Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread should be shut down for a little while. There's so much shit slinging. The past couple days have been ramping up in toxicity way too much on both sides. We gotta calm things down.
People can still discuss beyond Wano which I've been suggesting for weeks... It's just that people are still fixated with Yamato vs. Carrot...

Lol I was waiting for this one. Technically yes you could count Mr9 here as a crewmate. But the job done is so irrelevant that I choosed to ignore it. You can't compare what has been done here with what carrot did on Whole cake. But granted.. Mr9 here was a temporary crewmate... under threat.

No. Being a crewmate for Carrot (and I mean being drawn more than 40 time on a single post) is a first and one of the BIGGEST clew for Carrot's recrutement. There is no debate here.

You can't just say: "meh it didn't happened" or "meh it doesn't mean anything"

It would be insulting the intellect of Oda who put hours of his time to draw Carrot at the post.
The point is Carrot is as relevant as Mr. 9 which is none..

In fact, Mr. 9 was more useful there than Carrot ever was standing at the crows nest doing nothing..

Its also the first time the Strawhats were chased at sea for a whole night, so the person at the crows nest is bound to be highlighted a couple of times to have their pursuers on check when they even split the crew to go to WCI in the first place.. Carrot doesn't possess great jumping abilties without elephant skin on Zou..

Insulting Oda's intellect would be to think that a subpar side character who was completely irrelevant in the biggest arc in One Piece is going to become a Nakama..

Oh yeah.. I stand by that. I see nothing wrong in stating that Robin was not a true strawhat the moment she got on the ship. Only fools who don't know how to read One Piece would think that it's the case.

Robin was not a real strawhat as Nami was not a real strawhat the moment she teamed up with Luffy.

A good analysist know that character in the story becomes "NARRATIVELY" strawhats ONLY after the moment they resolves there personnal conflict with a dire situation:

Zoro - Helmeppo
Nami - Arlong
Usopp - Kuro
Sanji - Krieg
Chopper - Walpol
Robin - Cp9
Franky - Cp9
Brook - Moria
Jinbe - Hody

I don't know what is so difficult to understand for you toxic boyz
And here we are again discussing this:

All of their personal conflicts were solved by Luffy, with the help of the Straw Hats joining (or potential Straw Hat) at that time.

Who solved Carrot’s personal conflict? Nekomamushi & Inuarashi
Are Nekomamushi & Inuarashi Straw Hats/potential Straw Hats? No

Until now you never even explained with real evidences why Carrot is the only one who could not follow this pattern. All you’ve been doing was saying people having bad faith argument, wrong, toxic, spamming your irrelevant theories, and more mental gymnastics.

Only fools who don’t know how to read One Piece don’t realize the absolute points for that, especially with the fact of how an arrogant disturbed snob you are. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand, wannabe analyst fail
Post automatically merged:

Oh, you didn’t know?? He’s been rubbing people the wrong way since early in the forum’s existence, so that whole “I could have been a mod” thing is especially hilarious considering Bogard seems not to choose users who actively harass members of his current staff :sus:
He acts almighty but deep down a Hello Kitty, and those rhyme with Dizzy.
:gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Real easy to not care what anyone thinks when the universal opinion is that you’re a disingenuous crybaby :kayneshrug:
Universal opinion only in this thread :kayneshrug:

Between @dizzy2341 and @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , biggest crybaby is easily Roberto.
Since we talking about old time, that reminded me, what happened that day when dizzy happened to make anime episode discussion thread earlier than Roberto?
Boy cried and threw a tantrum, as if creating weekly anime episode thread in internet forum must be his doing, and everyone else can't do it!!!! Like, wtf??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Universal opinion only in this thread :kayneshrug:

Between @dizzy2341 and @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor , biggest crybaby is easily Roberto.
Since we talking about old time, that reminded me, what happened that day when dizzy happened to make anime episode discussion thread earlier than Roberto?
Boy cried and threw a tantrum, as if creating weekly anime episode thread in internet forum must be his doing, and everyone else can't do it!!!! Like, wtf??
At worst, Roberto’s behavior sounds no more childish than the way dizzy acts here on a regular basis, difference being that Roberto isn’t actively seeking to insult others and spread disinformation, and I don’t see people talking at length about how his bad behavior makes their experience of this place worse like multiple folks continue to say about dizzy :kayneshrug:

At worst, Roberto’s behavior sounds no more childish than the way dizzy acts here on a regular basis, difference being that Roberto isn’t actively seeking to insult others and spread disinformation, and I don’t see people talking at length about how his bad behavior makes their experience of this place worse like multiple folks continue to say about dizzy :kayneshrug:
How is debating over next nakama is more childish than crying over who made the anime weekly thread?

P.s.
You guys insulted him more than he insulted you all.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
How is debating over next nakama is more childish than crying over who made the anime weekly thread?

P.s.
You guys insulted him more than he insulted you all.
I said it sounded as childish, but two people showing their asses don’t cancel each other out, it means they’re BOTH acting like dicks, doesn’t make sense to hold one more accountable than the other. To your other point, I focus on personal attacks because I don’t feel his repetitive and reductive anti-Yamato arguments are even worth addressing at this point :jordanmf:

I think this thread should be shut down for a little while. There's so much shit slinging. The past couple days have been ramping up in toxicity way too much on both sides. We gotta calm things down.
This past week has been nothing but this tired C4N debate that he himself admits goes no where and is just doing it for fun. Repeating the same stuff to the same people expecting a different result the next day. You can google the definition of what that is.

This past week has been nothing but this tired C4N debate that he himself admits goes no where and is just doing it for fun. Repeating the same stuff to the same people expecting a different result the next day. You can google the definition of what that is.
Hate to admit it but without him, this thread won’t be as lively & interesting as it is these past few months. The sane & reasonable 140 or so ones left & probably unwatched this thread because they realize that it is getting futile & ridiculous each week of release to force their agenda. They know that the more they insist, the dumber they sound; and they don’t want to be associated with the specific definition you suggested; unless for some people who gladly & voluntarily fulfill that definition.

Hate to admit it but without him, this thread won’t be as lively & interesting as it is these past few months. The sane & reasonable 140 or so ones left & probably unwatched this thread because they realize that it is getting futile & ridiculous each week of release to force their agenda. They know that the more they insist, the dumber they sound; and they don’t want to be associated with the specific definition you suggested; unless for some people who gladly & voluntarily fulfill that definition.
Valid that they're quiet honestly. You have to be trolling to dismiss all the Yamato stuff inside the story and out, especially if you say she has 0 chance. Aside from her manga statements since apparently people don't care about that, she's been...
- Featured in multiple merch with the crew. Link
- Talked about how good she is as a candidate on the official youtube channel. Link
- Said to "fit right in" by the OP anime twitter. Link
- Featured on the volume 101 promotional poster with her "I'm going out to sea with Luffy" panel that was approved by the editorial. Link

Not to mention how much other special treatment she gets like being featured on Jump twice, volume 100, and the episode 1000 mural. She's been on more Wano volume covers than Momo, who this arc centers around. It's exactly why people are left with nothing to say but it's too obvious or some other weak argument like nickname.

On both side ? are you for real ? There is literally a guy insulting me (without consequences) and I reply to those kind of comment by "ok" and there is toxicity on both side ?

The point is Carrot is as relevant as Mr. 9 which is none..

In fact, Mr. 9 was more useful there than Carrot ever was standing at the crows nest doing nothing..
I won't even comment this. And the rest of your comment is similar..

And here we are again discussing this:

All of their personal conflicts were solved by Luffy, with the help of the Straw Hats joining (or potential Straw Hat) at that time.

Who solved Carrot’s personal conflict? Nekomamushi & Inuarashi
Are Nekomamushi & Inuarashi Straw Hats/potential Straw Hats? No

Until now you never even explained with real evidences why Carrot is the only one who could not follow this pattern. All you’ve been doing was saying people having bad faith argument, wrong, toxic, spamming your irrelevant theories, and more mental gymnastics.

Only fools who don’t know how to read One Piece don’t realize the absolute points for that, especially with the fact of how an arrogant disturbed snob you are. I don’t know what’s so hard to understand, wannabe analyst fail

He acts almighty but deep down a Hello Kitty, and those rhyme with Dizzy.
:gokulaugh:

Why are you talking about Carrot's personnal concfict ? You are moving the goal post.

On both side ? are you for real ? There is literally a guy insulting me (without consequences) and I reply to those kind of comment by "ok" and there is toxicity on both side ?

Why are you talking about Carrot's personnal concfict ? You are moving the goal post.
There not moving goal post at all. That is quite common among strawhat pirates how they recruited. You were the one brought the personal conflicts. Let us face it, who are Carrot personal enemies that had affected her? Jack and perospero. Who defeat jack and perospero. it was Cat viper and Dog Storm. So, Carrot is not similar to the strawhats how they were recruited in anyway. As I said, before and I will say again it's just like how kyros fought for Rebecca against diamante.

This is what you said,

Oh yeah.. I stand by that. I see nothing wrong in stating that Robin was not a true strawhat the moment she got on the ship. Only fools who don't know how to read One Piece would think that it's the case.

Robin was not a real strawhat as Nami was not a real strawhat the moment she teamed up with Luffy.

A good analysist know that character in the story becomes "NARRATIVELY" strawhats ONLY after the moment they resolves there personnal conflict with a dire situation:

Zoro - Helmeppo
Nami - Arlong
Usopp - Kuro
Sanji - Krieg
Chopper - Walpol
Robin - Cp9
Franky - Cp9
Brook - Moria
Jinbe - Hody

I don't know what is so difficult to understand for you toxic boyz..

Last edited:

False. My post got edited by a mod.
Telling the truth even if it's rude. So be it.
If you want to stop the "toxic"ness, own up to your dellusions and admit you are wrong. Things would go much better after that.

Mr. 9 played a critical role in replacing Zoro who was sleeping, he had to rotate the sails, furl them at times and repairs.. Everyone was completely exhausted when Zoro woke up.. What did Carrot do, she just stood still in the crows nest and looked.. Yeah Mr. 9 was way more useful than Carrot ever was.. It just doesn't fit your narrative so you discard it..

Mr. 9 played a critical role in replacing Zoro who was sleeping, he had to rotate the sails, furl them at times and repairs.. Everyone was completely exhausted when Zoro woke up.. What did Carrot do, she just stood still in the crows nest and looked.. Yeah Mr. 9 was way more useful than Carrot ever was.. It just doesn't fit your narrative so you discard it..
I don't need to reply to this. This is a pure example of bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.