Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
k

kd is a better offensive threat than harden when he wants to
Harden is a vastly better playmaker and ballhandler than KD. This quite comfortably places him as the superior offensive player.

Scoring is more debatable, you can argue scoring comes easier to KD, legit unstoppable 1v1, virtually a 7 foot marksman there is no defender who can contest his shot.

Harden is a vastly better playmaker and ballhandler than KD. This quite comfortably places him as the superior offensive player.

Scoring is more debatable, you can argue scoring comes easier to KD, legit unstoppable 1v1, virtually a 7 foot marksman there is no defender who can contest his shot.
correct
harden can improve overall team offense
kd can be solely more lethal than harden can.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
correct
harden can improve overall team offense
kd can be solely more lethal than harden can.
I agree, and yet it's scary to me how debatable it's become even when it comes to 1v1, since Harden is essentially an iso monster.

Playoffs are more about multiple defenders and schemes being thrown at you, so if he struggles, it's not necessarily due to a lack of 1v1 skill.

It’s wild how y’all really don’t know wtf y’all talking bout Lmfao.

Lemme ask y’all this, gimme y’all top 6 players right na
My top 6 (minus Steph and KD):
1. LeBron
2. Kawhi
3. Harden
4. Giannis
5. AD
6. KAT

Had Kawhi #1 after the postseason with LeBron missing the playoffs and suffering his 1st long-term injury but right now LeBron is proving he's still the same and I still have to respect what Kawhi did last postseason to put him at #2.

I have Harden > Giannis slightly but I wouldn't argue Giannis over him. I watch the Rockets almost every game and Harden can beat you in every way offensively (arguably the best offensive player ever) whereas you still have to question Giannis' shooting. He's better defensively but Harden is better on defense than what most people think.

KAT over Luka is probably a little controversial and I don't have an argument this season 'cause Luka is playing better but I'd like to see more of Luka before I really put him in the top 5. For other players, I just see KAT being more talented than any of them. You can't find a more versatile scoring big than him who's shooting 40% on 3s on 9 attempts per game! He's also 50/40/80 in the last 3 years. Dude needs a better supporting cast to go over the hump.

Give him a break, he's playing with Harden, ofc his numbers dropped. When Harden let's him off da leash though he goes bonkers.
No, I love it. I don't want to argue it because he plays for my team and I appreciate people who still think he's top 5. I don't think his 40 point game is his tipping point yet. He's gotten more efficient recently. (y)