Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also for Law he's been in a lot of japanese food commercials with the SHs but never in a promotional like this
That's not true. He had a lot. Even in the recent Wanokuni exhibition in Japan there was a line up with the SHs and Law. Japanese Law fans were even commenting how nice it is to have him along with them almost all the time. If I believed that merch hints at something I'd gone crazy over the years believing Law is a confirmed Straw Hat lol. But I got used to it by now.

well she will just stow away on the sunny again if she joins.
Stowaway just to be there and not receive any focus nor development to satisfy some fans is not a valid reason to have Carrot on the crew.. Strawhats would have easily 30 people on the ship if any character readers like joined, that's not how it works..

Carrot has Zero chances now, she will never be a Strawhat..

H

humanbeing

Stowaway just to be there and not receive any focus nor development to satisfy some fans is not a valid reason to have Carrot on the crew.. Strawhats would have easily 30 people on the ship if any character readers like joined, that's not how it works..

Carrot has Zero chances now, she will never be a Strawhat..
neko and Inu became nakama of WB and Roger that way. that is the mink way :D

One for some people around this forum Yamato can't join because she is strong.

Vivi cannot join because she is too weak.
Carrot Cannot join because she is too weak.
Momo cannot join because him is a Shogun.
Law isn't join because him always said to be Luffys Rival and be furious when mentioned by Kidd him been Liffys subordinates.

I will talk about a few points this chapter brings us:

Yama-O thing:

I still don't understand why some people use this as an argument against Yamato. Oda said that Luffy remembers the real names of his crew, when Yamato joins, Luffy will start calling Yamato by her real name.

Additional images
It's interesting that the one who asked Chopper to join first was Nami and also look at this image:

This is after the fight is over.

Also Luffy wants Law to be his Nakama but still uses a nickname (Trafalgar it's too difficult to remember for Luffy), Luffy could be using Yama-O because he is confused about the Oden persona.

Yamato's past:

Kaido never allowed Yamato to have any friends neither any kind of kindness. And now he is even mocking her because her only friend (Ace) died.

As @KINGKONGGUN15 said, I wonder which crew could she join to fulfill her dreams to go out to the Sea (with Luffy) and offer her the things that Kaido denied to her...

Yamato leading the new Beast Pirates:

After this flashback I don't see her leading the Beast Pirates, most of them are evil/garbage and never cared about Yamato.
Also Yamato already said this:

I don't think that Yamato cares about the Beast Pirates anymore.

Finally the Oni Race:

Now that we got confirmation that Kaido and Yamato are Oni, this helps both Yamato and Carrot imo.

We got 4 crew members in the East Blue, 4 crew members in the Paradise , and I think that we'll get 4 new crew members in the New World, Jinbei (Fishman), Carrot(Mink), Yamato(Oni) and X? (Giant in Elbaf?).

Thanks for reading

:pepemwai:

Last edited:
I will talk about a few points this chapter brings us:

Yama-O thing:

I still don't understand why some people use this as an argument against Yamato. Oda said that Luffy remembers the real names of his crew, when Yamato joins, Luffy will start calling Yamato by her real name.

Additional images
It's interesting that the one who asked Chopper to join first was Nami and also look at this image:

This is after the fight is over.

Also Luffy wants Law to be his Nakama but still uses a nickname (Trafalgar it's too difficult to remember for Luffy), Luffy could be using Yama-O because he is confused about the Oden persona.

Yamato's past:

Kaido never allowed Yamato to have any friends neither any kind of kindness. And now he is even mocking her because her only friend (Ace) died.

As @KINGKONGGUN15 said, I wonder which crew could she join to fulfill her dreams to go out to the Sea (with Luffy) and offer her the thins that Kaido denied to her...

Yamato leading the new Beast Pirates:

After this flashback I don't see her leading the Beast Pirates, most of them are evil/garbage and never cared about Yamato.
Also Yamato already said this:

I don't think that Yamato cares about the Beast Pirates anymore.

Finally the Oni Race:

Now that we got confirmation that Kaido and Yamato are Oni, this helps both Yamato and Carrot imo.

We got 4 crew members in the East Blue, 4 crew members in the Paradise , and I think that we'll get 4 new crew members in the New World, Jinbei (Fishman), Carrot(Mink), Yamato(Oni) and X? (Giant in Elbaf?).

Thanks for reading

:pepemwai:
interesting theory, although I have a theory that New World recruit somehow related to sea, land, and sky. We have Jinbe (sea), Yamato (land), and another sky related recruit. NGL if Monet didn’t die, she would’ve been a perfect fit with the crew. One of the most prominent villainess with Logia DF only to die in vain:pepemy:

interesting theory, although I have a theory that New World recruit somehow related to sea, land, and sky. We have Jinbe (sea), Yamato (land), and another sky related recruit. NGL if Monet didn’t die, she would’ve been a perfect fit with the crew. One of the most prominent villainess with Logia DF only to die in vain:pepemy:
Replace sky with heaven/moon and you get Carrot?

Status
Not open for further replies.