Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
That better, but Carrot wasn't useless during Wano, she saved Marco. This is undeniable.
Also can you give me an update example to my questions? When was a Nakama but on the sideline like Carrot does do some major stuff, accomplishes nothin, and doesn’t appear for 100 of chapters at all?
Post automatically merged:

You mean Wanda? Dealing 99% of the damage
Post automatically merged:

This is how I remember Larrot in Wano

That's IMPLIED by her final choice and her storylines in Onigashima

Gosh..

But... omg..zen

I'm not saying that she doesn't want to leave with the crew.

I'm saying that there are TWO desire here. One desire, to sail the sea, because she was thaught (by her experience and childhood and Ace) that the sea would be the resolution of all her problem of Freedom and ANOTHER desire which came during Onigashima that is to be here for the sake of the Kkozuki as a Samourai and for Momo.

The two desire just like Vivi at the time were cohabitating in Yamato's mind until she made her final choice FREELY (and offscreen granted)

The point of the entire arc is FREEDOM. The freedom to choose the path you want and not the path that is chosen for you by your dad or your idol.

This is a beautiful message and its really saddening to see that you guys completely missed it.
It's implied by her final choice? That literally means that because she chose it, that means it's what she wants. You really are clueless when it comes to story telling. Can't look past the most basic surface level. Apparantly every choice a character makes is exactly what they want.

Apparantly every choice a character makes is exactly what they want.
In that case it is. Not only because of this choice but also because of the way the arc and her storyline were constructed.

But you are at a point where I don't know if you are trolling or not, it just look like you don't want to admit to being wrong. You have no evidence.

Question. Which moral, in subtext or not, do you get from Yamato's story arc in Wano ?

I am talking about our bet of who will join in the future. I chose Lucci during Egghead. If he does not join, I will change my avi to whatever you deem to see fit. If he joins I will chose yours - that was the bet we agreed on a few months prior (around Jan/Feb).

Would you like to raise the wager for the bet?
I did that ? Weird. No let it be like it is

Except for the part where it actually does :hihihi:
Bah no..

Carrot is now completely aware of the danger of the seas and she lost her mentor/father figure