Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I feel like when people ask for more development, all they want is a generic backstory of a baby Carrot that lived in Zou and she was an orphan because some mean pirate duckmen called Darlong, killed her mother in front of her because she couldn't give them enough Carrots as payment or w/e the fck.

It's like do we have to do this formula everytime? Are we going to get baby smoker who had a sad childhood because he couldn't smoke when he was 7 years old? Or baby Caribou's sad backstory of stealing fish because he had the dream of being a mermaid trafficer to slavers?

Or are we going to waste 50 chapter on a sad Bonney backstory of her, not having enough food when she was little (sanji 2.0) and so she eats a lot now :(. And then you get left 2 years to finish OP.

:seriously:

I feel like when people ask for more development, all they want is a generic backstory of a baby Carrot that lived in Zou and she was an orphan because some mean pirate duckmen called Darlong, killed her mother in front of her because she couldn't give them enough Carrots as payment or w/e the fck.

It's like do we have to do this formula everytime? Are we going to get baby smoker who had a sad childhood because he couldn't smoke when he was 7 years old? Or baby Caribou's sad backstory of stealing fish because he had the dream of being a mermaid trafficer to slavers?

Or are we going to waste 50 chapter on a sad Bonney backstory of her, not having enough food when she was little (sanji 2.0) and so she eats a lot now :(. And then you get left 2 years to finish OP.

:seriously:
Yeah because every Strawhats backstory is the same as Nami..:laughmoji:

Yeah because every Strawhats backstory is the same as Nami..:laughmoji:
Ussop backstory is that his mom got sick.

Almost all the SH and Yamato did this thing of " baby me, bad thing happened"

It's reductive, and it wastes time, pick your next SH contender and find the person related to them who will die ( ala Pedro) so we don't waste time, because you're not going to have any.

Ussop backstory is that his mom got sick.

Almost all the SH and Yamato did this thing of " baby me, bad thing happened"

It's reductive, and it wastes time, pick your next SH contender and find the person related to them who will die ( ala Pedro) so we don't waste time, because you're not going to have any.
Usopp's dad is a famous sniper and part of Shanks' crew..
Usopp was the main character of Syrup Village.. His whole theme is about the boy who cried wolf and he's
telling lies to the lady of a mansion so she can get better from her sickness..
He was the captain of the 3 kids whom he inspired.. His sniping abilities were key to saving the damsel in distress of the arc..

What Carrot got?.. She never was central to an arc, she's a fucking Rubbish character..

How bout some controversy like a list of the best candidates from worst to best over the years?

20. Caesar
19. Monet
18. Pudding
17. Tama
16. Momo
15. Sabo
14. Viola
13. Reiju
12. Law
11. Cavendish
10. Bartolomeo
9. Rebecca
8. Kinemon
7. Carrot
6. Hancock
5. Smoker
4. Bellamy
3. Yamato
2. Kyros
1. Vivi
0. Caribou

When #2 is only decent with some striking problems, you know you're down bad.
Fixed your typo. You're welcome:kata:

Usopp's dad is a famous sniper and part of Shanks' crew..
Usopp was the main character of Syrup Village.. His whole theme is about the boy who cried wolf and he's
telling lies to the lady of a mansion so she can get better from her sickness..
He was the captain of the 3 kids whom he inspired.. His sniping abilities were key to saving the damsel in distress of the arc..

What Carrot got?.. She never was central to an arc, she's a fucking Rubbish character..
Carrot was the second main character of WCI just like Franky was to Robin in Enies lobby. Her whole theme is literally Alice in Wonderland and also the sun/moon duality of her 2 forms.

"He was the captain of the 3 kids whom he inspired.. His sniping abilities were key to saving the damsel in distress of the arc.."

Literally who cares :ihaha:

"What Carrot got?.. She never was central to an arc, she's a fucking Rubbish character.. "

You're a Yamato fan aren't you?

Also edit: Ussop dad being a "choosen one sniper" is irrelevant, Nami/Franky/Chopper/Brook/Zoro are nobodies

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
Carrot and Yamato are dead and buried, can we move on from this? :risitameh:
Caribou is hotter than both of them, anyway. Got that swamp ass dumpy, those DREAMY eyes, and that hot, tingling tongue.

Wow, when I see Caribou, I just desire the most sex.

It's not fair, they won't give Caribou a chance, just because they can't appreciate true beauty. Look at Caribou recreating the classic "Paint me like one of your French women, Jack," scene from the Titanic.

His love is bottomless, like a swamp.
:sweat:

Caribou is hotter than both of them, anyway. Got that swamp ass dumpy, those DREAMY eyes, and that hot, tingling tongue.

Wow, when I see Caribou, I just desire the most sex.

It's not fair, they won't give Caribou a chance, just because they can't appreciate true beauty. Look at Caribou recreating the classic "Paint me like one of your French women, Jack," scene from the Titanic.

His love is bottomless, like a swamp.
:sweat:
Give it a couple of chapter's, eventually people will come around :kata: