Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the problem trying to make little everything carrot do a HUGE THING when it's not
One Piece chapter 888 "Lion" is not a "little things" it's a shining action chapter. If you can't see the obvious, you have a big reading problem. I won't discuss this with you anymore either.

The baseless and ignorant Carrot slander has to stop. Because it's slowly drifting toward sexism and biggotry and this won't be the same kind of argument with me, trust me on that!

didn't momo say oden ripped off the last page of his journal??

if momo is indeed suppose to save wano then oda wouldn't put it so bluntly
Yes it was
Post automatically merged:

One Piece chapter 888 "Lion" is not a "little things" it's a shining action chapter. If you can't see the obvious, you have a big reading problem. I won't discuss this with you anymore either.

The baseless and ignorant Carrot slander has to stop. Because it's slowly drifting toward sexism and biggotry and this won't be the same kind of argument with me, trust me on that!
Where does sexism have to do with not liking a cartoon character? 😭

Okay this is it with you. You have a reading problem, you are completely lost on justifications/strategy actions and you are completely ignoring the plot and Oda's writing.

Well, you do you. This discussion is over for today.
You're taking Nakama threads on One Piece forums by storm repeating your same non sensical bullshit..
When you fail to see that Carrot is just a side character whos been ignored in the longest One Piece arc.. She's never going to be a Strawhat..

didn't momo say oden ripped off the last page of his journal??

if momo is indeed suppose to save wano then oda wouldn't put it so bluntly
The first time I read those panels in chapter 1041, this sounded like oda was making a setup toward Momo having a gap in knowledge that he needed to understand before being sure to open this country..

So there are two possibilities for me:

Either Yamato understands enough about the importance of opening this country that she will be able to guide Momo toward a good choice..

Either Momo is not ready to open this country at all.. and he needs that knowledge.

For a long time, i've been rooting for the Mixed Zodiac hypothesis (an hypothesis where both Chinese and Vietnamese Zodiac are mixed together in the final composition of the crew). If that hypothesis is bound to become a reality we are 3 strawhats short:

The Rabbit
The Rat
The Dragon

Also in the last few weeks, I have been impressed by Momo... and his sudden growth is ruling out the impossibility for him to join. The problem until now was that he was lacking the purpose to go out at sea and a post.. Now it's different! Momo still don't have a post, but there is the setup for him for a purpose at sea:

To discover why he should be opening his country. In practice this would ressemble that:

Momo ask Yamato for a favor. Then, he asks Luffy to leave with him. In the same time.. Tama will find a way to follow Momo (she he bound to follow him everywhere if we look at what happened in Wano).. She could simply sneak on the Sunny or she could also do what Momo did.. by asking SHinobu to mature up.. remember that Oda put a dream into Tama's head, he don't usually do that if he doesn't plan to fullfil those dreams. Maturing.. while being quite creepy indeed and following Momo in his adventure would be the perfect way to become a dazzling Kunoichi.

This would add the Rat and the Dragon on the ship..

Finally we discover that the favor Momo asked to Yamato was to regent the country during his journey. With all that we saw from Yamato. I really believe that she would agree with that.

The only missing animal would be the rabbit.

Like Oda said.. "new strawhat will come one after the others".. I think he wasn't lying here. And the best part is: Everything would make sence.

Now.. this is just an hypothesis. But Momo right now, is closer to the sea than Yamato for me.

You're taking Nakama threads on One Piece forums by storm repeating your same non sensical bullshit..
When you fail to see that Carrot is just a side character whos been ignored in the longest One Piece arc.. She's never going to be a Strawhat..
The pop corns are already ready. :pepecorn:

sexism to a fictional character

lol this was funny
Why should it be?

Sexism toward fictionnal character are rampant in all fandoms. There is also biggotery toward certains characters (furries / Lgbtq+) like transphobia or homophobia. Validism is sometimes an issue. And we witnessed the impact of toxic masculinity toward Sanji during the entirerity of Whole cake and his Moments with black Maria.

Really sexism is really not that surprising.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
The first time I read those panels in chapter 1041, this sounded like oda was making a setup toward Momo having a gap in knowledge that he needed to understand before being sure to open this country..
its more like oda was saying momo isn't the one

he was telling us its someone else who is gonna save wano

anyways if I keep going it'll derail the thread

So there are two possibilities for me:

Either Yamato understands enough about the importance of opening this country that she will be able to guide Momo toward a good choice..

Either Momo is not ready to open this country at all.. and he needs that knowledge.

For a long time, i've been rooting for the Mixed Zodiac hypothesis (an hypothesis where both Chinese and Vietnamese Zodiac are mixed together in the final composition of the crew). If that hypothesis is bound to become a reality we are 3 strawhats short:

The Rabbit
The Rat
The Dragon

Also in the last few weeks, I have been impressed by Momo... and his sudden growth is ruling out the impossibility for him to join. The problem until now was that he was lacking the purpose to go out at sea and a post.. Now it's different! Momo still don't have a post, but there is the setup for him for a purpose at sea:

To discover why he should be opening his country. In practice this would ressemble that:

Momo ask Yamato for a favor. Then, he asks Luffy to leave with him. In the same time.. Tama will find a way to follow Momo (she he bound to follow him everywhere if we look at what happened in Wano).. She could simply sneak on the Sunny or she could also do what Momo did.. by asking SHinobu to mature up.. remember that Oda put a dream into Tama's head, he don't usually do that if he doesn't plan to fullfil those dreams. Maturing.. while being quite creepy indeed and following Momo in his adventure would be the perfect way to become a dazzling Kunoichi.

This would add the Rat and the Dragon on the ship..

Finally we discover that the favor Momo asked to Yamato was to regent the country during his journey. With all that we saw from Yamato. I really believe that she would agree with that.

The only missing animal would be the rabbit.

Like Oda said.. "new strawhat will come one after the others".. I think he wasn't lying here. And the best part is: Everything would make sence.

Now.. this is just an hypothesis. But Momo right now, is closer to the sea than Yamato for me.

The pop corns are already ready. :pepecorn:

Why should it be?

Sexism toward fictionnal character are rampant in all fandoms. There is also biggotery toward certains characters (furries / Lgbtq+) like transphobia or homophobia. Validism is sometimes an issue. And we witnessed the impact of toxic masculinity toward Sanji during the entirerity of Whole cake and his Moments with black Maria.

Really sexism is really not that surprising.
Lmao u is serious too btw I hope u enjoy tonight's episode 😊

It doesn't take a genius to understand that Carrot was insignificant in Zou and Wano and mostly a background character in WCI..

You say her backstory is her present when the focus of a supposedly future Strawhat is more on Pedro than Carrot herself..
The focus on whole cake was on Carrot, not Pedro or.. (more precisely) it switched from Pedro TO Carrot.

I respect this post for baby Yamato cuteness alone
:blush:

Yamato will join most likely. Guess who won't.....:hihihi:
Funny you'd say that.. You might know that I'm making a classment on my blog here:

Well.. After this little discussion, I just went back and adjusted the points to be as fair as possible with Yamato.. then I added the lastest development from chapter 1000 to 1041..

Funny result: Carrot is still first.. but Yamato is not the second most likely candidate now.. Momonosuke is :D

Well.. that's if you trust my knowledge of the narrative deconstruction of One Piece of course.

B

Ballel

Funny you'd say that.. You might know that I'm making a classment on my blog here:

Well.. After this little discussion, I just went back and adjusted the points to be as fair as possible with Yamato.. then I added the lastest development from chapter 970 to 1041..

Funny result: Carrot is still first.. but Yamato is not the second most likely candidate now.. Momonosuke is :D
Great I finally have a link to that blog! Now I can laugh more :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.