Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this guy is a master at making people say something they never said, but so close to the reality that you don't actually see the pure lie.

You would make wonders in the complosphere and the altright @JoSeungHun7335 :suresure:

No I won't debunk your lies again, this is just pathetic.
The conversation is still there and anybody can see it lmao. You’re the one who always deny your own words with more lies. Or do you need me to post it here so you have at least a bit of intelligence or shame to yourself? Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself? Because everybody can see that you’re the pathetic one here
:gokulaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lmfao. Well, well. If it isn't Roboto. The guy infamous to OJers for actually going to people's profiles and begging them to go and like his bot posts. Then after everyone got sick of his shit he took his sorry little ass to reddit to farm karma with Oda wank. :milaugh:

@Den_Den_Mushi remember when the whole server was laughing their asses off on discord about his reddit rage, crying over how no one on OJ liked him cuz he was a cringey spammer?
Having checked your profile it seems you're still doing the same shit here, lmao. 96 whole flipping pages of botty trash??! Oml:risitavirus:
They don't have any likes on them this time though... Better start the begging!!

As for myself, I'm disliked by EXACTLY the right sort. Wouldn't have it any other way. Though maybe I should've just accepted Bog's request and become a mod from the very start just like he asked. Would've saved a whole lot of nonsense. I assume it's kinda too late now though lmao. Oh well. Not like any of this matters lol.
Real easy to not care what anyone thinks when the universal opinion is that you’re a disingenuous crybaby :kayneshrug:

Also pretty funny to see you mention Bogard offering you a mod spot, remind me what happened after that?? You love clinging to the one time people show you any sort of respect while ignoring how your behavior after the fact shows them it was a mistake to do so, let’s see if you have the balls to own up to it (I know you ignore everything I say and will do so again here).

Lol I was waiting for this one. Technically yes you could count Mr9 here as a crewmate. But the job done is so irrelevant that I choosed to ignore it. You can't compare what has been done here with what carrot did on Whole cake. But granted.. Mr9 here was a temporary crewmate... under threat.

No. Being a crewmate for Carrot (and I mean being drawn more than 40 time on a single post) is a first and one of the BIGGEST clew for Carrot's recrutement. There is no debate here.

You can't just say: "meh it didn't happened" or "meh it doesn't mean anything"

It would be insulting the intellect of Oda who put hours of his time to draw Carrot at the post.
Post automatically merged:

I love how this guy is a master at making people say something they never said, but so close to the reality that you don't actually see the pure lie.

You would make wonders in the complosphere and the altright @JoSeungHun7335 :suresure:

You don't become a temporary crewmate, like what you're trying to define. That's not how it works. They were all "guests" aboard the ship. That's really all it is. Carrot is just a guest, has always been, always had been, forever will have been, until she's gone from the story, Bye bye.

Im talking about the danger in general not limited to fodder pirate. Wano is a bigger fish and somewhat precious, even kaido and cp0 agree to that
That would mean Wano needs a bigger entity as a protection other than just mere Yamato or even other "guardian deities" like Luffy (or any other SHs) for that matter... The Revolutionary Army would be perfect...

Useful with the right person... Carrot isn't because she's a total failure and was just used as a sample for Sulong demo...

What the point of a Look-out if you can see everything ?
Is this a joke? That's what being a lookout is all about, even an infant knows that...

Lol I was waiting for this one. Technically yes you could count Mr9 here as a crewmate. But the job done is so irrelevant that I choosed to ignore it. You can't compare what has been done here with what carrot did on Whole cake. But granted.. Mr9 here was a temporary crewmate... under threat.

No. Being a crewmate for Carrot (and I mean being drawn more than 40 time on a single post) is a first and one of the BIGGEST clew for Carrot's recrutement. There is no debate here.

You can't just say: "meh it didn't happened" or "meh it doesn't mean anything"

It would be insulting the intellect of Oda who put hours of his time to draw Carrot at the post.

Carrot was never a crewmate. She was a stow away and has always been treated as such. There’s no such thing as temporary crewmates

Lmao you are seriously comparing what Coby or the Yosaku brothers did with what Carrot did during the whole arc of Totland ? Seriously ? Damn..

No, Those brother did nothing. And Koby did nothing. As for combattant, it will be a role the moment Oda officialized it IN THE STORY. Zoro is narratively a first mate, nothing else.

Weither you like it or not. Carrot was a crewmate.. And this is the first time it happen that way in the story. PERIOD.

And yes .. the fact that it happened increase her chances by miles. Only foolish people would look at 40+ panel of Carrot being a look out and say:

"yeah.. nothing happened"

---

Sir, you lost your self respect in the sea.

---

Noone is talking about crew member. We are talking about crewmate.

Yamato has no real role.

Carrot has been drawn more than 40 time at the look out post. Saying that she doesn't have a role is foolish at best.

Real easy to not care what anyone thinks when the universal opinion is that you’re a disingenuous crybaby :kayneshrug:

Also pretty funny to see you mention Bogard offering you a mod spot, remind me what happened after that?? You love clinging to the one time people show you any sort of respect while ignoring how your behavior after the fact shows them it was a mistake to do so, let’s see if you have the balls to own up to it (I know you ignore everything I say and will do so again here).
Oh, please enlighten us on what happened next Jew:milaugh:

Oh yeah.. I stand by that. I see nothing wrong in stating that Robin was not a true strawhat the moment she got on the ship. Only fools who don't know how to read One Piece would think that it's the case.

Robin was not a real strawhat as Nami was not a real strawhat the moment she teamed up with Luffy.

A good analysist know that character in the story becomes "NARRATIVELY" strawhats ONLY after the moment they resolves there personnal conflict with a dire situation:

Zoro - Helmeppo
Nami - Arlong
Usopp - Kuro
Sanji - Krieg
Chopper - Walpol
Robin - Cp9
Franky - Cp9
Brook - Moria
Jinbe - Hody

I don't know what is so difficult to understand for you toxic boyz..

You don't become a temporary crewmate, like what you're trying to define. That's not how it works. They were all "guests" aboard the ship. That's really all it is. Carrot is just a guest, has always been, always had been, forever will have been, until she's gone from the story, Bye bye.
Guests AND Crewmate. Sorry toxic boy.

Last edited:
You’re pathetic because you’re pulling shit out of your ass for thinking that carrot is a crewmember which we proved you Time and time again that you’re wrong she just ally just like how momo and law are. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates/Allies
I know some of us are bias for yamato and other characters join. This Is your sense desperation trying to make your character stay afloat which sadly in reality she is just not.

Last edited:
You’re pathetic because you’re pulling shit out of your ass for thinking that carrot is a crewmember which we proved you Tme and time again that you’re wrong she just ally just like how momo and law are. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates/Allies
I know some of us are bias for yamato and other characters join. This Is your sense desperation trying to make your character stay afloat which sadly in reality she is just not.
Apparently, the only valid reference for him is his blog...

Oh yeah.. I stand by that. I see nothing wrong in stating that Robin was not a true strawhat the moment she got on the ship. Only fools who don't know how to read One Piece would think that it's the case.

Robin was not a real strawhat as Nami was not a real strawhat the moment she teamed up with Luffy.

A good analysist know that character in the story becomes "NARRATIVELY" strawhats ONLY after the moment they resolves there personnal conflict with a dire situation:

Zoro - Helmeppo
Nami - Arlong
Usopp - Kuro
Sanji - Krieg
Chopper - Walpol
Robin - Cp9
Franky - Cp9
Brook - Moria
Jinbe - Hody

I don't know what is so difficult to understand for you toxic boyz..

Guests AND Crewmate. Sorry toxic boy.
Carrot has jack and perospero mind you who were defeat by non strawhats.

Robin and Franky- not just the cp9 but the world government as well
yamato-has kaido

Last edited:
Apparently, the only valid reference for him is his blog...
You'r god damn right :watchout:

You’re pathetic because you’re pulling shit out of your ass for thinking that carrot is a crewmember which we proved you Tme and time again that you’re wrong she just ally just like how momo and law are. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Straw_Hat_Pirates/Allies
I said "show me then" before seeing the lastest post from whatshisname

Carrot is not and has never been crewmember (except in my heart) what she was .. was a crewmate. Meaning not IN the crew but WITH the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.