Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Insulting your fellow members is against the rules
I just like to analyze the story and say my piece.
It's better than saying Adam Wood would be impervious to explosions. :giogio:
I never said impervious , if anything it was implied for it's Durability which has been noted in the story, But once again you try to put words in others mouths to make you seem like the righteous one, Again try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is fire, Not a shockwave... Herp derp. From within not from without.
The candy encased the Sunny, the explosion at the scale Pedro did would have blown up the ship. I told you that when you insisted he could have thrown the explosion at the base. And even then, dynamite still created fire, which allowed the Sunny to melt the candy trapping it as well as the encased Chopper and Brook when it was far away on the shore.

The candy encased the Sunny, the explosion at the scale Pedro did would have blown up the ship. I told you that when you insisted he could have thrown the explosion at the base. And even then, dynamite still created fire, which allowed the Sunny to melt the candy trapping it as well as the encased Chopper and Brook when it was far away on the shore.
That's an assumption on your part. Not my fault. If it was the size of bomb like Alubarna then I would agree. But it's not.

That's an assumption on your part. Not my fault. If it was the size of bomb like Alubarna then I would agree. But it's not.
It's not an assumption, the Adam Wood is not durable against an explosion. It's highly resistant to cannonballs and bullets, not explosions.
If anything, an explosion outside would be still be just as damaging, if not more so, than from within.

It's not an assumption, the Adam Wood is not durable against an explosion. It's highly resistant to cannonballs and bullets, not explosions.
If anything, an explosion outside would be still be just as damaging, if not more so, than from within.
It's not like we've had it confirmed, You are just going on the assumption. With a powerful enough explosion Yes. But I still doubt what Pedro used qualifies.

It's not like we've had it confirmed, You are just going on the assumption. With a powerful enough explosion Yes. But I still doubt what Pedro used qualifies.
It would need to be enough since the Sunny was entirely trapped in candy as well as Brook and Chopper encased with it. Without the massive fire and heat generated from Pedro's sacrifice, it wouldn't have worked. I even showed you the panel of the candy that ensnared the Sunny. They couldn't even use the Coup de Burst.

If anyone still remember the gorowase theory posted by Oda in SBS, who do you think will eat kuma's DF in the crew? Or maybe it will be a new person joining the crew with kuma's df?
So it is called gorowase theory?
I still doubt if it is kuma's df (nikyu) or kinemon's df (fuku).

But i think there's other df that come to possibility. I myself believe that it will be a new df with 3 digit number

Status
Not open for further replies.