be for the heroes to stay in U.A., but he is satisfied that the order to "send Midoriya out" has been fulfilled somehow.

We see a sequence of panels of the students saying goodbye, showing Inko, the Todorokis, Bakugou and Jirou's parents, Eri, and even the giant lady shaking hands with Shouji. The class goes to a facility located 30 kilometers from U.A, called Troy. It was built by Cementoss, Powerloader and Ectoplasm and is much like the dormitories, with everyone having their own room. Deku looks out the window and sees that Uraraka is alone outside, so he jumps out and goes to meet her. After asking if she is done emptying her bags he thanks her for the speech she gave. She says that she didn't do anything too big, and that he's making a big deal out of something small, as he always does.

He asks why she was alone outside and she says she is watching the city. A moment of silence follows. She says she thinks she's strange, and Deku disagrees vehemently, citing several of her good points (her strength, courage, kindness, and even her hairstyle). Uraraka is embarrassed and asks him to stop. She thinks she is strange because at that moment, when she was speaking at the top of U.A., she remembered Toga. When they faced each other during Gigantomachia's stampede, Uraraka told her what she considered right, but Toga only replied with a sad expression. She understands that the destroyed city she now observes is a consequence of the actions of villains like Toga, but she feels uncomfortable not knowing what's her point of view.

He asks why she was alone outside and she says she is watching the city. A moment of silence follows. She says she thinks she's strange, and Deku disagrees vehemently, citing several of her good points (her strength, courage, kindness, and even her hairstyle). Uraraka is embarrassed and asks him to stop. She thinks she is strange because at that moment, when she was speaking at the top of U.A., she remembered Toga. When they faced each other during Gigantomachia's stampede, Uraraka told her what she considered right, but Toga only replied with a sad expression. She understands that the destroyed city she now observes is a consequence of the actions of villains like Toga, but she feels uncomfortable not knowing what's her point of view.

He ends by saying they will stop Touya for sure and we see a glimpse of Deku and Uraraka watching the city once again. The chapter ends with All for One holding a communicator and saying "let's get started". The narration informs "day of the plan's start: today"

-----

I actually liked this chapter quite a bit even just reading the summary. This is the sort of stuff I was hoping for with this set up period. Just some time to let the characters sort of "breathe" in a sense and interact with each other in anticipation for the next big blow out.

Would have liked more stuff like this and the prior two chapters, but it seems like we'll be moving onto the actual final battle. After at least 15 chapters of set up, I wonder how it'll turn out. It seems to have something to do with Deku leaving UA, so perhaps he is the target?

Last edited:
Solid chapter this week (at least compared to the other slow chapters), wished we'd got more from Shoto as far as reflecting on his brother's downfall though.

I've been hoping for nice character interactions for a while, and while this chapter was a bit cluttered, it had some nice character interactions, which makes it okay in my book.

In fact, the last 3 chapters in particular have had lots of nice character interactions. Hopefully we can maintain some semblance of character focus going into this final war.

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter was nice enough.
Yeah I really enjoyed the subtle character moments, dialogue and development here. It was a nice, chill chapter to slowly prepare for the absolutely insane and brutal final war to come.

I really like Ochako talking about Toga especially and Deku having a moment with her.

I also hope Sero's comment won't be foreshadowing for him though. Hori better not kill off anymore female characters now too, bah!

Definitely a good chapter for me anyway though at least. The real emotional rollercoaster and hype storm draws ever nearer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I really enjoyed the subtle character moments, dialogue and development here. It was a nice, chill chapter to slowly prepare for the absolutely insane and brutal final war to come.

I really like Ochako talking about Toga especially and Deku having a moment with her.

I also hope Sero's comment won't be foreshadowing for him though. Hori better not kill off anymore female characters now too, bah!

Definitely a good chapter for me anyway though at least. The real emotional rollercoaster and hype storm draws ever nearer.
Yeah, I liked the character stuff as well.

TBH, I'm hoping we get some sort of character deaths. Despite the last war being quite brutal, not really many characters that we are invested in actually ended up biting the bullet.

With the class on the front line, and the stakes and situation as dangerous as ever, I wouldn't mind if we got some impactful casualities.

Uraraka and Deku's moment was nice, and I also enjoyed Shoto being reassured by his friends(I'm happy that Kirishima got included in the people checking up on Shoto, the man is a real bro).

Say somethin, no one will track you for spreading info about this trash manga.
The chapter begins with All for One in the cave saying that lies don't work against him. It's because of a quirk he stole from a man years ago and that, ironically enough, one of his descendants operates side by side with All Might (probably referring to Tsukauchi, since his sister Makoto has a similar quirk to the one described). Next we see him enter into a phone call with Aoyama's mother, which passes off a message disguised as a conversation about wine. He says he is in the mood for a Macallan and she says her son can deliver it to him the next day. In this context he is referred to as "uncle" and after the conversation is over he confirms to himself that no lies have been told.

We then see Deku going to meet Aoyama with a cell phone in his hand. Yuuga thanks him for coming, but Deku is confused because he thought he was still in prison. After answering that his parents' lawyers have arranged for his acquittal, Midoriya turns to run and tell the other students, but Aoyama stops him and asks if he would like to know the real plan of the All for One. The destruction of Japan will be followed by a devaluation of the yen and the bankruptcy of many Japanese companies. The social instability will lead to an increase in the number of villains and widespread chaos, being similar to the Great Depression or the period of the rise of quirk. Other countries will prioritize their own and deny any aid to Japan, but in the long run this will lead to an international conflict where each seeks only to maintain internal security. In this devastated scenario, who will be the one to provide water for the nations in need? Gas, electricity, all resources can be generated with the quirks that All for One possesses.

Midoriya says that it is still too early to predict this apocalyptic scenario, since they are all still there to stop All for One. Aoyama apologizes and says that, in the end, he still wants to protect the safety of his mother and father. As he cries, we see All for One floating behind him. Deku is shocked and All for One praises Aoyama's actions, asking if it was his parents who told him about his final plan. He confirms and says that they promised that they would be happy in the world that All for One will create. Deku shouts that he trusted him and Aoyama bows, crying and shaking. What he does next is... turn around quickly and shoot a laser in All for One's direction.

All for One used an air wave to quickly mobilize and dodge the shot, calling Aoyama a fool. Deku starts saying that Aoyama's performance was very realistic, and Aoyama replies that it was the only way to fool an opponent of that level, and adds that Deku himself was also able to lie very well. Aoyama is still shaking, but shouts that he will face All for One to protect his parents. AFO is very confused, remembering the conversation he had with Aoyama's mother and confirming once again that there was no trace of falsehood in her speech. He then decides to stop trying to look for an explanation and focuses on the fact that the One for All is right in front of him. While taking off his jacket he says that Tomura has observed many heroes using Search during the war, and none of them are in the vicinity. Their chance of winning is nil. At this time, many villains begin to appear through the goo quirk used for teleportation, including Toga, Dabi and Shigaraki. When all seemed lost, a small portal begins to form behind Aoyama. Out of it comes Monoma (!!!!!!!), and soon after, a legion of heroes. Aoyama says that his parents said that the thing All for One hates most is the fact that the rest of the world knows that Japan is not yet doomed to failure. A light of hope still shines, and if Japan holds on to it the whole world will come together. That is why they will defeat him here and now. End of chapter.